FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Would love this to happen

Would love this to happen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hehe this time daddy had means a little whore, black dress n boots. He said the guys like that idea. So when they came round I was in the middle of about 8 his kneeling down. I was told to please them and make them cum. So I ended up wanking and sucking them all. And they all shot all over me and some in my mouth.

I then got told to lean on the mantle over the fire and dad got something to cut a hole in my Cotten nickers then he lubed my hole up quite forcefully. One of the guys said some thing then I felt a toy go up. The guys laughed as he pumped the toy. Was making all sorts of girly noises! I was passed round and worked on wanking and sucking the guys. Then dad put me on to a table back down. The guys took turns on my mouth as another made a call. I got blindfoleded and herd a guy walk it. Daddie talked to him. Then there was a lot of laughter and I felt a huge heavy cock on my face and I licked and sucked it.

A deep voice said high lotty and took of my blindfold. All I saw was a huge effrect black cock.

He smiled and said I was a bad girl and went to my ass. He commented on the butt plug and said it was good and he ripped it out and stuck is hard black cock deep up me. Fuck it hurt buy god it was good. The others wanked and fucked my mouth many times till theblack cock was done and filled me up with hot cum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Daddy??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Daddy?? "

dont emoticons sometimes say it all?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lol

My mate wanted me to call him that