FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jail bird

Jail bird

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/02/19 00:58:23]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I've known my mate Marco since we were at school. I was the quiet, sensitive, introverted one. Marco was the loud, extroverted tearaway who faced expulsion regularly. His adult life has been much the same, plagued with short spells in prison for various petty crimes.

It came as a surprise to see him here in my neighbourhood about 3 months ago and to hear he was staying with his dad indefinitely following a relationship break up.

"That's round the corner from me! You'll have to come over for a cuppa some time!"

Anyway, much water has flowed under the bridge since his first visit to my flat and many subsequent visits have happened, usually in the early hours of the morning, like tonight.

Marco texted just before midnight to say he was horny and within 10 minutes he was standing at my front door, his cheeky grin competing with the bright moonlight.

Pulling him by the finger i led him up to my flat and as soon as we were inside i dropped to my knees and undid his belt, pushing his semi errect cock between my lips.

I undid the zip of his hoody which he pulled off to reveal his muscular caramel coloured torso.

"Get your kit off too" he said, pulling at my flimsy little pyjama top.

Now naked at his feet i continued to worship his cock and squeeze his chest and biceps simultaneously.

Rising to my feet he grabbed me by the waist and ran his big brown hands down to my ass cheeks which he grabbed tightly.

"get a condom so i can bend you over" he whispered.

I grabbed the tub of toiletries from the top shelf and followed him into my bedroom.

"get on the bed!" I said

I climbed up beside him and continued to suck his cock with my back to him, allowing him to grope and fondle my chest and ass from behind.

"get a condom!" He said, sounding frustrated.

After much nagging i put a condom on him and mounted him, putting my hands behind his shaven head running them down his rock solid arms until i was squeezing his hands in mine, passionately kissing, biting and licking his chest and neck.

"Fuck that feels tight!" he said, clearly in pleasure.

"let me bend you over"

"no fuck me like this" i said pulling off his cock and rolling onto my back.

Marco pulled me to the edge of the bed and pushed his cock back inside me, expressing sounds of what can only be described as sheer delight.

Eventually we were both moaning and yelling with pleasure, my chest sore from his constant grabbing and squeezing of my pert little pecs.

"here it comes!"

"ah ah ah I'm gonna cum too!" I cried out, and then it all stopped and his heavy, clammy, stocky torso collapsed on top of me as I drifted into sleep comforted by the sound of him catching his breath...

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

[Removed by poster at 23/02/19 07:53:03]

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

Loved it .

"Loved it . "

Yes so did I. Hope the neighbours down below weren't disturbed though. He once said it sounded like I was being murdered. Didn't bother to check i was ok though Pmsl.

» Add a new message to this topic