FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My old girl friend from 45 yrs ago

My old girl friend from 45 yrs ago

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *humper9er OP   Man  over a year ago

Rocklin

I just moved into my, new to me, Condo just a couple months ago, now. Approx 3 weeks ago, as I was finishing putting stuff away in my garage, I heard a voice behind me, calling me by my name. When I turned around, I nearly fell over. It was K, my gf from 45 yrs ago. When i asked what she was doing here, she said, I've lived here 6 yrs now, with my 2nd husband. Before I could catch myself I asked her, what happened to #1 husband? She said, we were married for 6 years. One day I came home from seeing my mom and he and some new neighbor was in our bed fucking each other. Opps. At any rate, I knew she had no children because her mom had told me, on the "Q T" that K was not able to have children, because as a 12 yr old, she got an infection in her women area and had to have it removed. Her mom then told me, "so, if you two want to fuck each other, don't worry about using rubbers, you dont need them. As it was, K n I were careful and the onlything we did was neck and fondle each other. That is, until the night before I left for Army Boot Camp/ That was the 1 and only time she went down on me and sucked me off. To the present day, K has hardly changed one bit. She may be about 10 lbs heavier, but, she is still 5'1/2" and now, 115 lbs with 34D tits, that still stand proud with hardly any sagg. We talked about 15 minutes, catching up before she had to go and start dinner. A couple days later, I was again in my garage, only this time, was putting together some flat cookware separaters for 1 of my kitchen cabinets. She came into the garage and we talked. This time she told me she had at least 2 hours for us to catch up. Well, at 1 point I accidentally hit the garage door opener/closer button and the garage door started to go down. When I said, I'll stop it and have it go back up, she said, no, let it go down. Before it had closed, she embraced me and kissed me deeply. When she broke away, she said, I've not had any guy who could kiss like you and I just wanted to see if you still had it. I asked, well, do I? She just kissed me again only this time, I held her tight and really kissed her big time. In pretty quick time, I had my hand up under her loose shirt and had a breast in hand fondling her. When we broke the kiss, i said, ever since that night you gave me that bj, I've wanted to pay you back. I lifted her up on my empty work bench and then loosened her shorts and pulled them, along with her panties, down n off. She was as bald as the day she was born, which was very different then 45 yrs ago. Then, she had a pretty good bush on her. I had never seen her pussy naked, like this before, but, i had fondled and fingered her to orgasms plenty of times. Before I went down on her I asked, When was the last time hubby fucked you? K said, we have fucked in 6 months. I went down on her and munched her out thru 3 orgasms, one being wetter and breamier then the one before. I finally pulled back, thinking I was now going to fuck her for the 1st time. She had other plans. Instead she said, you were my first bj and the 1st one to give me a cum load in my mouth. I want that again, now. I sat on y stool as she went down on me and in fairly short order had me ejaculating in her mouth. I dont cum like I used to, but, it was still plenty. After, she said, I haven't gone down on B for over 2 yrs now, He has just lost interest. I told her, anytime you need a shot, or two, call me and if I'm home, you can cum over. Well, 5 pm West coast time, she called me and i was home.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Rocklin

K came right from the pool, in our complex and after she had come inside and closed the 2 open blinds, she dropped her her lacy bathing suit coverup, revealing a very tiny bikinny. She came right up to me and just before she kissed me said, I need a good hard fucking. We kissed and i untied the shoe strings holding her bathing suit on and as we moved towards my bed, she lost those. She wanted to do a 69, so I laid down as she kneed at the head of the bed. Once I was ready, she lowered her dripping pussy right onto my mouth and bent forward and took my cock in hers. She was hungry. After 15 or 20 minutes and her cumming a few times, she raises up and scoots down and over my cock and guides it into her creamy wet vagina. She moaned as she slowly sat down on me, burying my cock as deep as it could go. K moaned, I've not had this in a very long time. You are much larger then M, by far. She then started to move up n down, slowly building up a little speed. I raised my knees up and she leaned against them and just let herself settle onto my cock, as i started to buck. I finally had her lay backwards on me, so I could fondle her breasts and tweek her nipples. K exploded in a huge orgasmed and I had muffle her so as not to disturb my 80 something yr old neighbors above me. She soaked my groin area and soon had another orgasm. I wasn't sure how or why she was having so many orgasms, but, I sure didn't mind. After several more minutes I had her get off me because I wanted to do her missionary and look in her face as I fucked her. I didn't last much longer that way, but, just as I began to cum, she had another huge orgasm, this time I kept her quiet by kissing her. We rested with her laying on top of me, for a bit. When I had to go pee, she sat on the edge of the bed. When I came back into the bedroom I suggested we take a shower together. I have a rather large shower and we had plenty of room. We washed each other. I took special attention to her pussy and she to my C n B. She took such special attention that I got hard again, which I dont usually do for a coupld hours after such intense activity. I was fingering her and had actually slipped a soapy slippery finger into her anus. She looked up at me and smiled and said, "remember the letter you wrote me telling me you thought about how it would be to fuck my ass?" yes I responded. "Well, I've never been ficked there, do you want to be my first?" What could i say. K bent over just a little bit more and taking my cock, she guided it to her ass. She put the tip right at her star and tried to pull me into her. We had difficulty in getting past her anal ring. She was grunting and moaning as we kept trying. She said, use my hips to pull me back to you. I grabbed her hips and pulled back as I thrust forward and as she loudly grunted and pushed back I popped in to her shrieking and holding her hand against me, keeping me from going any deeper. She finally began to move on me and I did the same. It took us a while, but, pulling her back against me, I now had my entire cock buried deep inside her. I slowly began to move back n forth, withdrawing more and more of my cock and slipping back in to the hilt. K moaned, groaned and muttered the entire time I balled her. I only stopped when the water got cold and she wanted to get out and dry off. I thought, but i didn't cum in her ass, like she wanted me to, but, I pulled out and helped her out of the tub/shower and I followed her out. We dried off and then she took hold of my partially deflated cock and said, I'm not done with you yet. We went back into the bedroom and she kneeled on the edge of the bed, ass up and shoulders down, spread her cheeks and said, you haven't finished fucking my ass. I wont be happy until your load is in there. I was a full mast again and slowly reentered her backside. After a couple minutes she said, fuck me hard, like you mean it. Grabbing her hips, I began to really bang her good, picking up speed as I did. I was soon ready to pop and i told her so. She just moaned, fill me up. I soon buried my cock deep and let rip. I don't cum the amount I used to and since I had earlier, I didn't have much in reserve. It was still enough to make her sticky and left a decent deposit in her. We lay on the bed kissing and hugging in the afterglow and just before she had to leave, I went down on her again and gave her 2 more orgasms and she gave me another mouthful of her sweet nectar. As she and I dressed, she asked, Can we do this once a week? I could only smile and think, I just found my FB. My balls still ache from getting drained, as they were.

Kettering

fantastic

By *he2someCouple  over a year ago

Middlesex

Thanks to Facebook. I found an ex from 40 years ago. We have over the past 5 years had 40 years to make up. Been great catching up.

Andy

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More soon please

Rocklin

Saturday, I was in my garage finishing up a small project when K's hubby walked n and said, "so, you're the old buy friend? Do you like f****** her again?" I just looked at him and said, "we never f***** before." him, "Well, she admitted last night that she gave a a reaquaintance bj and you screwed her in your own bed." Umm, I can't denie either. I promise I wont see her again. him, "really? Why? isn't she a good enough f*** for you?" No, she's actually pretty great! him, "OK, I was hoping you'd say that. What would you say we both f*** her, together? Tonite. I just looked at him in amazement? Are you serious, I asked? him, "i'm standing here, aren't I? Come over at 8 pm, I'll tell her you're coming over for a beer." At 8 I knocked on their door and he answered and let me in. him, "she'll be out in a minute. I aasked her to wear something very sexxy." In a couple minutes, K walked out from their bedroom. She was wearing a full length, see thru Blue gown, no underwear. M said, as she approached me, "she knows were are going to dp her." K embraced me and kissed me deeply and said, "lets not have a beer, I want both of you, NOW!" She let her gown fall to her feet, taking my hand, she lead me into their bedroom. M, followed us in and said, "K tells me you're hung like a Bull. I want to see you f*** her. Then, I'll join in." K was already on her knees sucking me good n hard. Once she felt I was hard enough, she laid back on their bed and spread her legs wide. I got on my knees next to the bed and proceeded to like, tongue her wet pussy and suck on her clit. Did I tel ya that her clit was about 11/2" long and about 3/4" thick. Looks like an uncut cock. A tiny one, but... After she had a couple good orgasms, I got between her legs, helping her further up the bed and M watched as I began to enter. I didn't pause at all, but, slipped all 9" inches into her to my balls. M began to fondle her breasts and tweek her harden nipples. Very soon K grunted out in another good cum. At that point M said, pull out of her and get off the bed. I'll lay down so she can mount me, then I want her to suck you, for a bit, before you f*** her in the ass. K almost was able to take all 9"s as M f*****ed her. I felt I was getting close and moved behind her, M spread his legs so I could get between them and I then put my cock head to her anal ring. She grunted, go slow, I never done this. M handed me a tube of lube, so I squeezed and good amount right on her star and spread it around and, using my thumb, forced some inside her butt. I then put a dollup on the tip of my cock and guided it to her ring. M stopped moving as I began to thrust into her. I 1 fell swoop, I buried my cock balls deep into her as she cried out. I held still,but, M began thrusting in n out of her. I could feel him moving. Laying over her back, forcing her to lay on M, I found her tits and began f****** her, slowly at first. M was really f****** her hard, deep and fast. He told me to match him and, "lets make her feel like she's been f***** real good. As he thrust into her, I pulled out and visa versa. In no time, K was almost screaming thru multiple orgasms, 1 being more intense then the last one. I finally grunted, I can't last much longer and M said the same. K told us to both cum inside her together. I finally grunted, shoving my cock in balls deep and exploded. M soon followed. After a couple minutes,M said he had to pee and asked if I could get up. I just said, "No, pee inside her." K could only moan as M emptied his bladder inside her. I could actually feel his piss and felt her innerds get warmer. I pulled out of her and she got up and ran into the bathroom for the toilet. The night wasn't over, yet.

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

Excellent

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving it! More.please!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

West Coast Time...an American cut and paste job?

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Great story

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Great story want more please

Rocklin

NO, its not a cut n paste job! It is all true. Its now Monday, Memorial day. I''l see what might happen today. Probably nothing, but, who knows!

» Add a new message to this topic