FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Un planned spontaneous fun

Un planned spontaneous fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so this aint fiction this is fact and I aint writting it to brag or anything like that its just that I am still so turned on by whats just taken place tonight I just have to tell some one!.

Ok so got chatting to this great girl tonight and we hit it off straight away. Within an hour I was picking her up for a social meet in a pub. She turns up looking great and thinking nothings going to happen its just a social I dont expect to play and am happy to just have a drink and a chat. The place is one of those premier inns with a pub attached and is not at all busy tonight so we get a drink and go sit down in a raised area away from the few people at the bar. Place is almost empty but theres customers and bar staff in so we are not alone. After a short while we are getting on very well and then just spontaneously go to kiss each other at the same time. We are soon getting steamy and I run my hand up her skirt to reveal shes got stockings on and no knickers so im hard already by this time. Next thing I no without even thinking I am fingureing her and shes getting very wet and moaning softly with pleasure. The people at the bar are minding there own and not looking at us but theres this old chap at the end of the bar whos clocking all of this so I nod to her and whisper that hhes watching, I dont care she says and she opens her legs wide for him to see even more. I am so turned on by this and I dont even bother when she starts to un button my jeans and next thing my cock is in her hand and shes wanking me off at the same time as im rubbing her clit and fingureing her pussy. She then looks over at the old guy at the end of the bar and says to me shall we give him a heart attack then and before I can reply she takes a mouth full of ice cold wine from her glass and then goes straight down on my cock and im like fooooooook me not only is that cold but im so turned on by it that im going to cum any moment. We then finish our drinks and she goes the loo and then comes back saying shes hornyand that we need to leave ASAP. Much to the old chaps dissapointment at the bar we leave the pub and have just had the most horniest dirty mind blowing 2 n half hours sex session down a country lane in the car in every positoin possible and took me over 20mins to dee mist the windows afterwards.

As I say I am not writting this to brag, I am not at all new to swinging but this is by far the best unplanned spontaneous bit of fun I have ever had as a single lad on here both times I have been on this site. I want more meets like this me thinks lol

Has any one else ever done something like this in a public place like as I have just described in the pub with my meet??? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds very horny mate. Good on you

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ta m8 yes it was indeed, could do with more like that lol

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Well done.lucky bot a.d her too for being genuine hmm

» Add a new message to this topic