FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Out For A Quick Drink..

Out For A Quick Drink..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a quiet Saturday for Jack, he had spent most of it in bed following a week of early starts and late finishes. He had vowed to leave the Work phone off all weekend for once. So not having a reason to surface meant that he could simply snooze to his hearts content. He finally surfaced around 2pm and took a shower. Feeling fresh he decided to pop in to town for a browse. After visiting a few clothes shops he found a new shirt that he liked so bought it. He now wanted a reason to wear it out that night so set about messaging his mate to go out for drinks. ‘I can come out for a couple but have family over so won’t be out for long’ came the replay. Jack arranged to meet Ben at the bar of the local hotel for 8.

8pm came and went. Jack was on his second bottle of cider when his phone flashed at him ‘message from Ben’. He knew what it said before even reading it... ‘sorry mate, fell asleep. Will have to bail’. Jack considered his options and ended up deciding to stay out for a few drinks and see how the evening goes.

When Jack had entered the hotel bar he subconsciously clocked the older couple sat on a table near the far corner. Remembering this as he looked around he decided to take them in and check them out to pass time.

He was probably around the 50 mark, thick head of dark hair showing signs of starting to fade to grey. He had a stocky build to him, perhaps evidence of someone that once hit the weights regularly. He carried himself in a confident yet relaxed way.

He was casually dressed, a slim fit shirt, collar and second button undone showing a tanned chest, with black jeans on and dark brown suede shoes.

Then there was his company... a beautifully elegant lady who seem ever so relaxed and content with herself. She was around 5 8, maybe 5’9, early 40’s at a push, smooth looking brown hair down to her shoulders, with a fringe that she subconsciously pushed behind her ear every now and then. She had crystal clear blue eyes that glistened I’m the low lighting at the corner of the bar.

She wore a tight fitting black dress that was backless, which when Jack noticed confirmed his suspicion that she wasn’t wearing a bra. The dress hugged her slim figure and pert breasts as it ran down to her mid thigh where it stopped. But while Jack was looking at her she adjusted her seating showing the dress had a slit that ran very far up the dress, and exposed what he was sure was the top of some suspenders. She completed the dress with some average height heels over the tights (suspected stockings).

Jack continued to take in the remaining customers and no one particularly caught his eye. Finishing his cider he goes to the bar to order two more (2 for £5 - rude not too). A cute barmaid takes his order and provides his drinks. Rather than going back to his table he decides to check the couple again and instantly catches her looking at him. Her date must be on a bathroom break at this point as she is alone. After a short gaze, a seducing smile appears on her face.. Jack takes a swig of his drink before smiling back. She then looks away and checks her phone. A minute passes and he hears a male order two more drinks behind him, the order suggests he has female company. Then he hears... ‘gorgeous isn’t she?’

This totally sideswipes Jack. He spins around fearing he is about to get a hard time for looking, when he sees her gentleman standing side on to the bar looking over his shoulder at his date. After a brief moment he looks at Jack expecting a response. Before he could stop himself he blurts out ‘yes mate, incredibly beautiful’.. and then waits for the response.

‘Like most women, she’s a whole load of trouble but certainly knows how to get what she wants’ he chuckles. Taking his drinks he goes to leave but first leans in to Jack and whispers ‘you’ve caught her eye.. do you smoke?’ Jack nods with confirmation.. ‘follow us outside in ten minutes...’.

Jack returned to his seat and adjusted himself to see the couple out of the corner of his eye. The male was talking to his gorgeous date who was staring at Jack the whole time.

This felt like the longest ten minutes in his life!

After a while the couple rose from their seats and headed towards the smoking area which was behind Jack. As they passed the beautiful lady leans in to Jacks right ear and says in a cool calm voice, ‘I hear George invited you to join us for a smoke.. that invite doesn’t stop there should you be interested in an exciting evening’ and as quickly as she had leant down she was up and walking to the smoking area to join George.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

Very good start to what has the makings of a good story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Mmmmm

Oh i need to hear more soon

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Brilliant start

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Thanks for the feedback. Have a busy schedule coming up so updates won't be regular but I'll try and make them worth the wait.

WD

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Very good story well written, has lots of potential!

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Book marked

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Warming up nicely

By *untimes-2022Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Mmm horny start can’t wait for more

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

I Definatlety need to go out for a smoke. Great start, looking forward to hearing more

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ucy. AlCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *eardeddriverMan  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ozy couple d lCouple  over a year ago

DROMORE

More please

By *ozy couple d lCouple  over a year ago

DROMORE

More please

This will be updated shortly.

By *ockchef45Man  over a year ago

edinburgh-Dundee

More please ??

Nerves hit Jack instantly... he felt his heart quicken as he watched her slender figure walk away from him and out through the doors. He couldn't work out if it was a combination of his imagination and the cider or just nerves but he could have sworn she was emphasising her tight ass she walked away.

With that he bit the bullet thinking to himself 'what have I got to lose?!' And stood up taking another swig of his Dutch courage, grabbed his smokes from his jacket pocket and headed for the door.

It was now dark with a fresh cool temperature hitting his face as he exited to the smoking area. Quickly Jack clocked the couple sat at a table under a heat lamp chatting. George looked up and caught his eye, then signalled for Jack to join them with a nod and pulled up a third chair... between himself and his date.

Jack confidently walked over but inside he was nervous as hell!

He took his seat glancing at George and giving his date a slightly longer look before taking out a cigarette and lighting it so that all three were smoking.

'So'.. George breaks the silence and the looking.. 'I'm George, he extends a hand to Jack who reciprocates so they shake, and this beautiful lady is my wife Felicity but she likes to be called Flic amongst other things'.

Jack turns to Flic and takes her hand, kissing the back of it. She smiles and George laughs. 'We've got a charmer here Flic' he smiles.

'Evening both, I'm Jack' he says trying to mask the nerves in his voice.

Flic sensing his nerves decides to play with Jack a little.

'So Jack, you've either been stood up or are just at a loose end because despite the amount of time you've spent checking me out tonight, I very much doubt you are confident enough to hit a bar solo to pick up a lady for the evening'.

Jack felt his face go the colour of the red rose in the nearby flower bed.

'Err... stood up by one of my mates' he manages to stumble out while trying not to stare at her too much.

'Fuck sake I feel like a school boy he thought to himself.

George pipes up.. 'I would say that's a crap mate Jack but he may have inadvertently done you a favour there mate' he finishes before taking a long drink from his pint.

Jack looks back at Flic who shoots him an intriguing smile.. a mix of temptation and warning. Jack found himself getting lost in her blue eyes for too long so quickly looked away for his drink.

'Is that so' he replies beginning to regain his composure.

Can't wait to read more!

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Great story so far more please

Lincoln

Bye this point they have all finished their cigarettes and drinks are running on empty so they all decide to head back inside. Flic invites Jack to sit with them at their table. Jack walked behind them both but George peels off to the bar while glancing to Jack informing him that he would get the next round in.

Flic arrives at her seat and sits. There is only one other chair so Jack takes one from a nearby table and slots it next to George. Instantly Flic locks eyes on him while saying 'you'll enjoy yourself much more if you sit here next to me'.

Jack didn't need telling twice. He picked the chair up and placed it next to her then sat down. His nerves were kicking up again as heart beat picked up.

'That's better' she said placing a hand on his thigh midway from his knee to his crotch.

With that George approached with a tray of drinks. Jack felt panicked but Flics hand did not flinch at all. The drinks were placed on the table and George looked over at Flic and Jack and smiled. 'I see she is getting used to you already mate'.

Jack smiles politely but Flic didn't react at all.

'Okay Jack, this is where we part company for the evening. Look after Flic though I do suspect you will be the one that needs looking after. There is a card behind the bar so whatever you order needs to go against room 28'.

Jack was stunned and before he could sayingthing Geroge picked up his coat and left without so much as saying goodbye to Flic.

Guildford

Lincoln

bradford

More please and soon

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Mmmm

Update will follow soon.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Has flic only just released you....?

By *edLad44Man  over a year ago

southendj

"Has flic only just released you....? "
Love the smart comments on here, better than the average "more" or "keep it going"

By *orkKnightMan  over a year ago

hornsea

loving this

By *orkKnightMan  over a year ago

hornsea

out of intrest , m or f writing this?

"out of intrest , m or f writing this?

"

M and its 100% fictional. F does get first views on updates though

Guildford

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

There was an awkward silence for the first time in this encounter. Flic, acting unflustered, keeping her hand gently on his thigh, reached for her a drink and took a sip, not once looking away from Jack.

