FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching pt1

Watching pt1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was the same every night..... I got showered slowly...... dried slowly..... and i put my panties on slowly taking my time as i bent over in front of the window.

It was the same every night..... he stood on the street and watched me..... only tonight he wasnt there....... I felt vaguely disappointed...... maybe hed found some one else to stalk........

I got into bed with just my panties on...... it was a hot night and i could already feel the beads of sweat trickle between my boobs.....

It was the same every night....... she put on a show pretending I wasnt here....... and like everyother night I pretended she couldnt see me...... Only tonight was different...... it wasnt enough anymore to feel my cock harden as i watched her boobs move as she showered.......her nipples harden as she turned the water temp down to cold..... it wasnt enough tk just watch the soapy water slide down her belly between her legs..... i couldnt take it anymore - it was fucking torture......so i left.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

very horny a while ago I was driving into town it was 7oclock so dark I glanced over to my left because in a row of houses a bedroom light was shining out and low and behold there was a woman of about 20 walking around her bedroom completely naked I turned round to have another look and she was naked I couldn't stop to wank as its a busy road but very horny though also a few years ago I was working in Scotland and we were staying in a town called eclefecin or something like that I had been in to lockerbey on the raz I drove round the back of the hotel and turned off the engine and a young woman was walking round her bedroom topless it was very nice then she put her top on so I went to bed and had a wank

» Add a new message to this topic