FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > naughty older neighbour (part 2)

naughty older neighbour (part 2)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckcouple17 OP   Couple  over a year ago

ask

as i lay there tied to a filthy matress, with my old master still relentlessly fucking my cunt with the big dildo id recently baught, lied on a wet patch of my own making, surrounded by men (that i wouldnt usually give the time of day) wanking over me, my face, tits and mouth covered with the hot, salty cum one of the men had already unloaded over me i took a second to realise that master was right i was a complete slut, in a matter of weeks id gone from enjoying the sun alone in my garden to the situation i found myself in now, but i had to admit i was loving every moment of it.

as the mans cum ran off my lips into my mouth i couldnt help lapping at my lips trying hard to taste every drop, this seemed to please everyone master included as he said "im glad my bitch likes the taste of spunk because shes gunna be eating alot before were finished!" with his words i i felt my pussy tingling again this time not through orgasm just plain exitment.

"what do you all think?" master spoke to his friends "do you think that this bitch is ready to move up to the next toy?" dave replied to master "the slut is deffinatly wet enough to take it!!" as master opened the bag i was both pleased and a little scared when he pulled the fist out, true to daves word my cunt was now dripping wet as master slid the fingers of the toy up and down my open slit i was sooo horny i was trying to move down the bed almost pleading with master to thrust it in, after a few seconds he did, the size was crazy as master eased it in untill it would go no further the anguish at the pain clear on my face master again slowly built a rythm in and out, by now the moans coming from me had stopped i was now letting out loud screams at both the pain and pleasure, master especially seemed to enjoy this, "my bitch loves being filled with this toy doesnt she?

"yes sir, i love it!"

"does bitch like all these dirty fuckers wanking over her slut body?"

"yes sir, i love it!"

"i think my bitch needs a fresh load of spunk over her! what do you think boys?, whos getting ready to cum?"

one guy spoke up "im not far off as he stood over my head stroking his cock faster and faster

my mouth was closed readying myself for the load, when master scolded me "bitch had better open her mouth for this load!" i did as commanded and open my mouth as wide as i could as the man wanking let out a loud moan as he shot what was a huge amount of cum, he was an amazing aim only the last few drops landing on my chin the rest filling my slut mouth.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ohnnyspanks_ukMan  over a year ago

sheffield/all over

ask

the cum in my mouth was hot and sickly, as i struggled to hold the enormous amount in my mouth, i wasnt sure what master wanted me to do with it so i lay open mouthed waiting for his next command, "roll your tongue round bitch!, savour his cum slut!" as i started moving my tongue around it was impossible to keep the cum in my mouth as it started to run out of the corners of my mouth, at the same time running down my throat as i was unable to block it with my tongue "now swallow it bitch!"

i did as commanded although it was a struggle to swallow it all, but as the last drop went down my throat my tongue lapped as much as i could from my cheeks and chin wanting as much as i could reach.

it was then that the other two men unloaded without warning mere seconds seperating them, they werent as good at aiming at the second guy shooting most of ther spunk over my tits and stomach, still my tongue was out stretched hoping that id be able to taste at least the smallest drop, sadly to no avail.

both master and dave seemed to enjoy watching the guys unload over my body as it slid slowly over my hard nipples, i was paying so much attention to the cum showering over me that my second orgasm came as a suprise as my back arched as much as it could through the restraints as i let out the loudest scream id ever made, so loud i shocked myself that the blood churning scream was coming from my mouth. as it started to subside master again thrust the fist as deep as it could go and let it go leaving me full of rubber as he told the men surounding me "now ive allowed you to cum over my slut, you can all fuck off!!" his stern voice sent a shiver of terror through my core and was sort of suprised when without question they all pulled there pants up and were led to the door by dave, i was expecting dave to leave with them but after the last man left he closed the door behind then locking it and made his way to the slut covered matress.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ask

seeing as some people are struggling with the concept of the "storied and fantasies" section ill try and explain it for them

parts of the story are true, i was fucking a much older man when i was younger, he did open my eyes (and body) to more dominating scenarios, but alot of the story is fantasy.

if your enjoying the story im greatfull for the comments, messages and the feedback, if your not enjoying it its pretty clear, just stop fucking reading it!!

sorry for the rant, and for those it may concern enjoy the rest of my story x

By *avingfun2015Man  over a year ago

coventry

Wow

More please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Loving it

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Wow

More please"

eñjòýiñg

Love the story please carry on

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

I'm loving it . Please do carry on

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Yeah don't take any notice of twats keep up the excellent tale

"seeing as some people are struggling with the concept of the "storied and fantasies" section ill try and explain it for them

parts of the story are true, i was fucking a much older man when i was younger, he did open my eyes (and body) to more dominating scenarios, but alot of the story is fantasy.

if your enjoying the story im greatfull for the comments, messages and the feedback, if your not enjoying it its pretty clear, just stop fucking reading it!!

sorry for the rant, and for those it may concern enjoy the rest of my story x"

Just ignore the knockers. They can't seem to grasp that everything on the Stories and Fantasies section, may not be totally true...

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *MBER KENTCouple  over a year ago

folkestone

Love this

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Crack on

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Ignore them it a fantastic read can't wait for more

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Great reading please carry on thank you

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Great story, love to hear more

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Some people can’t help commenting. If you like it, read it, if you don’t keep your views to yourself. Better still write your own stories and take the feedback.

Keep going. It’s great.

ask

as dave aproached he started to undo his belt and jeans, i haddnt noticed before that he was the only one other than master to stay dressed as the others were wanking, as he got closer he allowed his pants to drop down leaving him in his boxers but with a obvious bulge, as he removed his t-shirt he was heavily tattoo'd with quite a muscular build, as dave stood there in just his boxers i was sooo happy when i saw master stand and start to undress, the toys felt amazing but would always fail in comparrison to him, as master dropped his pants and underwear in one my eyes lit up as i got the first look of the day at my master huge cock, although he wasnt erect he was still much bigger than anything id ever seen before, im sure even dave must have been impressed, by now dave was naked also wanking a quite impressive cock to full hardness but nowere near masters size, as much as i may have liked dave, master was all i wanted and i couldnt resist "please sir, please can i taste your gorgous dick?" master replied "youll get my dick soon enough bitch, but right now i think you need to thank our host for a fun day!"

"yes sir, thank you dave for letting me try my toys out, i hope you enjoyed seeing master stretch my cunt with them?"

master said sternly

"you have to do better than that bitch, im not feeling how truely gratefull you are!!"

"yes sir, dave please forgive me i apologise if my gratitued didnt seem truthfull, im extremly happy for the experiance you allowed me to have and id be happy to show my apreciation any way youde like"

dave looked at master with a smirk as his cock seemed to grow a little more in his hand before he asked master

"how is this slut at sucking cock?"

"shes coming along nicely" master replied with that dave knelt over my face, his cock inches from my mouth he grabbed me by the hair forcing my head to his dick before forcing it as far as it would go down my throat i was gagging like crazy as he started to roughly fuck my throat

Guildford

Great thanks

By *orthwalianMan  over a year ago

Bangor

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *bvnotitvCouple (MM)  over a year ago

rochdale

Now I gutted you stopped

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE STORY STOP READING IT AND FUCK OFF

By *klfkrMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

Excellent story, people with a problem with it need to do one.

No one is forcing them to read it.

Cant wait for the next installment

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Fab story

Guildford

"Fab story "
here here more please

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Great story. Keep up the good work.

Cats xx

More please

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Lovely horny story keep it going ?

Farnborough

Loving this story

folkestone

Need more

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Here!

ask

the harder dave fucked my throat the more i gagged with tears streaming down my cheeks i felt uneasy id only (sort of) met this guy a hour or so ago and her i was with him trying to reach my stomach with his cock, master had fucked my throat before but nothing like this, every time he withdrew his cock id gasp for breath, to get as much as i could before he plunged it back in as deep as he could.

with the extreme fucking my mouth was getting i hadnt even realised that master had removed the fist from my cunt, that was untill i felt the cold sting of lube tracing my arsehole, the thoughts were going crazy in my mind, i couldnt move an inch from the restraints, any slight movment i may have been able to create were stopped completly with dave sat on my chest, "please god no!! please master my ass cant take the fist" i was screaming in my head over and over, but only able to make actual moaning sounds from my mouth, it was then i felt the pain as my arsehole started to stretch around whatever master was inserting, whatever it was my ass was struggling to accomodate it, it was torture as master slid it in then removed it, each time thankfully adding more and more lube before shoving it deeper into my arse, still i had no clue what i was taking but by the time master filled me with it i was about ready to pass out, with both the lack of oxygen and the excrusiatiing pain i was feeling as master stretched my ass to the max, it was then that dave let out a huge moan as his saliva dripping balls tightned on my chin as he held his dick deep in my throat as he shot stream after stream of cum down my throat, i tried my best to gulp it down but the pure amount was enormous,as he held his dick in my throat i couldnt breath if i tried to breath through my it felt as if my windpipe was just hugging daves meat even more not allowing air to pass even with this i have to admit even with how truthfully scared i was at not knowing what this stranger was capable of as he totally abused my mouth, not to mention every second that passed with my lack of oxygen, as soon as i felt him tencen at he came, a wave of pure jubilation rushed over me.

dave had used masters slut and id pleased him, i knew the fact my appreciation was now clear to dave, that that would please master, as dave finally withdrew his cock i couldnt help spitting out the remaining spunk in my mouth just so i could get my first deep breath in what felt like hours, it felt amazing to get that first hit of air, after a few seconds to compose myself and as the concocktion of spunk, saliva and tears ran off my face i was finally able to see what master had impaled in my once tight arse.

cambridge

Dudley

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Can't wait to find out what ??xx

Awesome story x thank you x

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Great more please!

So glad your back

By *gcw2014Couple  over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

glad you are back feel free to msg us again if you want and long may this story continue x

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story keep going

Here!

Farnborough

Don't keep us in suspense

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Gloucester

Keep it going it’s very horny reading

Near MK

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Enjoying this story.

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

Big fan of this story.

weston super mare

ask

as i looked down, i was in shock master had somehow stretched my once tight ass around a large bottle, but nt just the girth of my ass was being forced to accomidate but it was almost all the way in x i could have cried through the pain, but as master beckoned the now flacid dave over to hold the bottle deep in place my eyes lit up at the sight of master starting to undress, as soon as his magnificent cock sprang from his pants id almost completly forgotten about the pain, everytime i saw it i wanted it no matter where i was or in this case whatever predicament i was in, as master stood naked by my feet, dave now with a good grip on the bottle master spoke

"my bitch loves her arse stretched doesnt she?"

"yes sir!" i replied

"but im sure my bitch can take a little more!"

no matter how much i adored masters cock i was praying that he wouldnt try to fuck my ass aswell as i could feel it was sooo close to tearing as it was.

i was so greatfull when master said

"my bitch is gunna take masters cock in her slut cunt, isnt she?"

without hesitation i heard a voice "yes sir, please fuck your sluts cunt" i was kinda taken aback when i realised what id said.

but master as always was in charge, as he lay on top of me and rubbed his amazing dick up and down my dripping pussy, i could have swore it sucked him in on its own as within moments master had force himself into my cunt, it was soooo tight as dave still had the bottle deep inside my arse, but master didnt seem to care as he forced his huge cock deep inside me, i wanted so much to cry but i couldnt, as master got into a steady rythm i was in both heaven and hell but it was my body that decided which was winning as my third orgasm ripped through me, i could feel my self squirting but i couldnt think how it was possible as between the bottle and master there couldnt have been any room for anything else, as i was cumming hard master leant down and slipped his tongue in my mouth, before i knew it we were in a deep passionate kiss as muffled moans escaped my mouth with each of masters now powerfull thrusts.

he only lasted a few more seconds before he collapsed on top of me holding his dick inside me as i felt shot after shot of hot spunk fire inside my womb,i was deffinatly in heaven .

Amazing

Are the pages stuck together in Razzle or whatever stagbook this came from lol ??

By *ooster7Man  over a year ago

west yorks

Brillance

By *hil_SW19Man  over a year ago

Raynes Park

"Are the pages stuck together in Razzle or whatever stagbook this came from lol ?? "

If you don't like the story why read it.

Another troll

cambridge

Guildford

Thoroughly enjoying this story that's why I'm reading it thank you o p

Dudley

Gloucester

It’s all good carry on for us all

weston super mare

wow

Near MK

What does it matter where a story comes from, it's a great read and very horny, thanks for putting it up

Here!

ask

as master lay on top of me for a few moments, i felt so full with both masters huge dick still in my pussy and dave still holding the bottle in my arse, untill master started to pull out, my cunt was so tight around his cock, as he withdrew i felt every vain, bump and ridge of his cock, as his head slipped out it felt like gallons of cum followed him out.

as master stood over me his dick covered with both our juices i knew what master would expect next so before he could command, i pleaded "please sir, please allow your slut to clean your fat cock"

master looked at dave with a victorious grin and said "i told you my bitch was coming along nicely!"

with that he lowered himself down over my face, i must have looked pathetic as i struggled to meet him but i didnt care, i wanted to taste him so much, as he lowered himself he stopped just beyond my now outreached tongue, he ran his fingeres from the base slowly to the head of his cock allowing the last drops of spunk to drop onto my tongue, that first taste was amazing id never felt so satisfied that was untill he finally fed his dick deep into my mouth then i felt nothing but complete.

as a sucked i adored the feeling as master ordered dave to slowly remove the bottle from my arse, with every inch of the bottle that slid out, it felt amazing as my ass shrank back to size or so i thought, as he removed the bottle completly i heard dave laugh "wow, this bitch is fucking ruined!" with that master removed his cock from my mouth and made his way to the bottom of the matress, when he arrived master joined dave laughing "oh fuck, look at the state of it!" before removing his phone from his pants, i heard a few snaps of his camera as i layed exhausted but with pure pleasure and not a care in the world about the compromising position it could leave me in.

as master layed his phone down both he and dave started to undo the restraints, i was now free but still unable to move my body had been used to the full and was totally shattered and numb. i was covered in cum, again master was right i was a slut and i loved it.

as the feeling started to return i turned over and pushed myself to my knees, it was then master showed me the pictures hed taken. i was stunned, my ass was soooo stretched and gaping it looked like a manhole cover with the lid removed but with a red, swollen angry looking rim, that and my pussy oozing cum which was running down into the black hole of my ass i had to agree i was ruined.

folkestone

Love this story

Fantastic I love it. Massive cumshot from me.

Farnborough

Hard cock in hand here

Gloucester

Love this story very good

Loving it!!

love it

Guildford

Thanks great story hope there's more

Near MK

weston super mare

Here!

Great story

Very horny

Newport, South Wales.

More.

ask

as i stood up still on shakey legs master ordered mt to pull my thong back into place so to catch the cum that was streaming from my pussy i did as i was told. as master and dave went back into the shop area i was left alone, i could feel each and every breeze that touched my sensative arsehole as i looked for my dress, when i was dressed i saw the toilet door as i walked into the filthy piss smelling toilet i was shocked at my reflection in the large mirror that was in front of me, i almost didnt recognise the person looking back at me, cum matted hair, make up everywhere with streeks of spunk across my face, mascera running down to my jaw line, i looked myself up and down as i stared at my tits i could see the clear outline of my still clamped nipples i was about to reach inside my dress and remove them before thinking that master would want to remove them himself but kind of hoping he wouldnt.

as i tidy'd myself the best i could, my face still looking a mess and my cum washed hair tied back, i made my way to the shop to master who was laughing and joking with dave at the counter, master turned to me as i aproached obviously noticing the clamps still poking through my dress as he looked at me a slight smirk appeared on his face

"would you like to remove my clamps sir?"

"no! you suit them you slut!"

i loved the feeling that washed over me as i knew he aproved of my decision to leave them on.

c'mon bitch! its time to go!" and i walked toward master he said

"say goodbye to dave slut!" remembering how my words meant nothing ealier i walked behind the counter grabbed daves cock through his pants reached up and kissed him deep and pasionatly, as his tongue darted streight into my mouth and his hand pulled my dress up to reveal my ruined ass, i felt his cock growing in my hand, i was about to drop to my knees thinking it would please master but no. master barked "bitch its time to go!"

as i moved away from dave leaving my dress over my ass as i walked away loving the feeling of daves eyes on my arse as i walked away. as i reached the door i started to put my coat on master grabbed my arm "what the fuck are you doing bitch?!"

as i was about to reply master told me

"leave your coat off slut i want everybody to see my sluts clamps!"

"yes sir" as i pulled my dress down before leaving the shop. as the door opened the bright sun hurt my eyes and seemed to take an age to ajust, as we walked hand in hand a young couple aproached as they passed they obviously saw my hard clamped nipples almost tearing throught the dress, i couldnt help but smile.

we got to masters car and drove home barely a word spoken, i could feel masters cum sliding out of me filling my thong, as master pulled into his drive we got out of the car "see you tomorrow bitch!"

"yes sir!" i really didnt want to go home, i wanted master sooo bad but i was starting to know better than to talk back to him, i have to admit i loved the walk around to my house, long gone were the days of trying to cover my braless tits, i was a slut and didnt care who knew sadly no'one was around, i opened my door and walked streight upstairs undressing as i did, streight into the bathroom to shower, as i removed my thong i had to look, my once prestine white thong was now filled with masters cum stains without hesitation i sucked them clean, savouring the taste of masters spunk without a care in the world untill my eyes met the mirror and saw matt staring back at me......

weston super mare

Near MK

Really hot

Gloucester

Bloody hell this story is heating up now keep it going

Here!

folkestone

Omg need more

Barnsley

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Guildford

So hot more please

By *imerickboyMan  over a year ago

city

Amazing story

Wow

Cant wait to read to how he reacts!

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story keep going

A fantastic twist to a fantastic story!

By *ozy couple d lCouple  over a year ago

DROMORE

Keep the story going so fucking horny had a great wank reading this

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

Loving it!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

So so good

By *ozy couple d lCouple  over a year ago

DROMORE

Keep going this is horny as hell thanks for writing it

ask

matt stared at his fiance stood naked with cum still in her hair, my make up still a total mess as well as the clamps still on my nipples and of course the thong that was in my mouth

he stood and shouted" WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??" at first i had no idea what to say my heart was beating through my chest as i panicked trying to think of a excuse, i thought quickly of the reasons i could give but obviously none came to mind, before i knew it my mouth seemed to move on it own and the words that escaped were both shocking and truthfull "im not gunna lie to you, i love you but im owned!"

"FUCKING OWNED, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN??" matt screamed

"it means i have a master, ive been seeing him for a few weeks and im his slut!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN? YOUR HIS SLUT?? WHO THE FUCK IS HE???

"you dont know him, i met him at work, no'one isas suprised by this as i am about whats happned to me but its happned" i said calmly, as i continued to tell him more and more the less i cared, i know it must have been horrible and i was a total bitch but i really didnt care all i could think was if matt left id be able to spend as much time with john as i wanted..............fuck were these thoughts really going through my mind?? standing in front of the man id once adored, agreed to be his wife telling him id met another guy i was his whore and that i honestly didnt care how it made him feel......WOW!! what a bitch.

i knew i still loved matt there was no question of that but did i feel the same as i used to...how could i?

we argued for around a hour,id told him everything, all about the afternoon id just had, and that i did still love him but i wouldnt stop seeing my master, he has shouted himself horse, his voice now a rasp scratching sound, then the question finally came "do you love him?" it hit me like a hammer i had bo idea, did i? i knew for certain i didnt feel the same way about john that i did about matt but there was deffinatly something, "i honestly dont know!, hes completly differant to you, me and you have a relationship, i love you you love me, we have sex where he just plain fucks me, he doesnt want to be a couple he just uses me.....pushes me!"

" and your ok with that?" john asked with tears in his eyes

"suprisingly yes, i know im a horrible person for what im doing to you but hes found a part of me i never knew existed, and i like it!"

"what part of you??" matt snapped back

"the whore part!" i replied

a few moments passed then matt said "i need a fucking drink!" as he went down stairs i took the chance to grab my phone quickly txting john "matt knows!!" i stood there still naked staring at my phone awaiting a reply but listening for matts return. "knows what?" was masters reply "he doesnt know its you, i told him it was a guy at work i was seeing" no reply came.

as i heard matt coming up the stairs, he walked into the bathroom i could tell he'd been crying, it was the first time that i really felt horrible, "i dont know whats happned to us!?" matt said sadly

"me neither, id never cheated on you before thats the truth but hes opened a part of me im not sure i can close!"

"do you still love me??"

again the words escaped, without my permission

"of course i do, but its differant now" was my reply

"you can say that again!" matt said

i felt my phone buzz in my hand but i ignored it

matt looked at my hand but said nothing as he sat on the toilet "what sort of things do you do for him?, whats sooo differant about him?"

"just the way he treats me!"

"how does he treat you??"

"like a whore!" i told him again

tears started running from his eyes as my phone buzzed again in my hand with the same responce from both myself and matt

"a whore?" matt asked both angrily and with a sad tone

"yes"

"how?" matt asked

"what do you mean? i replied

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO FOR HIM?? he barked

i gave him a distained look as i started to tell him all the things master had done to me, how he'd fucked me with his huge cock, how hed allowed strangers to wank over me why he stretched my cunt around the toys id bought that day, how he'd told me to please his friend ect.

it was hard telling him these things looking at his pained responses, but as i told him i was becoming more and more horny at the same time suprisingly it seemed to be having a effect on matt also, as he listned to the slutty things id done there was a obvious bulge in his trousers, my words got more and more vivid as i started to slowly make my way over to him, rubbing my pussy as i approached, as i stood next to him i ran my hand over his hard cock through his pants, he tried to push me away but i wasnt going to be beaten, as i told him how i was masters slut, his plaything to use i unzipped his fly before slipping my hand inside pulling his solid cock out, "i know your angry baby! but your hard dick is telling me you may kinda like it!" as i dropped to my knees sliding his cock into my mouth.

By *gcw2014Couple  over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

Excellent

Anglesey

Fantastic...more please..Very horny story

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Barnsley

city

Brilliant x

Near MK

What will master think?

Gloucester

Mmmmmm likes it keep going

Would love a older neighbour to play with

Gloucester

"Would love a older neighbour to play with "

Older man? If so where do you live I’m looking to buy a house

Banbury

Love it

folkestone

imagine this on Netflix.. oooh

Guildford

So erotic turns me on no end more please

weston super mare

Great story

Here!

ask

as i sucked harder and better than i ever had before matt held my head down on his hard dick holding it as deep as he could, with the time id spent with master and the training hed given i had no problem deep throating matt, no gagging in the slightest easy to take in fact, even with how easy it seemed i was really enjoying sucking my fiances cock, putting the things master had learned me into practice. as i continued to give matt the best blow job id ever given him as he held my head he started talking nasty to me "you fucking slut!! is this how you suck his cock??" i wasnt gunna release his cock to give him an answer so i just looked up at his face and gave a little flutter of my eyelashes.

as i sucked the reactions were becoming mor and more evident from matt, it was the there came a knock from the door, i didnt want to stop, another knock and another louder each time "fucks sake!" matt said as he pulled my head off his cock, "whoever the fuck it is im getting fucking rid of them!!" i gave him my sluttiest smile but no words.

as he started down the stairs i made a beeline for my phone i wanted to know what master had said, just as i was about to unlock my phone, i heard matt open the door to the obvious of my master, i was terrified instantly, even though matt seemed to be enjoying the blow job master had taught me i knew he was still livid, and i didnt want hatt tho hurt my much older master, as i tried to listen to what was being said it was hard to make out, then the door shut, i popped my head round the door to see what was happening, to my terror i saw master coming up the stairs toward me followed almost pet like by matt, i had no idea what was going on "theres my slut!!" master said, as he reached the top of the stairs came towards the door opening it to reveal my still naked body, "i told your boy, that you were mine after your first visit to my house!" master said "what?" after you can round to mine that day, i shares a little video of you becoming my slut with your boy!" i looked at matt in shock but he just stared at the floor, "matt.....you knew??" i asked

no answere came, before master barked "ANSWER MY BITCH BOY!!"

