FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Mate Rob

My Mate Rob

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pferit69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dartmouth

It was a late September Sunday evening. I was driving up to my digs in Wiltshire. I work away from home during the week and it's too far to commute on a daily basis. Home life had become somewhat routine and my partner and I had agreed an open relationship some six months earlier. We'd both been playing around for years. We last had sex together over seven years sooner so we formalised an agreement that allowed us both to play.

My mind was racing in the knowledge of what was impending. I was on my way to meet my mate Rob.

Rob and I had not been in touch much over the summer months. Prior to that we'd had a flurry of quickly arranged meets… But every one of those meets had included fast and very satisfying sex. Rob with the nice nob…..

Rob had messaged me 48 hours earlier. His wife was away, he was horny and so was I. We arranged to meet on the Sunday night…. tonight. This time it would be different. This time we were meeting outdoor and I'd been given instruction on where to meet, we'd agreed what I'd where and what I wouldn't be wearing.

I was closing in on the meeting point.

I was looking forward to seeing my friend again.. I was looking forward to pleasuring his cock. I was wearing my gym gear. My Nike shorts were straining as my cock, now fully erect, was aching to be released. Tonight was not about my cock.

I turned into the dark lane and slowly drove my car through the wooded area. In the distance at the far end of the lane I could see a large van. As I approached I could see a door on the van ajar. I noted it, drove past slowly, turned the car around and brought it to rest behind the van. It was Robs van. I got out of my car and used the fob to lock it.

As instructed I removed my shorts and took them and my car key in hand. I approached the van and pulled the door open. I handed them to Rob. He placed them aside and turned back to face me. He was dressed in a polo shirt, knee length shorts, socks and boots.

His cock was fully erect and protruding from his unzipped shorts. He was not wearing underwear. I wasted no time engulfing his cock head between my lips - he sighed at the touch….I then slid my lips down the length of his great shaft and back. He sighed again and murmured the word yes a couple of times. Rob was always shower fresh and I loved the taste of his cock. I managed to undo the button that was retaining his shorts. They fell round his ankles. Rob quickly moved his feet out of them and I quickly moved his cock back into my mouth. Working back and forth along his length, using my lips and tongue I moved his foreskin back to fully reveal the head of his cock. The feel of that soft bulbous head against the roof of my mouth was superb. Rob thought so too - he was loving the feel of my mouth working his cock while my hands caressed his thighs… Also wandering further north through the fine body hair around his navel… Up to his chest and out to his hardened nipples. I could taste the precum beginning to ooze from Rob’s cock.

My mouth left his shaft for the first time in what must have been ten minutes. I trailed my tongue down to his balls. They had tightened in his sack with the pleasure of this oral encounter… I kissed, caressed and tongued them. I took each one in turn and gently massaged them in my warm mouth. As I let them go they dropped and pulled his scrotum down. They were heavy and looked ripe to release a fair load. As my mouth moved towards Robs cock for a second time his right hand stopped me. “Turn round and bend over” he whispered in a firm fashion. I did as I was told. I could feel the cooling air gently brushing past and down the crack of my ass. The next thing I felt was a warm and lubricated touch of something on my hole. I clenched momentarily then recognised the feel of Robs tongue probing my hole. I relaxed as he worked it up and down and gently inside me. He pulled back and stood behind me. His hands gently connected with my hips. I felt something nudging my ass… It was the head of Robs cock. He released my hips, took hold of his length with his right hand and located my tight puckered hole with his left second finger. I felt the head of his cock push against me…. Then I felt it stretch my hole, a slight searing pain as his thick head pushed inside, his precum and both of our saliva acting as a lube for this activity. Rob paused for a few seconds, I relaxed more, then he slowly pushed his full length deep inside me. The feel of his pubic bone pressed firmly against my ass cheeks was electric. He moved back and forth slowly… The feel of this man's cock inside me was superb. He was only the third man in my life that I felt completely at ease with fucking me. After a minute or two of slow movement Rob stopped. He'd never stopped before… This was new. Then as we stood stationary I felt his cock.. He was using his muscles to make it pulse inside. “You feel it?” he asked. “Yes” I said with my eyes closed. I pulled forwards slightly so his tool slipped almost out of my then pushed back firmly into his groin. Once again the pubic bone connecting brushed the cool night air down my crack and whispered on my balls as they swung with the motion. “I love your cock inside me Rob” I said… “fuck me… Please fuck me.” Without a word he commenced thrusting back and forth. His weapon now gliding in and out of me at pace… I felt his balls crashing against my ass cheeks at the end of each insertion… I was lost in the moment enjoying the sheer pleasure of feeling whilst knowing this man was getting equal pleasure from pounding my tight hole. I'd not been fucked for almost three months. Rob was that last guy to fuck me and here he was doing it again. I loved it, I could hear his breathing get louder, his breaths get shorter. I heard him sigh his thrusting was at full speed and my ass was the buffer. He gasped then the thrusting slowed to a secondary thrust. He had gripped my hips with his firm hands… I could feel his cock pulsing inside me… Deep inside me he was shooting his load in me. It felt superb. I don't often get fucked and not without a condom but I trusted this man and loved the feel of intercourse with him. He stood behind me, still holding my waist, cock still firm inside me, his breathing recovering I slowly moved forward and released his softening cock from the grip of my ass muscle. I quickly spun round, knelt and gently sucked his cock. I could taste the last remnants of his sweet tasting cum oozing out of it. I kept his cock in my mouth until it was fully soft, slowly moving it around my mouth in a gentle massaging manner.

Robs hands were on my shoulders. His fingers occasionally moving out and tickling my neck. I stood in front of him and he gave my a quick but open lipped kiss. “Thanks” he said. “I enjoyed it just as much” I said, “I really like sex with you and as I've said before, I love you fucking me. It feels so good.” He reached back into his van and pulled out his shorts. He proceeded to put them on whilst telling me that his summer had been a wipe out with work and family commitments. I'd had my fair share of life occurrences too. “Can we meet again” I asked. “Definitely” Rob replied. He again reached back into his van and returned my shorts and car key to me. “I like coming to your digs” he said, “but it would be a turn on to fuck you outdoors with another guy watching.”

At that exact moment I became aware that I had not touched my cock through this encounter. In a second Robs suggestion had made my eight and a half inch length fully erect again!!

“I like the sound of that” I said. “It's a huge turn on” I growled whilst pointing at my cock. With a laugh and a gentle tug of my cock said “Cheers mate… Let's try arrange something for next week.” “Indoor or outdoor? Us two or with a third?” I asked. “As long as I can fuck you again I'm not bothered” he said. We said goodbye. He entered the cab of his van but did not start the ignition. I traversed the few steps back to my car. I became aware of a wet feeling around my navel. I touched it and knew instantly it was the precum from my cock bouncing around as a result of the extended pounding that I had just received. I put my shorts on and found the head of my cock absolutely drenched in my own precum too. I lapped it up, adjusted my clothes and got back in my car. I started the ignition and heard Rob do the same in his van and it promptly moved forward. Like the true gentleman that he is he'd waited until I was back in my car before leaving.

As I made my way back my digs, I thought back over the erotic adventure that I had just encountered with my pal. We weren't close pals, we'll never fall in love… But we do have an equal enjoyment of sexual pleasure together. I was smiling at the thought of his huge deposit of cum somewhere deep inside me.

I wondered when I might see his again? I wondered when he might text me again? I hoped that it would be the following week as we had hinted at.

If I had my way I'd see Rob every week or as often as he could get away with… With or without a third party to join us but his suggestion was now etched in my mind. Would we continue our two way encounter or would we find a third?

B.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic read. Love outdoor cock sessions myself

By *aul173Man  over a year ago

hull

Awesome tread mate

By *exy fucker bikerMan  over a year ago

kent

Great