FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 1st meet fantasy

1st meet fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewmenu1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Got sent this moments before a 1st meet.. safe to say it worked out all but identical.. have a read and see what you think

We finally get a chance to meet, you tell me you'll be waiting for me with a white rose outside the cathedral, I see you from a distance my heart is racing, my knees are weak I can see you checking your phone just to make sure I'm coming, I send a message "I can see you" I watch you looking around he says "where are you?" I say "turn around" when you turn around I'm stood behind you we look at each other for a moment, but we can't contain anything any longer and rush into each other's arms kissing each other like we've never even kissed before, after what we wished would be forever we pull apart you give me the rose, grab hold of my hand and we run off to the car park where your car is, we can't keep our hands on each other nor stop kissing, you turn the car on and we drive back yours we havnt even got in the door and your already kissing me and taking my coat off you open the door and passionately slam me to the wall our hands tangled together as you kiss me then move to my neck and breast that neatly tucked away in my black lace bra Your hands move down to my white shirt I have on you rip it open revealing my bra and breasts in their entirety your hands lift them up as your head sinks in to them kissing them my hands are gently on the back of your head as I begin to breath heavy at the influence on my body you have, you stand up and between kisses say "

I...want...you...so...much" you grab my hand and pull me up the stairs grab hold of me usher me into your bedroom when at the bottom of your bed your still holding my hand you place your free hand on my cheek while you look at me then gently place a kiss on my lips Your other hand goes on the other cheek as we kiss I begin you lift your top up we part to take it over your head revealing your gorgeous body my hands run gently all over making your shudder at home nice and warm it feels I took my fingers around to my back and unhook my bra slowly take it off in front you you to release my breasts and I drop my bra to the floor I then hook my fingers into the top of the waist band of my leggings and slowly bend down to take them off revealing a beautiful pair of black lace panties i leggings fall to the floor you get down on your knees in front of me to help me take then off from my ankles once you drop them to the floor you look up to admire what you see you come closer so you can wrap your arms around the bottom half of me place your head towards my stomach to kiss it your hands are wandering all over my bum and legs feeling every inch you turn me to the side to kiss every inch of my tattoo on my leg you then turn me to face away from you you take a moment to admire how round and soft my bum is gently stroking each cheek and planting a kiss on each you hook your fingers in to the top of my knickers and slowly pull them down leaving me complelty nakadI sit down on your bed and then move myself on to it with my tat leg still up the other flat you stand up and take off your trousers and undies off you climb up the bed tracing kisses along my legs as you come up my body you part my legs and kiss the inside of my thigh god your cock is throbbing I'm writhing underneath you at you touch You reach my hot wet pussy and stroke your tongue up and down before you dig a little deeper to find my juicy clit up my hands slam down on the the bed and my back arches into your mouth as you lick and suck every intimate part you slide a finger in and out of my hole then add another in and out, 3 in and out, 4 in and out you stop, as I calm my breathing you climb further up my body and begin kissing me again I taste so good on your lips I open my legs as you crawl further up and your hard throbbing cock is teasing both of us by rubbing on my swollen clit you move your hand and guide your cock in my wet hole and slowly slide every inch in I gasp my head goes back at the feel of you completely filling me out and in again you love the feel of my tight pussy holding your cock You take your cock out ofof me and kneel up you tell me to get up on all fours which I eagerly do but before turning away from you I get on all fours and taste both our juices from your cock your groan and place a hand on the top of my head as you feel my mouth take as much as I can after a moment I turn around you rub my bum then lean down to plant a kiss on each cheek you guide your cock into the perfect place and slowly I take you all inch by inch I gasp and groan in sync with you my heart racing feeling it go in even deeper than before feeling so good You start to get faster and faster were both taking it all in moans and groans adore getting louder the sound of your balls slapping up against the back of me as you pound my pussy, I am reaching under my body to play with myself and you start to feel pure pleasure rise from your stomach you squeeze my arse cheeks until you burst inside me your groan loud as you fill me up with your juice as you come down from your ecstasy I cum on your dick grasping your dick with my lips harder making your ecstasy last even longer you collapse on my back holding me and kissing my body we part and collapse on the bed in each other's arms our hearts beating fast and our bodies trembling.. mmmmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Very nice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice story but it’s too “Hollywood” for my taste, i prefer the grittiness of “British Indie” if you catch my drift

By *ewmenu1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Thanks guyyyyys

» Add a new message to this topic