FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold Meet

Cuckold Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years ago, we decided to try some cuckold fun.

We placed an advert for a guy to join us for this scenario, We picked the most suitable from the replies we had, we had actually been chatting to this guy before.

We fully explained the cuckold scenario we intended to do and agreed the day and time..it was a Saturday Night around 6pm

The meet day was here, D got ready, she was wearing a dress with no bra that could be pulled down over her tits, Stockings, and heels ..I told him to text us when he was here so I could get ready (Mr) as I was going to be handcuffed to a chair in the bedroom and made to watch her fuck him. I suppose this is called a cuckold husband...

The text came. She handcuffed me to the chair and went to let him in..she walked into the bedroom with him, my cock instantly got hard.

They stood by the closed bedroom door and she said" are you going to show him how a real Man fucks," They both laughed.

He started to feel her tits through the fine material of the top part of her dress. I could see she was instantly turned on, she then pulled her tits out herself for him to feel and suck.."are you watching this" she said to me.

They then moved to the bed, she started to feel his cock with his trousers still on, He then lay her on the bed and started to lick her pussy and play with her tits, She kept looking over to me and smiles, and says "this is how you do it" Although I was handcuffed to a chair, I could just about manage to feel my cock with one of my hands. I could not wank it for long as I knew I would instantly shoot my load.

She started to suck his cock and lick his balls and he played with her tits .she then got on top of him and rode his cock, and all the time was looking over at me and smiling, She spotted me playing with my knob and told me to stop it, and said "what’s it like seeing me getting fucked by a guy with a bigger cock".

She told him to fuck her from behind, She was facing me as she was getting fucked Doggy and moaning with pleasure and laughing and smiling at me to humiliate me. it was a real turn on, her tits were swinging as he fucked her Doggy, my cock was ready to explode and that's without me even touching it.

She then got on her back and he fucked her hard, she was moaning her head off with delight, she is a gusher and can cum many times. He shot his load and it was over. They lay there for a bit and chatted whilst I was still handcuffed to the chair. She looked at me and said "that’s how you fuck somebody you useless cunt"

It was all over. Well, for now, He got dressed and they said their goodbyes. He even said goodbye mate to me..lol.

She left me sat there for a while still handcuffed to the chair. I could see the bed full of her juices from her gushing and cumin..(so glad there was a plastic sheet under the bed cover)

She unhandcuffed me laughing all the time.. We got on the bed and I fucked her. More gushing from her..it did not take me long to cum probably a few seconds lol.. the bed was a mess with cum and fanny juices.

It was a great meet.. We did video it, and parts of the video were posted on site ..this story was also posted around the time it happened too.

Thanks for reading this true story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arkWeightMan  over a year ago

London

Very sexy, good to see you both enjoyed it

By *wingingSam93Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Great (true) story - really enjoyed reading it! I love how dominant/humiliating Mrs was and how receptive you were

I'm interested, did that experience a few years back sufficiently whet your appetite to repeat the experience again?

By *estrianguyMan  over a year ago

chester

Brilliant sounds great fun he must have been a lucky guy x

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Great to hear it from the cucks perspective.

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Awesome

By *lim Jim 69Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

superb.. lucky guy

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Great story thank you for sharing it with us and it was such a turn on this is what dreams are made off would love to be tied to a chair and watch a couple fuck then for the lady to struggle and sit on my face afterwards heaven

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/07/18 19:40:59]

"A few years ago, we decided to try some cuckold fun.

We placed an advert for a guy to join us for this scenario, We picked the most suitable from the replies we had, we had actually been chatting to this guy before.

We fully explained the cuckold scenario we intended to do and agreed the day and time..it was a Saturday Night around 6pm

The meet day was here, D got ready, she was wearing a dress with no bra that could be pulled down over her tits, Stockings, and heels ..I told him to text us when he was here so I could get ready (Mr) as I was going to be handcuffed to a chair in the bedroom and made to watch her fuck him. I suppose this is called a cuckold husband...

The text came. She handcuffed me to the chair and went to let him in..she walked into the bedroom with him, my cock instantly got hard.

They stood by the closed bedroom door and she said" are you going to show him how a real Man fucks," They both laughed.

He started to feel her tits through the fine material of the top part of her dress. I could see she was instantly turned on, she then pulled her tits out herself for him to feel and suck.."are you watching this" she said to me.

They then moved to the bed, she started to feel his cock with his trousers still on, He then lay her on the bed and started to lick her pussy and play with her tits, She kept looking over to me and smiles, and says "this is how you do it" Although I was handcuffed to a chair, I could just about manage to feel my cock with one of my hands. I could not wank it for long as I knew I would instantly shoot my load.

She started to suck his cock and lick his balls and he played with her tits .she then got on top of him and rode his cock, and all the time was looking over at me and smiling, She spotted me playing with my knob and told me to stop it, and said "what’s it like seeing me getting fucked by a guy with a bigger cock".

She told him to fuck her from behind, She was facing me as she was getting fucked Doggy and moaning with pleasure and laughing and smiling at me to humiliate me. it was a real turn on, her tits were swinging as he fucked her Doggy, my cock was ready to explode and that's without me even touching it.

She then got on her back and he fucked her hard, she was moaning her head off with delight, she is a gusher and can cum many times. He shot his load and it was over. They lay there for a bit and chatted whilst I was still handcuffed to the chair. She looked at me and said "that’s how you fuck somebody you useless cunt"

It was all over. Well, for now, He got dressed and they said their goodbyes. He even said goodbye mate to me..lol.

She left me sat there for a while still handcuffed to the chair. I could see the bed full of her juices from her gushing and cumin..(so glad there was a plastic sheet under the bed cover)

She unhandcuffed me laughing all the time.. We got on the bed and I fucked her. More gushing from her..it did not take me long to cum probably a few seconds lol.. the bed was a mess with cum and fanny juices.

It was a great meet.. We did video it, and parts of the video were posted on site ..this story was also posted around the time it happened too.

Thanks for reading this true story

"

Awesome story

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all your comments

» Add a new message to this topic