FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flashback

Flashback

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My girlfriend knows I like cock.... I’ve been open with her since the beginning, I’ve told her my stories, well not quite all of them, and she loved hearing them, we often talk completely filthy during sex and she started noticing my chat was getting more and more focused on cock and guys, she told me I had to go and get my fix as it clearly was a long time since I had been with a guy and I said yes it had been and I was gagging to be with a guy again. A week later I told her about a sauna near where I used to live and she said, wow why don’t you go!! So a week later I did, I had an amazing time, guys everywhere, hot cock and more cum than a guy could want for his fix, especially as she told me to do whatever and everything I wanted. So I did. I was fucking one guy in a private room and he was lovely, one thing he did which was really new to me was lunch my nipples, hard, and it made me cum so hard it was amazing. I told Kate everything when I got home, and during sex that night I told her about the guy squeezing and pinching my nipples, she loved hearing this and then grabbed them and started saying is this what he did, does this remind you of him, it did and I came instantly.

She now pinches my nipples nearly every time we have sex, she knows it takes me straight back there even now months later, she knows exactly what to Do for that perfect flashback!

Anyone else like their nipples squeezed or have their partner do something to give them that perfect Flashback?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic