FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught wearing panties!

Caught wearing panties!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atrina555 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Gloucester

I had been a cross dresser for around 4 years, when in my business life I took on a convenience store in a large retirement complex. I settled into the store and customers flowed in, I always used to wear female panties under my jeans as I worked and had done for around the first 3 months.

The staff that worked there were all nice, a mix of middle aged women and quite a few younger ones and also a range of ages in guys.

One day I was working in the shop, tidying shelves and arranging stock when Deb and Laura came in as I was squatted down tidying bottom shelves, when I heard Deb say oh pants rather loudly and then quieter saying you have no brown bread, I stood up and said no sorry, we have not long sold out, it was then I realised where I had been squatted down my jeans had ridden below my black lace panties.

They both carried on making their purchases and I heard them giggling to each other, which made me wonder if they had seen what I was wearing, they both came to the till and I put there items through, Debs first and then Laura’s. Deb was I’d say mid forties but with a nice figure, probably a little older than myself, Laura was 22 and she was very fit looking but acted like she knew it. At the end of doing there transactions, Deb said oh one other thing, do you sell ladies underwear, Laura laughed as my response was No, sorry! Laura said are you sure, you got no black lace ones close by, I again said No and they made there way out of the shop back to their office. I then knew they had seen.

5pm come and I was shutting up the shop when suddenly Deb and Laura were behind me, I turned and Deb said get in that stock room now and gave me a little push towards the small stock room, I tried to say I have to close up as I saw Laura shutting the shops shutter, Deb said stock room!! So I walked in followed by Deb and then Laura and they shut the door.

Deb then came to the side of me and Laura to the other, when Deb said in my ear, so our shop keeper likes to wear panties, I think you should show us. Laura’s hand was running over my chest and then undone my top button on my shirt and then the next, Deb’s hand was running up my leg on my jeans till she reached my belt and I felt her pull it to release. Laura had now undone all my shirt buttons and pulled it open, her hand running over my smooth chest and she said Oh he’s all smooth, like a girl as she pulled my shirt off my back. I then looked down as I felt and saw Deb’s hand undo my jeans button and pull the zip down and my jeans fell to the floor revealing not only black lace panties but hold up stockings too.

Deb said oh look what we have here! Then looked me in the eye and said are you a sissy boy Mr shop keeper, Laura was now stood very close to me as her hands were running over my body and then squeeze my bum, I moved my own hand around the back of Laura to her lower back, wanting to grab her bum so bad, I turned to look at her and she looked at me back and then tilted her head back and said kiss my neck sissy, I did as she asked and I felt my cock begin to grow, as I kissed her neck I felt her hand go into my panties from the rear, digging her nails into my ass, I then felt Debs hand pull my panties at the front back and release my now hard cock!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

By *teven12ABCMan  over a year ago

Wigan lancs

great story

please continue x

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

Good to know im not the only person wearing panties and stockings to work in my shop.

I bend over on purpose so people spot my panty lines

By *obbie BelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

Excellent opening.

Thanks.

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes....

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Great start!!!

Ace

Gloucester

So I’m stood there, panties slightly down and my hard cock standing out. Deb says oh look Laura, look what we have here and squeezed my cock hard. Laura looked and said mmmm naughty sissy, next I felt my cock get slapped by Deb making me jump and then again she slapped it hard.

Then Deb said I’ll be back in a minute, just going into shop and went out, Laura said ok, sissy get on your knees and pushed me down, I went on my knees and she stood in front of me and said well, what are you waiting for bitch, undo my trousers, I said ok and undone them and pulled them to the floor, she said take them off sissy, so I did and she then grabbed my head and shoved her pussy still covered by a thong into my face, she let me go for air by pulling my head back by my hair as I then saw her pull her thong to the side revealing a delightful trimmed pussy, she said stick your tongue out sissy, to which I did and she met my tongue with her now slightly wet pussy, telling me to lick her and lick her good.

I then heard Deb come back in and say oh what we have here, Laura said mmmm yea, I felt Deb move to the side of me and slightly behind and I felt her hand rub my bare ass cheeks and then I felt her crack my ass with something hard and her say is sissy doing a good job Laura, Laura said it could be better, faster. Deb said you hear that sissy! For not doing it right you will now get 6 across your ass and I then felt another crack but harder, making me jump and a slight cry out with the pain. I licked Laura harder and faster and was now tasting her sweet juices as she began to moan slightly. Deb said that looks better you sissy but still cracked my ass again. I then felt my ass being covered by a wetness as Deb said now, let’s oil this sissy ass as she squirted baby oil all over my ass and in between at my hole, I then felt her probe my ass with one finger and then two and then 3 fingers going in my ass as she said oh yes, let’s stretch this sissy ass. Laura then moaned god I’m close sissy, make me cum you bitch!

I would love this to happen to me.

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Sounds amazing x

By *lackitncoCouple  over a year ago

lichfield

Guys ask for mine all the time

By *avey997TV/TS  over a year ago

East London

amazing so far

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

I like this

By *uetv2TV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

I'd love this to happen to me

Any ladies Dorset x

By *elcdtvTV/TS  over a year ago

Fareham

Mmmm these 2 are definitely gonna put sissy in his place !

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Early on in our relationship wife caught me wearing hers. She loved it. Loves to fully dress me including threw out all my boxers and now insists I wear knickers every day and likes to make me a cuck sissy husband

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

I got caught by the cleaner whilst I was down the cellar in my pub having a quick wank into a silky pair of nickers that were left for me by one of my customers

coventry

"So I’m stood there, panties slightly down and my hard cock standing out. Deb says oh look Laura, look what we have here and squeezed my cock hard. Laura looked and said mmmm naughty sissy, next I felt my cock get slapped by Deb making me jump and then again she slapped it hard.

Then Deb said I’ll be back in a minute, just going into shop and went out, Laura said ok, sissy get on your knees and pushed me down, I went on my knees and she stood in front of me and said well, what are you waiting for bitch, undo my trousers, I said ok and undone them and pulled them to the floor, she said take them off sissy, so I did and she then grabbed my head and shoved her pussy still covered by a thong into my face, she let me go for air by pulling my head back by my hair as I then saw her pull her thong to the side revealing a delightful trimmed pussy, she said stick your tongue out sissy, to which I did and she met my tongue with her now slightly wet pussy, telling me to lick her and lick her good.

I then heard Deb come back in and say oh what we have here, Laura said mmmm yea, I felt Deb move to the side of me and slightly behind and I felt her hand rub my bare ass cheeks and then I felt her crack my ass with something hard and her say is sissy doing a good job Laura, Laura said it could be better, faster. Deb said you hear that sissy! For not doing it right you will now get 6 across your ass and I then felt another crack but harder, making me jump and a slight cry out with the pain. I licked Laura harder and faster and was now tasting her sweet juices as she began to moan slightly. Deb said that looks better you sissy but still cracked my ass again. I then felt my ass being covered by a wetness as Deb said now, let’s oil this sissy ass as she squirted baby oil all over my ass and in between at my hole, I then felt her probe my ass with one finger and then two and then 3 fingers going in my ass as she said oh yes, let’s stretch this sissy ass. Laura then moaned god I’m close sissy, make me cum you bitch!"

. Great story

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Oh love a man in panties. More please!

Barnsley

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Keep going

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

I was caught wearing a cute pair of flowered panties by my childhood best girl / friends uncle while we were at her family reunion camping trip at a state park. I was almost 16 at the time, and her uncle was 28. That week long camping trip was the start of my oral education on how to please a man. A month later, after my 16th birthday, her uncle starting educating me on other ways to please a man sexually like any other girl at that age. He was a wonderful teacher ; ) , who gave me many many refresher lessons over the years ; ) .

By *iss pearsTV/TS  over a year ago

WALSALL

coventry

"I was caught wearing a cute pair of flowered panties by my childhood best girl / friends uncle while we were at her family reunion camping trip at a state park. I was almost 16 at the time, and her uncle was 28. That week long camping trip was the start of my oral education on how to please a man. A month later, after my 16th birthday, her uncle starting educating me on other ways to please a man sexually like any other girl at that age. He was a wonderful teacher ; ) , who gave me many many refresher lessons over the years ; ) ."
. Lovely

Gloucester

Laura grabbed my head and held it on her Pussy as she came all over my face and after she had finished pushed my head away, she then joined Deb behind me watching her 3 fingers probe my ass, when Laura said I wish we had a strap on to fuck the sissy ass bitch, Deb said oh even though a strap on would be good I think we have plenty to fuck this sissy ass with. Laura said oh yea and laughed as I felt Deb remove her fingers which was soon replaced with something hard and cold being worked around my hole and pushed into, when Deb said ok sissy, brace yourself for a nice long tin of hairspray and laughed.

Laura then appeared at the side of my face and said mmmm take it you sissy ass bitch as I felt what felt like 6 inches go in me, but was relatively only 2 inches of the tin, Laura’s hand was stroking over my smooth ass cheeks and up and down my legs as Deb worked the tin into me, when Deb said mmmm tell us how it feels sissy, I just replied feels so big, Laura said I bet you wish it was a real cock don’t you sissy, fucking your smooth ass, I just moaned and she said answer me properly, you wish it was cock? I just said yes as I felt the tin filling my ass, Laura said tell us, tell us how much you want cock bitch. I said I love cock and would love cock in me as he held my hips and fucked me hard! She said good sissy as I felt her hand just grab my really hard cock and squeeze it hard to begin with but then slowly wank me as Deb fucks my ass with this tin and slowly picking up speed with the back and forth.

I began to get used to the feeling of the tin and began to push back a little as Laura wanked my cock, I began to moan oh fuck yes!!

Wigan lancs

great story please carry on humiliate him

I think he needs more than the hair spray tin and to be seen x

Barnsley

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

love it

By *indy1971TV/TS  over a year ago

Brynmawr

have been caught in nylons before

On of my F B ladies loves me meeting her in a bar and asked what I'm wearing under my jeans .When I tell her red silk panties and red fishnet holdups she gets so turned on in bar .

"On of my F B ladies loves me meeting her in a bar and asked what I'm wearing under my jeans .When I tell her red silk panties and red fishnet holdups she gets so turned on in bar ."

love it. have had a few meets and experiences like that which is fun

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

If only

Gloucester

As I moaned, Laura whispered in my ear, enjoying this sissy! I moaned a louder yes but then she stopped wanking me and the tin in my ass stopped moving, I was so close to cumming I moaned please don’t stop, they just laughed. Deb then came around in front of me and got down on the floor in front of my face, lifted her dress and pulled her panties to the side and said now eat me you sissy fuck and Laura pushed my head to her pussy and I began to lick and suck on her, as I did Laura showed me a permanent marker pen in front of my eyes and then I felt her writing things on my smooth ass cheeks, when she had done I felt her get underneath me and I felt the pen writing above my cock by my stomach, I then felt her take my cock in her hand again as I then felt the pen writing down its side and then again on the other side.

As this was happening Deb was beginning to grind on my face and moan slightly, she said mmm yea you sissy bitch, fucking lick me, and I hope you know your now owned by us, you will be at our beck and call and do exactly what we say and want, ok. Ok she shouted, I muttered yes, she replied good sissy and as she said that I felt Laura take my cock tip in her mouth underneath me, slowly licking and sucking my cock tip, swirling her tongue around it, I wanted her to take more, to take it all so tried thrusting into her mouth, but once I had tried she grabbed my balls and squeezed very hard to stop me moving. I was being teased to the hilt and really wanted to cum!

Barnsley

harrogate

wow

Great story

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Awesome story

somewhere

Gloucester

Deb said to lick her good and harder, to make her cum, Laura was still underneath me, one hand squeezing my balls while the other was now on the end of the tin in my ass, moving it slowly back and forth, her tongue swirling around the tip of my cock making it flinch each time. Deb held my head, grinding on my face and moaning and I then felt Laura stop teasing my cock tip and said oh fuck that’s nice, I thought to myself what is so nice? I moved my head to look up and to the side as I tongued Deb, I then noticed that Deb had two fingers in Laura as she was led underneath me.

Deb then moaned yes sissy, make me cum you pantie wearing bitch as I felt her legs shudder and she came over my face, she quickly pushed my head away and moved between Laura’s legs and buried her face into Laura’s pussy, I watched her suck on her clit as her fingers fucked her fast, Laura cried out “oh fuck” Deb looked up a little and said “mmmm cum you sexy little minx” Laura said “God you drive me wild, I love you” Laura had stopped with me and just led there as she shuddered and cum, moaning loudly!

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Looking forward to more of this

harrogate

Gloucester

Even though Laura had cum, Deb persisted with licking her and fingering her saying “God I love the taste of you hun” Laura just murmured and Deb said “right sissy, get over Laura’s face and wank your pathetic cock” I did as asked and Laura’s hands gripped my ass cheeks, digging her nails hardly into them and I began to wank as I watched Deb pleasure the young Laura, Laura moaned “oh fuck” as the nails dug in my ass more and began to hurt a little, I watched her body writhe around as I saw Deb’s tongue flicking her clit.

Suddenly a phone rang, Deb stopped and reached over for her bag to grab the phone and promptly answered “Hello” she then said “oh hi darling, yes I’m late, I’m with Laura at work still” after a brief gap she said “and guess what darling, we’re also with a smooth panty wearing male who runs the shop and he/she wants a good fucking by a good cock” another brief gap and she said “oh ok darling, see you in 15 mins, bring a short skirt of mine to put on the sissy, we’re in the back stock room of the shop” she then hung up the phone and said “it looks like sissy is going to take some real cock” Laura just moaned softly “I’m going to enjoy seeing the sissy taking Geoff’s cock, really deep” Deb replied “yes, being fucked really hard and deep, till the sissy is full of cum”.

Barnsley

Mmmmmmmmmm.

somewhere

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Wigan lancs

great story so far

please continue x

harrogate

Gloucester

Deb said I think you should have some make up on sissy and grabbed her bag, told me to kneel by her, she grabbed some powder and began to powder my face which was followed by some purple eye shadow and black mascara, she then pulled out a bright red lipstick and that was applied, she just said very pretty when the door knocked, Laura jumped up and opened the door and let Geoff in.

My eyes widened as he gave Laura a cuddle and kiss with his hand squeezing her bare ass, he was very tall and muscular and black, he walked over to where me and Deb were and bent down and kissed Deb and then looked across at me and said “what have we here” Laura replied “this is our new shop keeper and a sissy” as she laughed. I was told to stand and step into the skirt that Geoff had brought with him, it was very short but looked good with the stockings and lace panties I was wearing, Laura said “give Geoff a twirl then sissy” I twirled round to show him how I looked, he said “mmmm twirl again but stop facing away from me” so I did, he then told me to bend over and touch my toes, I did and then heard him say “fuck” as one of his big hands gripped a ass cheek and squeeze, he said “what a nice peachy smooth ass you have” I replied “thank you” he said “turn back around” I did and he said “on your knees then”, I went down on my knees and he moved right in front of my face, he said “I think you know what to do”.

I lifted a hand and began to massage his cock through his trousers, he felt huge, I brought my other hand up and began to undo his belt and then his trousers which fell to the floor, his legs were very muscular and tight boxer shorts covered what I can only describe as a monster cock, I lifted the top of his boxers and pulled them back and over the huge cock, it sprang out at me and god he was massive and it still looked half soft, I pulled his boxers to the floor and then took the hugeness in my hand and began to wank it’s length.

Laura was now sat by Deb and they were softly touching each other and kissing in between watching me with Geoff as I’d now opened my mouth and took the tip in and slowly licked and sucked, he began to stroke the side of my face and said “Oh now, there’s a sweet mouth, think I’m going to wreck it and your ass”.

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

lucky sissy, why couldn't this happen to me

somewhere

harrogate

Barnsley

By *0nderMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Gloucester

His hand moved from the side of my face to the back of my head, his cock growing and getting harder and he said “ok, open that mouth wide and look up at me” I did as told and then he pushed as he held the back of my head, pulling it forward onto his cock, I felt it enter my throat making me gag, he just said “oh come on, you can take more than that slut” his other hand joined his other and held my head tight as he then began to fuck my throat, it felt huge as it still grew, constantly gagging and spit began to run down my chin as my eyes began to water, I was struggling for breath but he just kept fucking, I heard fuck yea look at the sissy taking it from Laura, Deb said “Give it deep darling” he then held my head tighter and pushed more and more forward and slower till his balls were resting on my chin, I’d took it all!

He then totally withdrew, I spluttered and coughed as he then started slapping my cheeks with his monster cock, he then said “lick and suck my balls bitch” I duly obliged and began sucking and licking his balls as his cock rested on my head, then he said “wank me slow as you suck and lick then” so my hand grabbed his huge cock and slowly wanked it’s length, after 3 or 4 minutes of that he said “ok, get on all fours slut” my mind raced and I thought god he is going to fuck me.

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Bredbury, Stockport

. Well that's me hard.

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Sis caught me

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

harrogate

Gloucester

I turned around and went on to all fours, he pushed me down in the middle of my back so my ass was in the air, whipped my little skirt up roughly to reveal just my lace panties which he abruptly moved to the side, I heard him spit on his fingers and apply to my asshole, then I felt him shuffle between my legs which he spreaded wide and then I felt the tip of his huge black cock at my hole where he pushed, I then heard him spit again and try again with a push, I felt him opening my ass as he pushed more as I felt him stretching me as he opened me up and I felt him enter me, more he pushed into me and I moaned as I felt so full, he gripped my hips and pulled me onto him more as he said “take it slut boy, take it all” I just cried “oh fuck, it’s huge”

Finally I felt his balls rest on my ass as he said “Good slut, now to fuck you hard” he began to pound my ass, making me flinch with each thrust, suddenly at my face I was greeted by Deb’s saying “is that nice, sissy? Your face looks very pleased and full, being fucked by a nice black cock” and as she said that I felt a hand pull my panties back at the front and then grab my cock and begin wanking me, it was Laura back on my cock, I moaned “oh god, please don’t, I’ll cum” I was then spanked hard on my ass as I was fucked and Geoff say “your fucking ass is so tight, loving fucking it, your ass is mine from now on slut boy” Laura said “the sissy is loving it, his cock getting nice and wet, will probably make a mess soon” as she wanked it faster and harder, I moaned again “oh god, yes” he again spanked my ass and then Laura also spanked the other side. I was getting so close as I was seriously fucked.

By *amp patch 123Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

hot

Barnsley

Great story.

"Oh love a man in panties. More please!"

I would love to be dressed for you. X

Great story op, thanks for sharing x

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Great story can't wait to read more.

harrogate

Gloucester

With that as I was getting fucked, I felt Laura shuffling underneath me as she wanked my cock, Geoff holding my hips and fucking me hard and rough now with his huge black cock, I was moaning a lot as I felt my cum rising, then suddenly I felt Laura’s mouth engulf my cock and suck it hard, I cried out, I couldn’t take that and felt my cock pulse and shoot cum into Laura’s mouth, Laura pulled off my cock, my second jerk of cum I guess hit her face as I cum hard as she still wanked my cock. She came from underneath me and said “the dirty slut has made a mess” she came up to my face and led with her face under mine, she said “right, clean my face slut, lick it off me now”. I licked my own cum from her face as I was still taking and getting fucked by Geoff as I whimpered, Geoff said “god your so tight, gonna make me cum, I’m gonna fill your ass very soon slut” he gripped my waist harder as he fucked me fast and then with a grunt I felt him push hard into me and his body jerk as he filled me with his cum.

After he had finished he pulled out slowly, rubbed his tip around my ass and then came to my face, grabbed my head and said “clean my cock slut” and pushed it into my mouth and throat, I cleaned his cock fully and I slumped on the floor, the 3 of them stood around me and Laura said “Ok, what do we do with the slut now”.

Awesome

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

more please, what next?