FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Outdoor fun

Outdoor fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oannacd67 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

Im mostly top but lately been receving anal. I was told about a place for fun. So on friday i put on my dress some tights and boots . Off i went to find out. I parked up went for a little walk. Removed my male clothes walked around . One guy approached me . He unzipped his flies and took out his cock. I dropped to my knees; and started to suck him . Wait a moment he said as he wanted to fuck me. I bent over a log. He ripped a hole in my tights. Started to rimm and finger me. I took a sniff of my liguid gold, offered him some lube. He lubed my hole and had 3 fingers in me. Another sniff of gold he edged the tip of his cock in my pussy. I arched back and he forced his cock in. I rode him for a good 5 minutes and then he grunted and shot his cum in my pussy .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *shed27TV/TS  over a year ago

ashington

sounds fun xx

worcester

So i cleaned myslef up, carried on walking around. A old guy approached me. I took his cock out it was huge. Flicked the tip took it all in . Was enjoying his cock. I felt someone lift my dress up rubbed my pussy and forced his cock in my pussy. Sniffed some more liguid. The old man was close in my mouth as the other guy was pounding me hard. The old man spunked loads . He pulled out my mouth and walked off. Then the other guy finished in ny pussy. Double load mouth and pusssy

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

Loving it

worcester

So id been at this spot 2 hours 2 fucks and one blow job. I looked a state . It was time for me to leave. I was just about to put my man clothes back on. When i spotted a sexy tv walking around . I calle her over we started kissing and touching each other. She bent down and asked me to fuck her. I started to rimm her pussy. I offerd her some liguid. One sniff and she was ready. I lubed hér pussy. Gently eased myself in her. She felt so good. She pushed back on to me. I rode her sexy pussy and let her have my full load. We swapped around, she entered me i was still full of cum . Her cock was massive it hurt as she edged her way in. After 10 mins of fucking she let out a moan and exploded into me. Heaven as she emptied into me. Then suddenly i felt a hot liguid .did she just pee pee in me.yes for the first time someone pissed in my hole. She then got down and sucked my pussy clean. Jesus wht a day . And it still wasnt over.

» Add a new message to this topic