"yes i knew" matt replied

"tell her what else youve been upto!!"

matt still staring at the floor like a child who was getting a telling off said nothing

"our boy here has been wanking over his fiance being owned by a better man hasn't he??"

again matt said nothing

"ANSWER ME!!"

"yes..........sir!" mat finally replied.

WHAT THE FUCK!! i thought

Guildford

Barnsley

Great twist.

Here!

Loving the twist

Near MK

Brilliant

Gloucester

Getting better all the time

Banbury

Brilliant, this gets better and better. You write a great story.

folkestone

Moreeeeeee plZ

Awesome story. Please keep it going.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Great story thanks for shareing

Guildford

great story more please

ask

by now my head was spinning, what had been going on between these to men? did they think it up together and why the fuck was matt calling john sir???

before i could ask anything master said "you see, our boy matt here didnt want the fact that his future wife was a slut for big dick, and that she needed aot more than he could provide! now a real man would have beaten the shit outta me for it, and if he had i would have respected him for it!" i looked at matt, he really did look like a beaten man. master continued "but as things stand weve got a boy who wont fight for his girl and his girl who becoming on hell of a slut!! so where do we go from here?" as he walked toward matt who was still looking like a beaten dog, they were now inches from each other but by now i was more afraid that master would hit matt.

"you see boy! ive become quite attracted to my bitch and seeing you pathetic little cock bulging in your pants, i dont think you have a problem with it do you??" master asked matt in a menacing voice

"no sir!" matt replied sheepishly

"you know my bitch needs a big dick, dont you boy??"

"yes sir!"

i have to admit seeing master dominate matt like this was making me wet.

"and can you provide her with a big dick boy?"

"no sir!"

"so you happy for my bitch to serve her master arent you boy?"

"yes sir!"

i thought that matt may burst into tears but he was able to resist

"yes what???" master snapped

"im happy for lozz to serve you in anyway you want! she deserves a real man like you!"

listening to these words coming from matt were difficult as tears started to fill my eyes

"good boy!!"

as master then made his way to me his whole dimeener seemed to change from the dominant man that had just scolded my guy to a sweeter part of him that started to speak quitly to me

"im gunna go, you guys need to talk, if this is what you both want great if not we can end it here, im sorry for showing him the video but i could tell you were going to be my slut and i didnt want him taking it out on you when he found out, so i showed him so he could take his anger out on me if he'd wanted"

id never heard master speak this way he was usually rough, and dominant but this seemed like our old neighbour john

master continued, "ive known cucks like him my whole life he wants it to carry on but irs a decision you both have to make!"

"whats a cuck?" i mumbled

with a low laugh master said "txt me your answer later tell matt to do the same, you need to talk!" with that he kissed my on my cheek at the same time grabbing my nipple quite hard, holding on as he walked away stretching it from my body till it frorced free. he then wispered somthing to matt, walked down the stairs and out of the door, leaving me naked with a guy id known for years but didnt know at all

city

Amazing

More please

Guildford

Tremendous can we have some more please

Amazing twist

Here!

Amazing!!

Farnborough

"Would love a older neighbour to play with "

Nice next door to me

Great story...

Farnborough

Loving the twist in this . Keep it going

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

Wow, plot twist!!

Anglesey

Yes more please

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Near MK

Brilliant. Love this.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Newport, South Wales.

Loving this.

Dudley

Banbury

Wow!

Gloucester

Barnsley

weston super mare

More more

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

Absolutely fantastic I can't wait to read the rest xx

Gloucester

Bloody hell . Can’t make my mind up if I want to be Master or Matt!!! Xxx great story

Fantastic love it

Barnsley

Any more to this story.

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

OMG

Just getting better and better

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Patiently waiting for more