Once she finished, she decided to throw Jack a bone so to speak... 'you seem a little tense all of a sudden Jack'.

Jack was sipping his drink and felt his face go bright red. Placing his drink down he replied 'is it that obvious?'.

She smirked.. not a cute one, but one of intent, one suggesting there was a plan in motion.

Flic decided to up the anti..

'So I'm guessing by your levels of embarrassment and constant checking me out like a school boy you find me attractive Jack?'.

Jack was stunned by her forwardness and she could tell.

'So that we are clear Jack, I'm a very forward and to the point woman. Get used to that now or our conversation will come to an end very shortly. Also be aware I 'always' (said with an almost fierce insistence) get what I want and in this case that is a reply'.

Jack was totally stunned! He could feel her eyes looking right through him!

Without diverting his eyes from hers thriugh fear of backlash he sheepishly replied 'yes' before clearing his throat and finding his balls.. 'yes I do Flic!'

Flic turned and drank the rest of her drink.

'I'm going to the restrooms.. get two more of what we just had in and surprise me with a chaser. If I like it I'll reward you.. if I don't you'll make it up to me'

With that she was up and on her way to the door leading to the toilets. Jack wasted no time in asking for the same again and pointing out the tab but was then left with the dilemma of what shot to choose. She appeared sophisticated and fierce. What could go hand in hand with that?! The barman gave Jack his drinks and could see he was in turmoil with his thoughts.

'She likes a flaming sambucca mate' which caught Jack's attention. 'Shes a regular, you arent the first in this situation and wont be the last. Get two of these and see where it gets you'. Jack thanked him and ordered two.

As he sat down at the table again Flic came back into view, striding along confidently but with something in her hand.

She sat and observed the drinks. Shooting a scathing look towards the barman (who wasnt looking but was listening) she said 'you have chosen well though I suspect you had a helping hand'.

The barman smiled and carried on sorting out glasses.

'As this wasnt your suggestion you do not get the reward, but you do get these' and with that she opened her hands showing that she had removed her black lacy knickers.

Jack instantly glanced to her lap but she had excepted this and adjusted her seating up on sitting to allow a lot of inner thigh to show but no more.

'Let's drink up Jack. We will have drinks in the room already on the mini bar. Maybe this time you can work alone!'.

A moment of silence whilst they drank and drowned the chasers. Flic then stood up carefully so as not to show Jack too much and beckoned him to follow. 'To my room' she instructed him as she walked off.

Very hot..

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

very hot !. xxx

Very well written.

I salute you captain... but want more please

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Lincoln

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

A lamb to the slaughter, Flic is going to get what she wants and Jack is going to get an education

Guildford

"A lamb to the slaughter, Flic is going to get what she wants and Jack is going to get an education "

Jack tried to play it cool and finished his drink before getting up. After all, if he had rushed up like he wanted too he would likely have gone arse over tit.

He did however pick up his walking pace as Flic disappeared through the doors leading to the stairs.

He could hear rustling one flight above him so quickly took two steps at a time to catch up.

Finally he set eyes on her wonderful figure from 4 steps back.

She glanced back at under her left arm and calmly said 'there was me thinking you had run away but you actually sound a little out of breath Jack. When we get to my room you can wait in the bathroom and regain any composure that you may have along with your breath as you'll need all the energy you have tonight and who knows maybe even the morning'.

'Okay' was all that Jack could splutter while his mind was in overdrive! What could she have in mind he thought. What am I in for.

They finally reached her room and with a click they were in. Flic walked half a dozen paces in and stopped turning on her heal and reaching to open the bathroom door.

'In you go. Take your time.to freshen up whilst I do the same. I'll call you when I'm ready for you to come out'.

Jack did as he was instructed, unknowingly that was to be the theme of the night.

He went about his business washing his face and other areas that may produce sweat, before sitting on the toilet seat for what seemed like an eternity.

Flic meanwhile had turned on some music, it seemed like the playlist was entirely made of up songs from The Weekend which wasnt such a bad thing.

Then came the call... 'you may enter the room now Jack'.

Hesitantly he stood up thinking 'pull yourself together man!!' But his nerves were ruling the roost of his mind at this point.

He reached and opened the door whilst stepping forward simultaneously. Turning right he was met by a bright light causing him to squint and shield his eyes. Once adjusted he took another look around what was once a very modern room, but now sported a large wooden chair and a bigger wooden cross. He scanned to the bed where he first saw a number of whips and restraints, lube, dildos varying in size and then something that made his stomach drop.... a selection of anal toys finishing with a black strap on. Who are they for he thought.

