FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bar

Bar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty_Nomad69 OP   Man  over a year ago

hotel near you

It was their second date and all she could think about all day was his cock all nine inches of hot throbbing cock ,he’d previously warned her that other women had found him he was wayyy too big for them but no man had ever been too much for her and she couldn’t wait to prove it too him.

The date went as second dates do,making and enjoying a few drinks and making small talk by the third drink she could stand it no longer,she could feel herself becoming wetter and wetter at the thought of his 9 inch cock ponding into her wet pussy she had to have him and now.

Leaning over to grab her drink she could she him eyeing up her tits ‘what are you looking at ?” she whispered seductively into his ear, realising he’d been caught looking his face reddened but as he spluttered his apology his cock began to harden under the table .

Noticing his obvious discomfort she slowly began to trace her fingers up his inner thigh stopping when she reached his zip ,The other drinkers that surrounded them were oblivious as she took his hand and put it up her short skirt directing his hand towards her very moist wet pussy as his fingers started to probe her wetness she let out an involuntary groan of ecstasy. Staring straight ahead her date orders ‘SUCK IT NOW’ She points out that they were in a packed bar, her date replies ‘if you don’t suck my cock good and hard right this minute there will be no third date ‘

Dutifully and without hesitation she lowered herself underneath the table and began to suck his cock "I can't believe I'm doing this!" she thinks as she guides his penis into her mouth with her tongue ,wrapping her lips around his shaft as it grows harder until finally he's stiff as a rock in her mouth. She was loving every moment of feeling his penis grow harder and bigger in her mouth.

Sliding her tongue up and down, being gentle but playful she begin to lick all over his cock, making sure to taste it and enjoy it, licking down his shaft to his balls. Finally she puts his cock back into her mouth and slowly inching her head forward more and more until it’s now at the back of her throat ,sliding her tongue forward whilst continuing to play with his balls she deep throats his shaft.

As he starts to quietly moan his cock pulses, so she slows down gently kissing and licking his cock all over before once again taking his entire shaft back into her mouth , moving her head from the tip down to his balls.

As his moans increase as she uses her hand to stroke his shaft whilst playfully licking and sucking his balls- she licks from one ball to the other sucking each one individually into her mouth whilst slowly stroking his cock with her fist.

Guiding his cock back into her mouth with her tongue she starts to move her head faster, taking every inch of him into her mouth when suddenly he moans "I'm going to cum!"

I don't know which I want more; to swallow his hot load or to take it all over my face but I've got to decide quickly because i can taste his pre-cum shooting out of him. I decide I want to feel the heat of his load on my face and I grab his shaft with my hand and quickly jerk him off, moving my face back I close my eyes and smile as his load splashes on my lips, cheeks and chin.

I slow my hand down climbing out from under the table,look into his eyes as I lick around my lips.

How was that?" I ask

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

Great start .

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Not another 9 incher, that must be the average size on here as everyone seems to have one

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Not another 9 incher, that must be the average size on here as everyone seems to have one "

Well it does say Fantasy, so just living up to expectations.

» Add a new message to this topic