FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hooded

Hooded

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dam and slut OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Just how far would you go for your kink, that erotic pleasure that's in all of you.

You are on fab, all the meets, all the profiles say, we cannot accommodate, we don't do hotel meets, we don't do car sex, it's too cold for dogging and as for clubs? Well that's fine but some clubs can be empty, or worse people just chatting, no one playing, bar staff just chatting.

And you are horny now, that itch, that worm in your mind says it's your one damm night to play and then it's back to work tomorrow, my mother-in-law is visiting tomorrow, I have to attend a meeting tomorrow, organise a birthday party tomorrow....I need release now...

Masturbation maybe the answer but...it's not enough is it..you want the flesh, that warm touch of bodily flesh, the caress of breast, of chest, the soft and hard embrace of arms, the hot breath on neck, the sense of urgency in the embrace, hands on hips, the hardness of his cock pressing, her hands stroking it...the lips on your cock, his eyes a blaze with need and you are center of attention..

But we don't accommodate....

You are still on fab, that sense of need, everyone seems to be playing,.. except you.

And a message to your inbox, an invitation...to play... come scratch your itch..the message continues

Come with me..to where we live, we don't accommodate, so to maintain anonymity....you will be hooded.. blindfolded, driven around to dull your sense of direction too...destination unknown... With a promise that at the end you will be returned home..sated, your hair slightly a mess, your legs a little like jelly, a grin on your face...

Well.. would you get into my car..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rMardyMsGrimmCouple  over a year ago

near yonder

Mmmm your words sound good enough to consume me (f), so yes!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic