FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tradesmen stories

Tradesmen stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Young tradesmen here always fantisise about having sex with a customer etc. Would love to hear about people’s fantisies coming true!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *helsea_PowellTV/TS  over a year ago

Bradford

Very interested

By *uckcouple17Couple  over a year ago

ask

im not a tradsman at all but this is a true story x

a few years ago when i was living with my parents, i got home from the gym to find that my mum had some workmen in (something with the living room wall, im not sure)

anyway as i walked in my mum said she had to run an errand and to make them a cup of tee ect, i got a few looks up and down and i heard at least one say theyde love to "ruin me" i think there words where didnt really bother me

i was in desperate need of a shower and couldnt wait so i made sure they had everything they needed and ran upstairs

i put my clothes in a washing bin we used to have at the top of our stairs outside the bathroom, and jumped in the shower, the door was never great as it never really shut proper so i closed it as best i could and put a towel rail behind it

as i showered i heard a few strange sounds but just figured it was the guys working, just as i was finishing i heard a loudish bump on the landing i looked round the curtain and found the door open and the rail moved i wrapped the towel round myself and went to look no'one there but as i walked past i noticed the thong i had had on halway down the stairs i went and grabbed them and heard the guys giggling

i was both shocked and horny as i got in my bedroom i couldnt help thinking that someone may have wwanked into then sooo horny i had to fuck myself with a few loud moans escaping my lips

sadly nothing else happned but i always made sure i left my dirty panties on top of the wash bin just in case

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am a plasterer on the whole If the housewife asks do you get offers from dirty women while your working it means they are up for it generally in my experience ex catholic convent school girls (now 40 years old ) are the most forward and the best

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow that sounds so hot!

I once got a message on a different website from a painter that was working on a house near mine. The owner was out so i went round and rimmed his smooth slack hole on their bathroom floor, then he face fucked me until his balls were empty. Such a horny experience knowing the house belonged to someone else entirely

By *rewpieMan  over a year ago

All over

[Removed by poster at 15/06/18 14:36:53]

Tradesman too once went platering for a very curvy milf she was gorgeous with cheeky smile boobs were atleast a double EE and a naughty glint in her eyes. Anyways id been round few times working and flirting and one day she asks me round to take a look at something i agree and when i arrive shes wear a jumpsuit which sits off the shoulder and fits her very very well on her ass. We are talking and her dogs getting abit giddy so she picks him up when she does he wiggles are and he pulls down the top half she isnt wearing any underwear so she is all on show i couldnt help but look and she put them away i jokingly said keep them out and ill play with them, she didnt even hesitate she just got them straight out we kissed played starting fucking in living room then went to the stairs didnt even get half way up when i couldnt help but fuck her she was squirting all over the floor moaning so loud then we got disturbe by the blind fitter haha we fucked for good few months after that aswell.

By *rewpieMan  over a year ago

All over

"im not a tradsman at all but this is a true story x

a few years ago when i was living with my parents, i got home from the gym to find that my mum had some workmen in (something with the living room wall, im not sure)

anyway as i walked in my mum said she had to run an errand and to make them a cup of tee ect, i got a few looks up and down and i heard at least one say theyde love to "ruin me" i think there words where didnt really bother me

i was in desperate need of a shower and couldnt wait so i made sure they had everything they needed and ran upstairs

i put my clothes in a washing bin we used to have at the top of our stairs outside the bathroom, and jumped in the shower, the door was never great as it never really shut proper so i closed it as best i could and put a towel rail behind it

as i showered i heard a few strange sounds but just figured it was the guys working, just as i was finishing i heard a loudish bump on the landing i looked round the curtain and found the door open and the rail moved i wrapped the towel round myself and went to look no'one there but as i walked past i noticed the thong i had had on halway down the stairs i went and grabbed them and heard the guys giggling

i was both shocked and horny as i got in my bedroom i couldnt help thinking that someone may have wwanked into then sooo horny i had to fuck myself with a few loud moans escaping my lips

sadly nothing else happned but i always made sure i left my dirty panties on top of the wash bin just in case"

Thats pretty frightning haha

I'd love to have this happen to me. I've never had any tradesmen in my house that I liked though.

Work men always turn me on when they come to fix stuff in my house once the work man who fixed the radiator in my room gave me a good service ??

True story.Years back when I was a young inexperienced lad I was asked to do a homer for an older lady she oozed sex appeal, wore heels , stockings(I found out later) short skirt and tight blouse with one button more open than she should have. She wanted her basin taps in the on suite rewashered, I asked her where the water shut off and when she opened the cupboard under the sink and bent over I saw her stocking tops I almost came on the spot, while I was working she squeezed past me and held my hips in the passing, I needed to shut off the hot water from the tank in the loft to my surprise she went up the loft ladder in front of me, I saw all she had, she stopped and my head was up her skirt and I was licking her over her panties. (Do you want to here more)

"I'd love to have this happen to me. I've never had any tradesmen in my house that I liked though. "

I seem to get sent the ones who i cannot wait to push right back out the door for numerous reasons lol

By *couser1988Man  over a year ago

huyton

I’m a tradesman and I’ve never had anything like this happen to me, I’d fuckin love it to tho haha.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"True story.Years back when I was a young inexperienced lad I was asked to do a homer for an older lady she oozed sex appeal, wore heels , stockings(I found out later) short skirt and tight blouse with one button more open than she should have. She wanted her basin taps in the on suite rewashered, I asked her where the water shut off and when she opened the cupboard under the sink and bent over I saw her stocking tops I almost came on the spot, while I was working she squeezed past me and held my hips in the passing, I needed to shut off the hot water from the tank in the loft to my surprise she went up the loft ladder in front of me, I saw all she had, she stopped and my head was up her skirt and I was licking her over her panties. (Do you want to here more)"

Definitely

It’s her fuck buddy my ex of 4years was a lot older then me she was 35 n I was 22 she had builders come in and she had to do the school run and as usual skirt n low cut top is what she wore only had c tits but had a arse on here so she comes back 2 workers come in n start work I am upstairs asleep she downstairs she kept coming up to check on me for some reason I stayed asleep then I heard noises but before I carry on we had 3somes and shit n neither cared we was wild anyway back to story so I slowly walked downstairs n noises where louder n louder I stayed on the stairs n they stopped n I heard her say let me go check on him but be ready so I got upstairs n went toilet she went o ur awake but her skirt was higher n her tits where out so I said n what u been up to she said nothing I said not what it sounded like she goes o they enjoy my body I said bye then go back down I’ll catch use soon so make sure the guys can’t c me walk in she goes one of them has gone I said o ok well make sure u cover his face so she goes down but is naked this time he goes what if ur bf comes down she goes dw I won’t stop then I heard her scream n he goes that’s a naughty slut n she obv started riding him I walked down after 5-10mins but it felt ages n I c her riding him hard he was a older guy not a hung but she loved cock I went up behind her n slapped her arse n said u naughty dirty little slut n grabbed her off of him n he moved I went u can stay there now I’m gonna teach her a lesson n bent her over up against the door n rammed her arse cummed in her face within minutes n then fucked her bent over this guy n said u have had her for a while now u can clean her up he went no the young guy had her most of the time I went go get him from the van then he got dressed n they both come back I tied her to the bed n told them both to go upstairs m wait at the door n I opened it n told them have fun as I will she was naked arms n legs tied her arse pussy n mouth got abused for a good few hours then I made her go n pick her kid up with no underwear just the skirt n top when she got back I bent her over n cummed all up her again

By *mgdaveMan  over a year ago

paisley

Self employed joiner here. Ive had loads of sex with my customers. One particular customer lasted for over 5 yrs and only ended when her hubby came home and caught us lol.

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

[Removed by poster at 17/06/18 11:42:45]

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Had lots of encounters with women home alone when I was rewiring houses

"im not a tradsman at all but this is a true story x

sadly nothing else happned but i always made sure i left my dirty panties on top of the wash bin just in case"

They'd definitely sniffed and wanted into them, I know I would have

» Add a new message to this topic