FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My next door neighbours mom.. ;-)

My next door neighbours mom.. ;-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This all happened 6 months ago but I’ll give you a little insight to the who Jane is.

Ever since I was a young kid we’ve lived in the same street next to the same neighbours who had a son the same age as me called Ryan. Me and Ryan have been best mates for as long as I can remember now, went to school together and used to always stop at his house when I was younger. Growing up I have always wanted to fuck his mom! She’s about 5ft 2 with a sexy little body, red/brown fizzled hair, perky tits and a great arse.

My first incident that started my fuck-chase for Jane was at a New Years Eve party. I walked into her bedroom when everyone was downstairs (so I thought) to fetch a bottle of whisky for Ryan’s dad when I found the sexiest skinniest black thong which instantly made me hard.

I was far from sober and picked the thongs up, unbuckled my jeans and wrapped them round my cock. I couldn’t believe what was happening it was so horny!

I was lay on the bed with the room spinning round me and Janes sexy little thong wrapped round my cock, until the bedroom door opened and there stood was Jane smiling and licking her lips!

I jumped up and struggled to put my rock hard cock back into my jeans and was begging for forgiveness I was shitting myself! She took the thongs out my hand and said “so you didn’t find the whiskey, but you’ve found these?”

I walked past her and apologised again but she just smiled but before I got to shut the door she slapped my ass and gave the sexiest giggle I have ever heard to this day

Shall I carry on?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes!

Carry on

By *onesmrMan  over a year ago

loughborough

More...

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

keep going

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Yes please

Look forward to what’s next

By *wingingjohnnyMan  over a year ago

Barnt Green

Yes please do continue

Sounds good.

Thanks for the replies and private messages I’m glad people are enjoying it!

So nothing came about of that night apart from a bit of eye contact from time to time and I thought that was it. Jesus I was wrong!

A few weeks passed, possibly months and I had seen Jane less and less thinking I had fucked my chance up with her until I got a phone call whilst I was at the gym off Jane to say her car had broken down and she couldn’t get home from work which was an hours drive away, perfect! An hour with Jane without no disruptions to talk about what had happened.

It was a hot day, when I got to the car park so she was in a revealing shirt unbuttoned so her cleavage went on forever and she had the tightest and skimpiest skirt you could buy, I wanted to bend her over my bonnet and put my face in between her ass cheeks!

She jumped in the car and instantly gave me a kiss on the cheek and said “thank god it was you who picked me up” my stomach was full of butterflies at this point. “Was everybody else busy?” I asked. “No you were the first person I called, I wanted to speak to you” as if I wasn’t anxious enough!

“That night when I caught you wanking over my underwear, what was running through your head?” She asked. I instantly blurted out “slamming the door behind you and ripping your clothes off!” I could tell she was surprised at this point, she wasn’t expecting me to say that! Perks of being a dark horse

She laughed it off and gave me a cheeky grin and only a bit of small talk was made until we got back. I pulled up on the drive and she gave me a peck on the lips this time, taking me by surprise! “I never said you couldn’t rip my clothes off though did I?” she cheekily said as she got out the car, I was left in my car gobsmacked as she walked off up her drive wiggling her sexy little arse and blew me a kiss as she got to the door.

My cock was so hard you could see my pre cum seeping through my shorts!

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Please

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

great story. more please

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

"More please "

By *utdoor29Man  over a year ago

paisley

When I was younger my neighbor opened his towel I was to shy to say anything lol

By *arkWeightMan  over a year ago

London

Definitely more!

I saw Rob the day after and he thanked me for picking his mom up and telling me how she’s been singing my praises, if only he knew!

A week or so after we had a big dinner at my place and invited the Jane and her family over. As we sat down Jane said “oh shit the desserts! Joe do you mind coming round to give me a hand bringing them back?” I couldn’t believe my luck I literally jumped up and agreed, walking up the drive I couldn’t keep my eyes off that sexy arse of hers and I think she caught me “watch the steps, I know where your eyes are”. We got into the kitchen and she bent down in her tight dress trying to reach for the tins with a great view of her arse, I was hoping she never found them! “Can you look for me?” She said “Of course” I lay down on my side trying to reach for them completely forgetting I had skinny jeans on and a raging hard on after seeing her bent over! “Enjoying the view was you?” Jane giggled as she walked over, she stood over me so I could see straight up her dress to see she was wearing no underwear! “Fuck the dinner and the dessert” I said, I picked up the courage and sat up so my head was up her dress, I grabbed both of her arse cheeks and brought her to my face. Oh my god it was amazing! I was eating her pussy out and sucking her clit whilst grabbing her arse I was literally in heaven! Her legs started to shake and she was pulling my hair screaming “I’m cumming! Don’t stop!!” Her pussy tasted so good and before I knew it she squirted on my face and all over my tongue! I stood up and left her in a mess, her legs were shaking and she kept letting moans out as she was shivering!

“I’m not done with you, I want seconds soon!” I said as I left her to clean up. I got back into the house and dinner was done, Jane followed shortly after looking all flustered and amazed.

Enjoying it so far?

*Ryan not Rob, spell check lol

By *addy9675Man  over a year ago

cardiff / south wales

Loving it

Guildford

west midlands

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Loving this

Can’t wait for more of this story

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

langley

Sure am, rock hard and waiting

By *agners45Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Great imagination buddy fair play

Unless Rob is Ryan's brother who have the same mother whose pussy u dived into, seems a bit weird that the name has changed

west midlands

more!. xx

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Great story

Hoping there is more

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Hot

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Guildford

By *owieladMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

As I said spell check fucked Ryan’s name up and if you don’t believe me I have proof.

Ryan’s dad works nights which made me fancy my chances, all I had to do was find the right moment and take it. I couldn’t wait much longer, the thought of fucking Jane ran through my head every hour of the day and every time I got hornier.

A few days had past and it came to Ryan’s birthday, like typical young lads we went out on the piss to Broad Street and we got back about 3:30am. I used the excuse that I couldn’t find my house keys so Ryan being the good friend he is said “don’t be daft mate you can stop here but just be quiet cus my moms asleep” perfect! If only he knew

We got in and Jane was fast asleep in bed waiting for us to get in, damn it! So into the spare room I went and after about half an hour i was dying for a drink so I walked downstairs into the kitchen to grab a glass of water to find the best surprise yet... Jane stood there looking in the fridge in a black sexy bra and the black sexy little thong that started this all off!

Was this my chance to finally fuck Jane?

Guildford

Hope so

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Manchester centre

sweet x

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice so hope u get your cock in her mouth then her pussy

More. Love it

Very horny now the fun begins

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

langley

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

"As I said spell check fucked Ryan’s name up and if you don’t believe me I have proof.

Ryan’s dad works nights which made me fancy my chances, all I had to do was find the right moment and take it. I couldn’t wait much longer, the thought of fucking Jane ran through my head every hour of the day and every time I got hornier.

A few days had past and it came to Ryan’s birthday, like typical young lads we went out on the piss to Broad Street and we got back about 3:30am. I used the excuse that I couldn’t find my house keys so Ryan being the good friend he is said “don’t be daft mate you can stop here but just be quiet cus my moms asleep” perfect! If only he knew

We got in and Jane was fast asleep in bed waiting for us to get in, damn it! So into the spare room I went and after about half an hour i was dying for a drink so I walked downstairs into the kitchen to grab a glass of water to find the best surprise yet... Jane stood there looking in the fridge in a black sexy bra and the black sexy little thong that started this all off!

Was this my chance to finally fuck Jane?"

How many women go to sleep in their "sexy lingerie"?

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 21/08/18 20:28:01]

More please

By *ab to be newCouple  over a year ago

Sleaford

??????

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Near MK

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Dudley

harrogate

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

".. Jane stood there looking in the fridge in a black sexy bra and the black sexy little thong that started this all off!

Was this my chance to finally fuck Jane?

How many women go to sleep in their "sexy lingerie"?"

I do and so does my wife

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"This all happened 6 months ago but I’ll give you a little insight to the who Jane is.

Ever since I was a young kid we’ve lived in the same street next to the same neighbours who had a son the same age as me called Ryan. Me and Ryan have been best mates for as long as I can remember now, went to school together and used to always stop at his house when I was younger. Growing up I have always wanted to fuck his mom! She’s about 5ft 2 with a sexy little body, red/brown fizzled hair, perky tits and a great arse.

My first incident that started my fuck-chase for Jane was at a New Years Eve party. I walked into her bedroom when everyone was downstairs (so I thought) to fetch a bottle of whisky for Ryan’s dad when I found the sexiest skinniest black thong which instantly made me hard.

I was far from sober and picked the thongs up, unbuckled my jeans and wrapped them round my cock. I couldn’t believe what was happening it was so horny!

I was lay on the bed with the room spinning round me and Janes sexy little thong wrapped round my cock, until the bedroom door opened and there stood was Jane smiling and licking her lips!

I jumped up and struggled to put my rock hard cock back into my jeans and was begging for forgiveness I was shitting myself! She took the thongs out my hand and said “so you didn’t find the whiskey, but you’ve found these?”

I walked past her and apologised again but she just smiled but before I got to shut the door she slapped my ass and gave the sexiest giggle I have ever heard to this day

Shall I carry on?"

