FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What's the most random sex?

What's the most random sex?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious as to what random sex or sexual acts that people have unexpectedly had?

I remember being at a friend's house with a girl he was trying to get with. Just chatting and a few drinks, I'd never met her before this and she came across as fun but quite sort of prim and proper.

We ordered a take out and my mate said he'd pop out n get it as it was only a 5 minute walk. Pretty much as soon as he left she'd put her drink down and dropped to her knees.... she gave me a quick blow job then literally got up an acted like nothing happened...

Nothing was said an I never saw her again as my mate quit chasing her as he said she was fridges lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was on holiday last summer just for a little get away and recharge not a party all hours type. I got chatting to a small blonde girl who was telling me all about her ex girl friends and how she was a lesbian (which is fine with me) she was fun to talk to so kept chatting away. Ending up spending most of the rest of the holiday in my hotel room screwing the living daylights out of each other. I thought it was kind of ironic, she told me she liked my oral skills so much she couldn't keep away. It will remain forever a fond memory haha.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was at an office party where pretty much all the staff was staying in the hotel. At night we all got d*unk as usual and out of no where the hot office receptionist comes over to me and starts chatting and flirting. Then suddenly she threw a question at me “do you want to come to my room?” How could I ever turn down such an offer. We sneakishly left the party, went to her room where I fucked her and then soon after left her room to join the party again as if nothing ever happened

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I was at a friends house and his wife was telling me she had a weekend away to see a man in Blackpool which did not go well,

So I said how about you and me she said ok so we went to her bedroom and I gave her a good fucking very surprised but nice .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Random encounters are so much fun but so few and far between....

» Add a new message to this topic