FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Susan The milf next door

Susan The milf next door

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The your time to enjoy this story this is a little long and the action is slow to start but when it does its worth the wait.

This is a fictional story about a young 20 year old me with the hots for my mature neighbour.

Its was around mid may and I was out in the front yard of the house I shared with my parents doing the weekly clean out of my car when suddenly a strange car pulled up on the green, I along with most of the road quickly scanned the car to see a sight of who had bought the house next door. a few minutes anxious minutes went past waiting to see who was at the other side of that windscreen that was covered with glare, when almost like slow motion the door of the car opened and out popped a modestly dressed woman roughly in her mid 40's wearing a baggy t-shirt and paint stained jeans, she was a good looking woman but in a very understated way, like the type of woman you have to take a second glance at she becuase you cant quite tell how your attracted to her is them clothes but you strongly are. as she seen me she put down the box she had just took out of the boot and walked across the garden to our shared wall, Hi im Susan your new neighbour I guess, she said with a giggle. I was a little distracted by her beauty up close her raven black hair and pearcing green eyes, entrapped me in a lust like I have never felt before, so much so I nearly forgot to introduce myself, Hi im Jack Nice to meet you. I said like a deer in headlight Who actually talks like that I thought to myself, "Nice car" Maybe when your finished cleaning that you might give mine a good going over" she said while walking away and looking over he shoulder with a with a cheeky smile of a teenage girl, "Yeah anytime" was all I could say as I watched her disappear into the house, I took me a while to compose myself ad my thoughts but soon I finished cleaning the car and it was time to head to work.

I worked as a delivery driver for the local chinese, so my saturday nights consisted of delivering food to the parties I should be at but I didnt mind because it payed to keep my car on the road, it was a very busy night and just as I was about to cash up with the owner, I noticed That the other driver was heading to my street with his last delivery, so I finished up and told him ill drop it off on my way home. as I picked up the bag and looked at the address my eyes light up it was for the lovely Susan, Just one meal at 12 at night to me this screamed that she was single and possible lonely probably drinking a nice glass of wine while unpacking,

It wasn't long until I pulled up at home and headed to Susans door, Some where between the gate and the door my dirty mind took over and I was picturing her opening the door in something revealing or better yet nothing at all. After a quick readjust of my pants I knocked, One minute came the voice on the other side of the door, after a fumble for keys the door eventually opened and there she stood with a silk two piece pj'S At wet hair that just out of the shower look all over but she pulled it off so well, Oh well arent I lucky A strapping young man showing up at midnight and he even brought food, Come on in. Blushing at her complement I handed her the food and as she turned to walk into the sitting room I took my time to enjoy how the silk bottoms where hugging her lovely round ass, as she bent over to put down the food the view was out of this world, even getting a view of the hem of some nice looking lace pantys as her bottoms strained to there limit over that lovely round ass, she turned my me and gestured to me to is sit down and she leaned to pick back up her glass of wine the top also under a little pressure dropped forward just enough for me to cast my eyes on what I can only Guestamate where about a big C cup beautiful looking breasts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More

Nice start

Promising

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Yup good start, go on please

By *kfisterMan  over a year ago

Grantham, Derby, Leicester

Go on...

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

[Removed by poster at 14/08/18 03:50:46]

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

Promiseing

more coming soon

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Good start

By *he Dark Knight09Man  over a year ago

London

Keep it going

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Nice start.

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Brilliant

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Good start

Nice keep it going

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

More please well told story

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Wow

By *yceloonMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

This sounds promising......

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

More please

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *kadMan  over a year ago

wallsend

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

nice

London

Love to see where this tale takes us haha

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *oreblocksthanlegoMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nowhere apparently...

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Now I know the OP said it was a slow starter......but 11 weeks!!!!!

"Now I know the OP said it was a slow starter......but 11 weeks!!!!!"

Shame started with such promise. ?????????

Fantastic starter

Next instalment please

Sorry guys I had lost the thread.

By *renchy40Man  over a year ago

springfield

More please

Susan excused herself and headed upstairs, I say trying to readjust my now rock hard cock to be less noticable, a couple of minutes later I heard the sound of high heels on the stairs, I sat back up straight and tried to act natural, but when the door opened I could help but look shocked. Susan was standing in the door way wearing in one of the sexiest outfits I had ever seen, standing in front of me in a pair of red high heels a sexy lace see through thong and bra and her long sexy legs covered in hold ups, with a sexy little garter belt, “you don’t mind me getting abit more comfortable do you?” She said in a secudtive voice, I gulped hard “no I wAs just going” as the words left my mouth she walked towards me through me back on the seat and straddled me, by now my cock had got that hard it had repositioned itself straight up and was pressing right against her pussy, “I’m guessing by him your not objection, as I opened my mouth to speak she lunges at me locking her lips with mine for a moment I froze , then realizing how much I wanted her I let go to the moment. Are youngest danced a furious dance wile my hands roamed her amazing body, I ran a hand down her back and with one swift movement I unlocked her bra, releacing her perfectly foarmed teardrop breast’s, Without a breat gone I broke out kiss and lacked onto her nipple with my mouth playing with it and driving her wild as the wile my other hand rested on the cheek of her ass. Her hands now working my belt buckle, and like a pro within moments she had my jeans undone and was starting to tug them off.

She stood up and I help her remove my jeans, without hesitation she dropped to her knees and pushed my back to the seat. Grabbing my shaft firmly she looked my straight in the eyes and ran her younger from the bottom of my balls to the tip of my now painfully rock hard cock, taking it into her mouth and with one swift movement deeptroating me, she bobbed licked and sucked me for the next few minutes until I was on the verge of exploding all over her. Just when I knew I couldn’t take anymore, I grabbed her by the hair on the back of her hair and pulled her up to her feet,

I switched with her and through her onto the couch, in one swift yank I had her sexy thong on the ground.

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

More

Please getting so horny

harrogate

Wow

swansea

Quick

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

More

By *aptop9Man  over a year ago

Worthing

If I ordered a “69” from my local Chinese, I would get sweet and sour chicken balls!!,

Wow can’t wait for more

By *oreblocksthanlegoMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Just 11 weeks

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Was the slow start the 11 weeks as that soon escalated. Great start please post more.

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

[Removed by poster at 30/10/18 21:51:10]

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

clonmel

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Once I had her thong off a kneeled down between in front of her and as she placed her legs on my shoulders I started working my tongue starting with teasing her lightly licking up and down, just to tease her and warm her up, I stopped just long enough to really enjoy how good she tasted, so sweet it could give you a tooth ache, once she started to moan and really let me know she was enjoying it I changed gear, now I was dancing my tongue all over her beautiful lips, as soon as I felt her body tense and knew she was ready to cum, I took things to the extreme using my tongue to play with her clit like it was a tennis ball and my youngest was a racket, slapping my tongue all over it. I could feel the built up of pleasure taking her body , the constant mosninv stopped now it was large intakes of breath the words just wouldn’t leave her mouth, she was grabbing at my hair as she started to loose control her legs getting tighter and tighter around my head, then with one last pass of my tongue across her clit, she let it out, OH MY GOD I’m cumming I’m cunning her legs went into a vice like grip her fingers nearly pulling the hair off my head, as I looked up from her puffy pussy lips I could see her eyes start to roll back into her head, as she started to shake and shutter, as the pleasure started to leave her body as her grip on me loosen a huge smile came across her face, as I continued to treat myself to the beautiful spoils of her orgasm.

Wow I haven’t orgasmed like that in years, I may keep you around, in my nievate I thought it was over so I stood up and reached for my boxers, “where do you think your going?” I just thought I better get dressed, “no chance mister we are only getting started” with that she sat up in the seat and took my cock back into her mouth and started sucking all the while one of her hands was working my shaft and the other was softly massaging my balls, it only took seconds for me to be rock hard again. Once she knew she had me like a rock she stood up grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room and up the stairs. Following behind her only wearing her garter belt , stockings and high heels, gave me one hell of a view, once she reached the top of the stairs and opened the door, to reveal a 4 poster bed with black silk sheets it had to be atleast a king size it dwarfed the modest council house bedroom, but it was one bed I couldn’t wait to get on.

Guildford

Ty

port talbot

harrogate

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *exysurferMan  over a year ago

Bromley

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Oh yes, can't wait for more.

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

great reading

London

Guildford

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

clonmel

Can’t wait for more

By *oris555Man  over a year ago

home

swansea

Well done

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

We locked lips in a passionate and lust filled makeout session, by now I was rock hard again so hard it was almost painful, she through my on the bed and straddled me the feelings of her legs in those stockings on my now naked body was driving me wild she trusted her hips back and forth, her now dripping wet pussy grinding my cock as she sharted kissing up my neck I couldnt take it any longer I grabbed her by the hips and flipped us over as I lay on top of her I adjusted myself and took her nipple into my flicking it around with my tongue and gently biting down “enough is enough just fuck me” with that she wrapped her legs areound me lineing my cock right up against her, with a quick flick of the hips I slide my cock across her lips and with a fast trust forward slid right into her warm soaking wet pussy, “oh god yes” she moaned “fuck me” I could feel my balls already tingling, I drew back and this time with a trust forward slammed my rock hard cock all the way In until my balls slapped against her ass. She grabbed the back of my head and as we locked lips in passion I started to trust like my life depended on it, her moans rumbling through our kiss was such a turn on, causing me to pick up the pace, soon she started trusting herself to meet me half way and as our Rhythm synced I started to loose control, she must of know because with that she rolled us over with me still inside her perfectly right warm pussy, one she was on top she started grinding her hips back and forth as she was starting to hit extasy herself now with her hands in her hair with her head tilted back facing the roof giving my perfect access to her lovely breasts as her moans started to grow louder and she started to get breathless I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up and let gravity do the rest as she slammed down on my cock, “omg that’s it. She started to bounce on my cock each time going up until the head of my cock was nearly out then slamming down, it wasn’t long before I felt the walls of her pussy clench and her body start to convulse, “oh fuuuuuuuucccckkkk” she screamed, and with that a felt her pussy grip my cock for dear life, as I felt the gushing of her juices it just tipped me over the edge an I shot my load there and then into her. As she collapsed onto my it we didn’t move for a couple of minutes out of exhaustion, a couple of moments passed and she looked into my eyes with a devilish grin “ aren’t I lucky to have such a friendly neighbor” “the least I can do is clean you off” with that she got up, got between my legs and used her tongue to clean both mine and her juices off my cock and what had dropped down my balls. “I may order Chinese more often” we laughed and I got dressed and walked next door to my own home with a smile from ear to ear.

Well guys I hope you enjoyed it, do you want them to meet again, or does her daughter come to visit and he ends up with her or a greasy story altogether? You decide and comment below.

Very nice

port talbot

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Great story, she defo would want round two