FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First BJ

First BJ

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anillastick OP   Man  over a year ago

Sutton

So this is a true story about my first meet from fab.

I was 24 at the time and she must have been about 40. We got chatting on here, shared a few pictures, and I find out that she lived giving blow jobs. At the time of never had one before (I was a late bloomer ). She loved the idea of giving me my first blow job and loved the thought that I'd always remember it, and do we decided to meet.

I booked a hotel and on the day arrived several hours early and nervous as hell. If never actually been with a women before let alone met anyone off the site so wasn't sure what to expect. About 20 mins before she was due to arrive I stepped into the shower. When we'd be chatting she mentioned that she had a fantasy about opening the door to meet a guy in just a towel, so I decided to oblige. Shortly after stepping out of the shower there was a knock on the hotel door. I cracked open the door and there she was, I felt incredibly nervous but also incredibly turned on.

"Hey", she said, smiling when she saw the towel, and quickly slipped past me into the room. I closed the door and turned round to immediately find her arms up around my neck, her lips on mine in a passionate kiss. I hadn't really been sure what to expect at the start of the meet but definitely didn't have any complaints. I could feel my cock starting to grow. She pulled my body against hers and must have felt me through the towel as she broke of from the kiss and with a cheeky smile said, "pleased to see me"? I've no idea what I said in return but it was probably some garbled mess. She pulled me in for a kiss again and this time slide a hand down to my thigh. Her fingers slipped between the folds of the tower and quickly grabbed my growing cock.

So there we were, her fully dressed, me in just a towel. Kissing passionately as she slowly stroked my cock under the towel. After a while she simply said, "I can't wait any more, I want to suck it, sit on the edge of the bed." As I moved to sit on the bed she made sure that the towel didn't go with me. She knelt on the floor between my legs, looking up at me. Grabbing my cock with one hand she gave a long slow lick long the shaft and then slowly wrapped her lips around my shaft. I let out a moan, and just remember thinking to myself, holy s*** this is it, my first BJ.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *h_So_NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Very erotic and obviously memorable experience they are always the best xxx

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Go on

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great beginning

more please

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *uvoussyMan  over a year ago

Boston

Still waiting for my first BJ lol, sounds good keep going

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

Sutton

I sat on the bed watching as this gorgeous older lady wrapped her lips around my cock. Sliding it into her mouth she teased the tip with her tongue. I wanted more of her but wasn't really sure about swinging etiquette, so slowly lowered my hand onto her shoulder and nervously slipped the tips of my fingers under the edge of her top. When she made no move to protest I slowly traced them down onto her chest and felt her mouth moving quicker in response. So I lowered my hand further until my fingers brushed the edge of her bra. Sliding them under the edge until I felt them brush her nipple. She let out a soft moan before looking up and me and telling me to move back onto the bed.

I shuffeled back to the headboard as she climbed onto the bed with me and lifted her top over her head and throwing it to one side. Presumably I was grinning like a mad man or something because she then said "looks like someone's enjoying themselves". She then lowered her mouth to my cock again, giving me a great view of her breasts as she worked her tongue around my head. I lowered my hands to her head, running my fingers through her hair as she sucked me off. She asked me to guide her mouth like that. I was a little unsure of myself, it was still my first time and despite being incredibly turned on I was still a bit nervous. But I slowly and gently guided her mouth down onto my cock. I'm not sure it's exactly what she had in mind when she suggested it, but she made no suggestion that I wasnt doing what she wanted. The hostest thing about the experience was that it was so obvious she was really enjoying it.

After a few more minutes of that I sat up slightly, ran my hands down her back and gently unclipped her bra. As I slipped the bra off I felt her nipples brushing up against my thighs. Reaching down I cupped her breasts with both hands and slowly started teasing her nipples with my fingers. As I did she wrapped a hand around my cock and began stroking the shaft as she sucked on the head. It felt so good. My nervousness had probably helped keep my orgasm at bay much longer than usual but I could feel it building now.

If all sex started like that bingo,more please.

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

harrogate

Sutton

I lay back on the bed, watching this gorgeous older woman slide her lips over the head of my cock while she worked the shaft with her hand. My hands still cupping her breasts as my cock began to throb gently in her mouth. She asked if I was close to cumming, and when I nodded she slipped off the edge of the bed onto her knees and montioned for me to sit on the edge. As I did so she lowered her mouth over me again, this time one hand stroking my shaft the other gently cupping my balls. I let out a moan as I felt my orgasm, she lifted her lips from my cock, looked up at me from the floor, and smiled as I shot my load over her breasts. I just remember that wonderful sight of my cum dripping down over her nipples as she slowly began rubbing it in.

I lay back on the bed to recover and felt her lay down next to me. We chatted like that for a while, her hand still wrapped around my now soft shaft. After a while I slipped my arm around her pulling her in for a passionate kiss. The feel of her body against mine sent another flush of excitement through me my cock pulsing slightly in her hand. She broke off from the kiss with a great big grin before slowly begining to moved her hand back and forth...

harrogate

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Great story

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

More please!

By *uke45Man  over a year ago

Derry

So fucking horny.. I'd love to give a first BJ

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ottie 13Woman  over a year ago

Happy go lucky

Loving this

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"More please!"

By *ucy. AlCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

[Removed by poster at 08/11/18 19:30:44]

good story more please

Once in a while it feels good to suck a nice cock

What happened next

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Mmmm

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Excellent, incredibly horny. Everyone remembers their first proper BJ right?

harrogate

"So fucking horny.. I'd love to give a first BJ "

» Add a new message to this topic