Why was there whiskey in the bedroom?

Is there an issue with alcoholism in the family ,

So there I was, wearing nothing but my Calvin Klein boxers and Jane in her sexy underwear. I made her jump at first but she gave me a cheeky grin, I think we both knew what we wanted.

“I only came down here for a drink but I think I want a snack now as well” I said whilst grabbing her arse and pulling her closer. “Fuck it, it’s all yours you’ve just got to be quiet. Jim (Ryan’s dad) comes home in 30 mins” shit I only had 30 mins but this wasn’t going to stop me.

I picked her up so her legs were wrapped round my waist, I walked us into the living room and I fell on top of her as we got to the sofa, kissing so passionately with our skins touching eachother. I began to kiss and lick her neck and she let out a little moan, I begin kissing down her body until I reached her perfect pussy, mmm it tasted 10x better whilst d*unk. I lay down and lifted Jane onto my face, it was the best sight I have ever saw even to this day. She pulled my boxers off and started wanking my rock hard cock and she licked the pre cum off my tip and finally wrapped her lips round the tip of my cock, it felt so good I let out a moan a little bit too loud.

Jane could deepthroat all 8” of my cock which I've never experienced before that night and it was amazing, I was eating her pussy whilst she was choking on my cock and it was amazing. I spread her ass cheeks and I couldn’t resist, I began slowly licking Janes ass and it was better than I imagined, I could tell she was enjoying it because before and after deepthroating she was letting out a moan I’ve never heard before. I spat on my finger and started rubbing Janes ass and slipped it in, she took my cock out of her throat “joe you dirty cunt that feels amazing”.

I wasn’t waiting no longer, I made her cum over my face and tongue and I stood up and bent Jane over the sofa. “Shall I take these off?” She asked whilst taking her thong off, “no way leave these on! These are what started this all” she giggled “there’s a condom in my hand bag over there” so I walked over and got it.

So there it was, Jane was bent over the sofa and I was wearing a condom about to fuck her. This is what i had been waiting for..

By *im32Woman  over a year ago

kidderminster

[Removed by poster at 22/08/18 16:35:16]

Guildford

langley

Newcastle upon Tyne

Keep it coming

By *ab to be newCouple  over a year ago

Sleaford

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

sunderland

Mmm like this

harrogate

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Please Continue

Tullamore

"Please Continue"

west midlands

"Please Continue "

Near MK

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

Dudley

My biggest fantasy. My friends mom who is now separated and living home alone next door....hmmm

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Guildford

I’ll finish this story off later! Anyone fancy a link to the video?

harrogate

"I’ll finish this story off later! Anyone fancy a link to the video?"

yes please

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Yes please, great story too.

Yes please

if you insist ??????

Yes plz

. yes please

Guildford

"I’ll finish this story off later! Anyone fancy a link to the video?. yes "
yes yes please

By *usband and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

"I’ll finish this story off later! Anyone fancy a link to the video?. yes please"

Yes please

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Yes please

By *iagara69Man  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Great story ??

Yes please

[Removed by poster at 23/08/18 21:10:31]

Great story. Pass on the link please

Yeah would love the link aswell

By *appyswinger999Man  over a year ago

elgin

Yes please

By *rightspark43Man  over a year ago

dudley

yes please

Oh, yes please

By *amslkMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

Yes please for the link

By *attoodGent90Man  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Definitely need to share that link

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Been good reading so far

By *ob7Man  over a year ago

Limerick

yes please

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

harrogate

wow

she has one sexy looking ass

and love to see her ass used like that

Luv this... very well written also, it's actually turning me on very much so...

Tullamore

very hot!! any more videos lol

Viewed the vid... , you're Hot as Fk

By *tmjakeMan  over a year ago

waterlooville

Yes please? That would be awesome ??

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Yes please

By *rai69Man  over a year ago

Halstead

Great video,I think she enjoyed it.

Couldnt find video

Found it

harrogate

Any more

Awesome

Near MK

Great story and video,

[Removed by poster at 24/08/18 09:40:49]

yes please

Awesome story!

By *ayWaddMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great story. And the video just tops it

Who wouldnt? Yes please

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story and video!!

Did it finish there???

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

hope more to come good video

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

Amazing!

Awesome and just up the road

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

Yes please

really good video shame there's not more

How do i get this video love to watch it

Wow what a video got me hard and can’t wait for the rest of the story

harrogate

By *pple16Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Love a link to the video please

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

Yes, I insist

sunderland

Wow good video love to see or hear more sometime lucky u

Oh go on then...

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

By *oris555Man  over a year ago

home

langley

Guildford

Thanks top tail

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

. Yes please

Great video

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Manchester centre

Please

Yes please