His eyes lingered for a moment or two when he then heard some light footsteps of heels from behind the light.

Out stepped Flic dressed in a black pvc zip up Corset, black stockings and a black g string. The corset had a front zip and was laced at the back. She had black leather boots that went mid way up her thigh.

The look was powerful yet ever so sexy at the same time.

Jack was absolutely stunned! Paralysed by both his fear and his excitement. It was at this point that he registered that he was already rock solid and it was showing through his Jean's.

'So Jack, this is an insite as to what I have planned. You are now in the situation where you have a red pill and a blue pill so to speak. Red is quit and leave, blue is stay and not leave until I say you can. You have 30 seconds to decide'.

Trying to ignore his crazy thoughts Jack started to weigh up the situation. Stay, have what seemed like every element of his sexual nature and pain levels tested, lots of new experiences and to hopefully get to enjoy this powerful woman stood before him, or to leave, and keep the memory of Flic for the future, and keep any sexual inhibitions he has at bay.

Lincoln

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

Take the god damn blue pill man

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

Brilliant

Guildford

He obviously took the red pill as there's no more story

There will be more to this but life is priority currently.

By *eardeddriverMan  over a year ago

Northumberland

Red pill, blue pill..... The age old decision. Haha

Update to come in an hour or two

During the time it took for jack to have those thoughts he had already spurted out blue! When he realised his face went red but he was glad of the embarresment as he would never forgive himself if he left!

'very good choice' came Flics sharpe response.

She had a controlling look on her face.. A sparkle in her letting Jack know he was in for some surprises tonight. The thought was both fearful yet exciting.

'Before we begin Jack I must insist that you pick a safe word. Do you understand the concept of what I am referring too?'

Jack paused and examined the question further. What could she mean a safe word? I've no idea but don't want to seem like a recluse! Oh well in for a penny in for a pound.. He thought.

' I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you mean'.

Flic looked into his eyes and with a very flat tonned voice said 'tonight you will be pushed to all limits that you didn't know you had Jack.. Some you will enjoy.. Some you will not.. But during this time of exploration I will not respond to any requests to stop. You see Jack, the reason is pain instantly pulls out the emotion to stop what you are doing... But pain can be, and tonight will be, overcome with pleasure. So listening to your request to stop will cause you to miss out. As a result you need to pick any word that is totally unrelated to sex or pain yet prominent enough in your life to allow you to draw on it during times of need. Once I hear this word I will instantly cease whatever it is we are doing. You must not be afraid of using this word but you must also never use it lightly. If I feel you are copping out early then tonight will stop and you will never see me again. Do you understand Jack? '

Jack stood silent processing what he had just been informed of. Once again surveying the tools on the bed and the chair and cross in the corner of the room.. His mind trying to think of both positives and negatives at the same time confusing him somewhat..

'take your time Jack'

Fuck he thought, now aware that his confusion was showing on his face.

Now Jack was far from a fan of his job so was always counting down the hours to Friday as it was his escape... That's it he thought and with that blurted out in a form of excitement 'Friday... Ill use the word Friday'.

'Very well Jack. Now be a useful lad and make me a drink' she said gesturing to the corner table to his right. 'Going forward you will refer to me as Lady F in any and all correspondence. Each time you do not there will be a punishment which overtime will change and increase in pain or maybe pleasure.. Time will tell. Are we clear Jack?' she finished her instruction and question by reaching for the first, smallest whip on the bed. With her right hand on the handle and the tip resting in her left hand across her waist Jack felt himself getting hard at the powerplay.

' yes' came his response as he turned his back to her to start making a drink.

CRACK!!!

Jack fell to his knees. He felt like he had been shot in the back of both of his thighs! Even with jeans on!

He cried out in pain clutching his legs when he suddenly felt breathing next to his left ear.

'This is the problem with you millenials... No manners! You do not know how to speak when spoken too. Yes Lady F is your response. You will always address me properly going forward now won't you Jack?!'

He slowed his breathing to a slight pant as his thighs continued to burn...' yes lady F.'

'Good' came the Sharpe response. 'now hurry with those drinks. Make yours strong.. You are going to need it!'.

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Ooooooo hello ...

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus