FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cycling club newbie

Cycling club newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’d been focussed on the arse infront of me for the last 5 miles. Encased in a very well fitting pair of lycra bib shorts the owner had caught my eye when we’d stopped for coffee and cake as a group, her shorts displaying a slight camel toe as she dismounted from her seat and made her way into the local farm shop.

Now we were climbing a local hill as we made our way back into town and her bum bobbed from side to side as she left her saddle to attack the climb.

Her calves were shapely not overly muscular and her thighs very atheletic and firm and the stirring in my own shorts told me I’d enjoy cycling with our newest member over the coming weeks.

Her dark brunette hair had been pulled into a pony tail and I guessed it was shoulder length as bits crept out under her helmet and as I pulled alongside her offering words of encouragement I couldn’t fail to notice her large nipples pressing against the front of her cycle shirt. “Keep going we’re nearly home” I offered hoping she’d catch my wheel and stay with me. “I’m loving it but I’m knackered” her reply came between breaths as we reached the summit and turned for home.

“Come on Richard, let’s open up and sprint the last mile” a familiar voice shouted out as my mate Mark shot past me, a colourful blur as he clicked through his gears. “Go and show him who’s boss” our new member laughed, “boys and their egos” as she herself found a second wind and began to go quicker.

As we finally pulled up at the village hall I was wheeling my bike to my car when a hand touched my shoulder. “Thanks for riding with me and making me feel welcome, I’m Anne, nice to meet you”. I blushed slightly as I recognised her food looks without her helmet and introduced myself saying I looked forward to riding with her again soon. “I bet you do” she giggled before tottering off and sorting her own bike.

It took me 5 mins to get home and as I came out the shower a Facebook notification told me I had a new friend request! As a vocal member on our clubs social media pages I wasn’t hard to find but Anne hadn’t wasted any time adding me and I opened her page flicking straight to the pics.

As I say perving on summer holiday pics and looking for signs of another half an inbox thanked me for adding her and told me she looked forward to seeing me soon. I started to get very interested in this new friend!!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start...

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Nice start

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmm interesting

The week went quickly and at random times during the week Anne had joined various Facebook groups I was in and had liked quite a few of my posts. She was hot, standing around 5’5 with ample breasts and as I’d seen through her top, big nipples. Her profile said she was single and with me in the market for a knew lady I was keen to pursue this newbie.

Sally, our club secretary sent a message on Friday showing Sundays route, a hilly 45 miler around the local castle and countryside and we were asked to highlight which group we wanted to ride with, cycling speed being the indicator. As an experienced cyclist I opted for the top group as always but was surprised to see that Anne had too. This gave me an opportunity.

I quickly tapped out an inbox telling her how hilly it was and to rest up and eat well as Sunday would be tough even if the mileage wasn’t too long. Her reply was almost instant thanking me for the advice. Moments later she wrote asking if I’d like to go for lunch on Saturday as she was making pasta and wondered if I could help her with her bike as apparently her gears were sticking.

I accepted without hesitation and asked about her bike. She sent me her address, explained some more and said she hadn’t got any tools as her ex had taken them. I asked if she asked lube, her replying making me blush but hard when with a winking face she wrote...every good girl has lube!!!!

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

Good start

As a cyclist I wish this would happen.

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *aayMan  over a year ago

harrow & Hatfield

Nice, as a keen cyclist the site of a lady with hips and a sexy ass in a pair of cycling shorts is soooooo sexy.

Eagerly keeping an eye on this story

Nice and good story

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"

Nice, as a keen cyclist the site of a lady with hips and a sexy ass in a pair of cycling shorts is soooooo sexy.

Eagerly keeping an eye on this story"

Me too!!

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

nice start

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

"As a cyclist I wish this would happen. "

And me

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

More please

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

I like... More please

dungannon

Mmm more plz

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Booked marked

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I literally spent all Saturday morning clock watching but it was finally time to make my way across town for lunch at Anne’s.

She answered seconds after my first knock, gave both cheeks a kiss and thanked me for coming over. “It’s absolutely my pleasure” I replied, presenting her with a bottle of lucozade, a cheesy way of breaking the ice the day before a tough bike ride.

She looked hot, very hot, a unseasonal summer dress just above her knees, her ample breasts straining against the thin cotton material, her full thighs looking freshly shaven, shiny and smooth, her calves firm, her feet encased in a sexy pair of wedges.

“Nice place, have you been here long” I asked trying to take my mind off her body and making conversation to distract my cock and learn about this woman. I got a brief synopsis of the last few years, the ex who needed to grow a pair and the move into independence. I was surprised to learn she was a fraction older than me which only added to her appeal as I love an older woman.

“Shall we look at the bike while lunch cooks” Anne enquired, her hand pointing to the adjoining garage. I followed eagerly, admiring her bum that wiggled as she walked. Her bike was hung up on the garage wall and I knew she’d have to reach up for it so I made no attempt to help knowing her dress would show me more of her legs as she reached up. “It’s OK I’ll get it” she teased as I busied myself doing nothing, my eyes glued to her as she stretched towards her bike. A can of GT85 fell to the floor as she brushed against it and I surprised myself at how quickly I moved to retrieve it, the opportunity to look up her dress too good to resist.

I couldn’t fail to see the pale pink lace that engulfed her pussy, the sexy looking material disappearing between her butt cheeks leaving me guessing as to the design of her knickers. “Enjoying the view” Anne asked, laughing as she shattered my silence and made me realise I’d been there far too long to be anything less than obvious. “Very much so” a wink accompanying my reply as I knew I’d been busted. She blushed, an act that betrayed her previous confidence and handed me her bike, a look filing her face that I hadn’t previously seen but one that made me think perhaps that wasn’t the only time I’d see her knickers today.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please soon

leeds

I like where this is going

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

This is making me view cycling differently.

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great work, keep it up

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Being a cyclist I have to say I’m enjoying this!

dungannon

Great

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Great

A big hearty bowl of pasta was steaming away infront of me as Anne poured me a glass of Pinot. The bike had taken only a few minutes to sort and as I hung the bike back up and sorted the tools I’d brought Anne popped back inside to fix lunch.

“Wine before a big ride” I joked, thanking her for her hospitality. “Oh live a little” she retorted, her confidence back now as we sat at the dining room table. I complimented the chef, the food really tasty as the chat flowed.

I was starting to get a really good feel for this woman as I sat starting a bit too hard, my peace disturbed as my phone burst into life. Apologising for the call I fumbled around in my pocket to hang up, knocking a spoon off the table as I wobbled around in my chair. I could feel myself burning as I apologised again, explaining it was clean and I’d get it back.

I was flapping and trying to regain my composure as I knelt down and reached under the table to retrieve the piece of cutlery. I could hear Anne giggle as I bumped around on my knees her amusement drawing me to take in a good hard look at her legs now that I was much closer to them.

As I grabbed for the spoon Anne upped the ante significantly as in a perfectly timed move she parted her legs just as my eyes drew level with her thighs. The pink panties had gone and my eyes focussed on a neatly trimmed pussy, a light covering of stubble above a neat pair of labia, slightly puffy and visibly damp.

“Are you ok down there” Anne chuckled, her legs closing slowly. “Erm, yeah, fine, sorry, I thought my phone was ringing again” I mumbled pathetically not knowing what to do or say as I sat back in my seat and put the spoon back on the table. I could feel myself burning which didn’t go unnoticed as Anne covered her face with a wide grin and casually asked if I wanted anything else to eat.

I declined as I was genuinely stuffed, my head a whirl of emotions as my cock strained against my jeans. “Shall we do the dishes” Anne suggested standing up and gathering the plates. “Yes of course” I replied over eagerly standing to help her. “Mmmm someone’s pleased to see me” she added as her eyes fell on my bulge and for the second time in a few minutes I went bright red.

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Good start

Can't wait to hear what happens next

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Top story my friend

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

Brilliant! More, quickly, please

bradford

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story!

I can feel some special skills training is going to take place but who’s going to take the lead??

dungannon

This could lead to a great ride

Great story

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Dudley

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

Looking forward to the next instalment of this hot story

My finger slid into Anne’s pussy at the same time my kiss brushed against her neck, a surge of electricity making her body pulse as my spare hand went in search of her nipple.

She was soaking wet, her pussy welcoming my finger without any effort. “Put another in” she mumbled, her breathing short as she pushed back into my hand, her nipple solid between my fingers as she grabbed back and rubbed my cock through my jeans.

The dishes remained half done in the sink, the flirting and subsequent soap fight leading to our current situation, a situation enhanced by the lust of two adults who were at an age where they should know better but equally rampant and carefree.

I increased the pace of my fingers as Anne freed my cock and began wanking me, her pace matching mine as our lips met and our tongues explored each other’s mouths. “Fuck you’re naughty” she whispered as we kissed with more passion. I stifled a laugh blaming her for removing her knickers. “Well, they’d gotten very wet at the thought of your cock” she sighed, her mind lost in the moment as her body started to tremble beneath me.

“Oh fuck I’m gonna cum” her moans filling the air as her pussy clamped on my fingers, a sticky wetness coating them as an orgasm ripped through her body. She was still shaking as she sank to her knees, her mouth taking my cock in one motion as her head bobbed up and down on my length. I knew I wouldn’t last long and emptied my hot load into her mouth shortly after, Anne taking every drop as she purred her approval.

Wow, I couldn’t believe this had happened. Anne stood, straightened her dress up, threw me a towel and told me to dry and she set anout the dishes as if nothing had happened.

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Wow

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Love this story

bradford

More please

Sitting on my sofa a few hours later I was still dazed by the events that had unfolded earlier that day. We’d got to wash up and keep talking and moments later my fingers were knuckle deep in her pussy.

Lunch had been lovely, we’d swapped numbers and I couldn’t wait to see her again the following morning on our ride. We weren’t officially dating but it had been years since I had and I was unsure of when to text, writing several but deleting them as I sounded too corny.

I had no plans for the evening and ran a bath enjoying a soak. My phone buzzed, it was Anne and she wrote asking if I was ok, what was I up to etc? We swapped messages for a while, the content getting more flirtatious as we explored each other’s sexual pasts.

I told Anne I had only one negative from the day, I still hadn’t seen her nipples which looked huge and felt amazing. Her reply was a picture and my cock stirred but she’d teased me sending a selfie of her in a t shirt, her nipples rock hard and protruding. You tease I replied hoping she’d send another. Yes I am and you love it, and maybe you’ll see them tomorrow and maybe, just maybe I might let you stretch my pussy with that lovely cock of yours!!

By *pswich_guy1Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Any room for another at your cycling club??? Love to hear more

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

harrow & Hatfield

milton keynes

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Bookmarked

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story!!

More

I'm tempted to start up cycling myself if this kind of thing happens

Great story xxx thanks for sharing xxx

I got to village hall earlier than normal the following morning, horny but ready to expel some energy on our hilly ride. I stood and chewed the fat with the lads as more cyclists turned up, my eye hoping to catch site of Anne.

My good mate Barry had planned today’s route and quickly organised the respective ride leaders giving them final instructions on the route and pacings. Anne still hadn’t arrived and I started to wonder whether I should call her but moments later her car hurried into the car park and she frantically readied herself, Lisa and Helen helping her in the way that women do.

The ride was good and the group made steady progress over the hills staying together at every opportunity. Helen had cycled with me on loads of rides and spent miles bending my ear about an event planned for next month when all the time I wanted to ride with Anne who was clearly getting lots of attention from the lads.

We finished in just under 2 hours 45 which was quick for 45 miles of hills but I was gutted to see Anne pack her bike up and leave immediately. We hadn’t managed to speak once and I could feel my mood changing as I saw her disappear.

I cycled home as I’d decided I wanted some extra miles, my mood worsening with every pedal stroke as I made my mind up that drink was the answer and I’d join my mates in the pub.

I showered quickly, pulled on some jeans and saw that I had two whatsapp messages I hadn’t read, both from Anne.

The first one changed my mood in an instant....sorry I had to dash, my clit was rubbing on my saddle all morning and I had to get home and finish myself off....the second one pushing me to a whole new level of happy....oh and I’ve shaved my pussy bald and can’t wait to feel your tongue lick it - you know where I live, let yourself in!

It took about 5 seconds to finish getting dressed as I found my keys and set off for an afternoon of what I hoped would be naughty pleasure.

Retford

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Looking forward to hearing more.

Love where this is going, great story

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Great story

bradford

Love this story. Might take up cycling

dungannon

great

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

Quickly please, I need the next erotic instalment!

leeds

Kettering

Mmmmm as an ex cyclist i definitely appreciate this

Dudley

Loving it. I was in Lycra myself earlier. I’m sure Anne looks stunning in hers.

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

simply brilliant!

I think I broke the speed limit several times as I shot across town to Anne’s and parked up. I was in a daze but determined I’d hold my own this afternoon and show her that I too had an air of confidence and a sexual appetite that would have her back for more.

I knocked gently as I opened the side door into her kitchen. The radio was on but I couldn’t hear her. I popped my head around to where the dining table was and she wasn’t there either nor in the front room. Her house is solid having been built just after the war so the stairs didn’t creak as I made my way upstairs, stopping occasionally as my ears strained to take in clues to her whereabouts.

I reached the landing which gave me the option of 4 doors all of which were shut. I quickly worked out which one was the loo and as I stood considering which to open I spotted a note she’d left on the floor...if you’ve come this far you’d better be naked and hard.

My clothes were off in an instant and I gently tugged on my cock pulling it erect as she’d instructed. Leaving my clothes in a neat pile I gambled on the door infront of me and opened it as carefully as possible.

The room was dark, the curtains drawn and as I stood allowing my eyes to adjust I began to hear a soft buzzing noise. My senses were on overdrive, the silence finally broken as Anne began moaning quietly, the buzzing noise increasing as I stood wanking myself.

I needed to take some initiative and moved to the end of the bed, lifted the duvet and slid under. I felt her legs widen as I moved up between her thighs, their softness brushing against my skin, the smell of moisturiser filling my nostrils. Her toy stopped and I heard her mumble how sweet it tasted as she clearly licked it but my focus was now firmly on her pussy.

She tasted good as my tongue nudged it’s way between her fleshy folds, circling to part her lips wider and settling on her clit which was pulsing slightly to my touch. I buried my face into her, pushing my tongue as deep into her sex as I could, tasting her, licking her, teasing her as I slid two fingers in and began fingering as well as licking. She wriggled around beneath me, her moans growing louder.

Reaching for my hand she brought it to her breast, her nipple rock hard. She’d thrown the duvet and I could take her all in. I tugged on her right nipple as instructed as she licked her left, my tongue and fingers still working frantically on her pussy. I could tell she was close and upped my pace, her clit now between my teeth as in one quick movement Anne raised her hips off the bed, clamped my fingers with her pussy and covered my face in hot wet cum.

“Ooh fuck, what just happened” I asked excitedly as Anne lay twitching, her body covered in goosebumps. Regaining her composure slightly she explained how she cums hard when her nipples and pussy get attention. “Do you cum on a cock like that”? I enquired fascinated by what I’d seen. “Put it in me and let’s find out” she smiled!!

dungannon

wat a great piece

Hmmmm I need an Anne in my life

bradford

More please

By *afydd_gMan  over a year ago

Out and About

Great story

Newcastle upon Tyne

What an adventure - great story!!

Love the detail, well written plus a few twists and turns!!

More ..........

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Great story can't wait for more

harrow & Hatfield

Wow loving this

Dudley

Anne was still high from her orgasm so I rubbed my cock between her wet pussy lips and tapped the tip against her clit before finally nudging my cock into her inch by inch, her eyes widening as she realised it’s thickness. “Ooooh fuck that feels good” she moaned approvingly, my mouth finding hers as we embraced deeply.

She felt smooth and velvety inside as my cock stretched her open, her legs wrapped around me, her nails digging into my shoulders as I began to fuck her harder.

The power of her muscles was incredible as another climax pushed me out, my cock dripping in her cum as she squirted again. “Put it back in me” she practically roared, the sheer look of lust in her eyes as I fed her my length again. She told to me hold on a mo as she repositioned herself, her ankles now over my shoulders, my cock deeper than ever before as I slammed myself against her, the noise of sex filling the air.

Anne’s language became more colourful as she came again, her bed becoming a puddle of sex as my own climax drew nearer. “Cum in me” she begged as I upped my pace, my cock no longer able to hold back as I fired jets of spunk deep into her, my body collapsing against hers in post coital fatigue.

“Fuck that was good” she commented as we lay, my cock still inside her. With a cheeky look in her eye she asked to lick me clean, her tongue working on my cock cleaning it of our juices. Fuelled by my own raised levels of hornyness I returned the favour, my tongue scooping cum out of her pussy, sharing it with her in a deep kiss as she came yet again.

We lay for ages kissing and cuddling before deciding a shower would be perfect to get cleaned up. With our bodies covered in soap and Anne stood with her back to me, her hands holding onto the wall I slid myself into her from behind, a gentle more calmer fuck than earlier.

By *aul_ukMan  over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

Chapeau!

Horny as hell after reading that

By *uckymooMan  over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

Think the chains fell off this post

Great story horny as hell

Wow very horny story let’s hope there is more adventures on a bike ride

Dudley

The weekend had been amazing but I was soon back in the familiar and uninspiring surroundings of work. I hadn’t heard from Anne for a couple of days but she had said she was away on a course and would text when she could.

It was Wednesday morning when my phone buzzed alerting me to a message. Hey big boy, I hope you’re well it started before she went on to explain that she was finishing at lunch time today and did I want to go for a 20 miler tonight as she was going to build her speed ahead of a forthcoming time trial.

I replied immediately saying yes and we made plans to meet around half 4, conforming we’d cycle into town and then ride out to a nearby village where we could try out some of the time trial course.

Luckily the afternoon flew by and I was soon on my way to meet Anne. She was waiting for me in the market square, casually leaning over her bike and looking fit! We kissed hi and as Anne stood my eyes nearly popped out of my head as all I could see was her nipples.

“Oh, I couldn’t be bothered with my sports bra” she teased, noticing me staring, “you’ll cycle quicker to keep up with me now you’ve seen them” she continued, laughing as she got on her bike and cycled away from me.

dungannon

great

Newcastle upon Tyne

Ha! Naughty tease - great way to keep up with her

Anne cycled well smashing ten lots of two minute efforts with a few short, sharp hills thrown in to add to the endurance part of her training. The nights were holding well but I guessed we had about an hour left and told her so.

“Yeah that’s fine” she said, “let’s ride hard to Mitchell’s farm and I’ll jump into the woods as I dying for a pee” she added. Living in the sticks means te back roads were dead and we got there quickly, once again I was impressed with her pace. “Here, hold this” Anne instructed, handing me her bike and darting off into the woods to relieve herself.

5 minutes passed and I started to wonder where she’d got to when in my back pocket my phone vibrated. Hide the bikes and come and find me it said, a picture of her nipple with the message.

The path through the trees wasn’t an easy one as this wasn’t a public area and I’d only gone a minute when I found Anne’s cycling top hung on a tree. A second message told me she could see me and I was getting hotter in my search. 20 metres further and I found her bib shorts, shoes and socks, the next message saying to hurry.

I found a clearing in the trees and found Anne sat there on an uprooted stump, stark naked with two fingers buried in her pussy. “Well you took your fucking time” she laughed sucking in her fingers and purring in approval at the taste. “Are you gonna stand and watch or are you gonna strip too” a third finger pushing into her sex as she begged me with her eyes to join her.

Our sweaty bodies stuck to each other as she stood and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me deeply as my fingers replaced hers and she began to wank me hard. “We’ve no time to make love, let’s fuck and let’s fuck hard” she instructed before bending and teasing the tip of my cock with her tongue.

I was confused when Anne showed me a condom that she’d hidden in her other hand, we hadn’t used one previously and my face must have shown my uncertainty. “Oh, don’t panic, you’re gonna wear that cos you’re gonna fuck my arse, now get it on and do me hard”.

As my fingers fumbled with the foil and I rolled the jonny over my cock Anne bent over infront of me, her right foot up on the tree as she licked a finger and pushed it into her bum hole. I walked up behind her and rested my cock against the entrance to her bum. “Push the tip in gently”, her voice showing some caution as I teased the tip in.

Holding her hips Anne began to push back against me, her grunts and groans growing as more of my cock disappeared inside her. Fuck she was tight, my cock clamped as I began to wonder how I could fuck her this way.

We found a rythym and after a slow start my cock was soon pounding into her anus, her nipples rock hard as I tugged on them as I fucked her, her own hand between her legs rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy.

“Tell me when you’re gonna cum” she cried, her body convulsing as her own climax came. That and the tightness set me off and I told her I was close. Whipping round in a swift manoeuvre she ripped off the condom and knelt infront of me wanking my cock hard as she told me to cum on her face. My balls tightened and my load shot across her face, cum dripping off her eyebrows, nose and mouth.

“Right, let’s get dressed and get home, we’ve 15 minutes of light if we’re lucky” Anne instructed as she shot off into the trees. By the time I’d got to the bikes she was there already, dressed again but with my load still on her face. “Oh don’t worry about that” she giggled “I need some protein for supper” as she mounted her bike and headed off from me again!!

leeds

fantastic

Dudley

Kettering

Phew absolutely fantastic

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Dirty girl mmmmmm

More

Something similar happened to me a few years back. Woman in my village wanted to get some training in for a cycling holiday. We used to do one night a week and a longer ride at the weekend. Went up snowdonia one weekend and ended up skinny dipping in a lake.

The rest is history as they say

Horny Anne has me hot and bothered

By *afydd_gMan  over a year ago

Out and About

"Horny Anne has me hot and bothered "

I second that!!

Such a well written story

dungannon

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fab!

Great story

By *mateurswingerMan  over a year ago

Meath

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *na and HubbyCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Anne’s popularity within the club grew immeasurably as over the weeks she entered quite a few races and really became part of the social scene, joining the committee and securing a big sponsor to help the club train its younger riders. We weren’t in a relationship nor did anyone else suspect we were but we continued to enjoy each other as often as possible.

Whilst Anne more than proved herself in the top group of riders she started to forge a really solid friendship with Charlotte and Chris, a married couple who frequently rode in the middle groups as their pace wasn’t as quick. Charlotte wanted to try a time trial before the season ended and as she neared 50 we all thought she could win her age category with some extra training.

Joining us on one of our evening rides she impressed from the off, really trying hard and giving her all. At 5’8 she was in great shape for her age having previously ran marathons. With long legs and a pert bust she turned heads but as a married woman she was clearly out of bounds....or was she?

As we finished our training programme for the night and discussed where to do some hill work Charlotte stunned us both when she casually announced “I heard we did extra training near Mitchell’s woods, I certainly bloody hope so cos I’m really in the mood”.

We had no words and both of us stood shocked at her comment. “Let’s cycle and I’ll tell you about it in the way” Charlotte giggled, my cock twitching and Anne’s nipples hardening, both of which were noticed by our training mate.

harrogate

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

dungannon

milton keynes

Loving it

Awesome story

Nicely set me up for the day, looking forward to hearing more

Newcastle upon Tyne

[Removed by poster at 29/03/18 10:10:49]

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Getting even hotter

Absolutely loving this hot as

As Anne and I cycled in silence Charlotte explained how she and Chris had been out running one night and saw the glint of two bikes which grabbed their attention. They recognised the bikes but before they could call out for us they heard sex noises and unbeknown to us had stood and watched on that occasion and a few times since once they saw we were in a pattern.

“Did it turn you on”? Anne asked, a slight look of anger on her face. “I’ve never been so wet” Charlotte replied before further explaining that Chris and her had an alternative lifestyle which saw them really push the boundaries of their sexual experiences. “You fuck other people”? Anne asked, shock replacing the anger as Charlotte explained all.

We reached the woods and all three of us breaked to a stop, unsure of what was happening but my body surged with adrenaline and expectation. “What do you want from us” I asked as Charlotte put her bike in our normal hiding place. “To join in of course, you two look amazing having sex and my pussy is literally throbbing at the thought”. “How wet do you get” Anne asked as if it was a competition, Charlotte’s reply leaving her speechless. “Come and see for yourself, and unzip that top as I really want to see those incredible nipples of yours”!

I added our bike to Charlotte’s and suggested we take a walk.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Bit of a pit stop on route, nothing better!!

Doesn’t sound like you’re going to need any lube but some chamois butter may be handy at some point!!

More!!

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing. Can't wait to hear what happens next

A horny threesome in the woods, what better way to spend a few hours

harrogate

dungannon

I hope my mate who is a widower us having as much fun with his cycling club.

More please

It was a mixture of apprehension and excitement that filled Anne's face as the fingers on her right hand slid down the front of Charlotte's shorts and stopped at her pussy. Charlotte opened her legs wider, her head tilting back as Anne explored, her hand visibly making a circular motion.

Charlotte's nipples had stiffened, a bigger than first thought pair of boobs sat pertly as Anne's tongue flicked over one as her fingers kept working. "Mmmm you certainly know what you're doing" Charlotte muttered, "it's a shame your fella seems shy" she laughed as I stood watching fully clothed but certainly fully erect.

I took the hint and stepped out of my gear, my cock enjoying the gentle breeze that crept between the trees. I joined the girls and Charlotte removed Anne's hand stuffing her fingers in my mouth where I set about licking them clean.

"I must, must, must have those nipples in my mouth" Charlotte begged as she began manhandling Anne's boobs, her tongue busy, her fingers pinching and pulling as my own hands explored our new playmate.

Charlotte clearly knew her own mind and wasted no time issuing instructions, both of us relaxing more the ice had been well and truly broken. "Bend over and suck his cock" she told Anne "but keep your legs open" she added as Anne took me in her mouth. In my heightened state of arousal this felt amazing, her energy frantic as her mouth serviced every inch of my length, her tongue flicking over my balls as I watched Charlotte kneel down behind her.

"Have you ever had a woman lick your cunt before?", the crudeness of her question shocking me slightly. Anne said no and visibly tensed as Charlotte spread her cheeks wide and pushed her tongue into her. I couldn't see but I could hear and wow these two made great noises. Anne pushed back onto Charlotte's tongue as Charlotte fingered herself hard and I knew Anne wasn't far off cumming and I certainly knew Charlotte was in for a shock!!

Anne didn't disappoint as her body erupted and a large jet of cum splattered Charlotte's face, a second wave covering her boobs as Anne's thighs became soaked in her own juices. "Oh fucking hell that's amazing" a slightly shocked Charlotte gasped, her body covered in Anne's cum. I spotted an opportunity and quickly moved myself to Charlotte just in time to fire my own load over her tits, her body now sodden. "Wow, wow, wow" she giggled, scooping various juices into her mouth as she brought herself off as we watched. "You two are everything I hoped you'd be, we really must have you over for dinner as poor old Chris will never believe this!"

Lush

By *uckymooMan  over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

Novus amor is to lycra, what jilly cooper is to jodhpurs

dungannon

Retford

Got to mark this again just so I can keep up brilliant story

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Very hot

By *avey997TV/TS  over a year ago

East London

Dudley

Fantastic

Awesome I need to join your cycling club.

Enjoying this.

harrogate

Loving this

Kettering

Wow i need to take up cycling again!

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Keeping fit has never been so much fun

The door was answered on the second knock, Charlotte greeting us with a huge smile, kisses and squeals as she welcomed us into her house. Chris was seconds behind her shaking my hand and kissing Anne hello as he took our coats and put the wine we’d brought into the fridge.

Anne looked hot, a black dress with buttons all down the front, a trendy belt pulling it in around the waist, fishnet tights and a cute pair of ankle boots which got the seal of approval from Charlotte who wore a bright red jumper, short skirt and a killer pair of heels that made her legs look even longer. Her legs were set in what I thought were opaque tights but I quickly realised were hold ups as her skirt didn’t leave much to the imagination.

The drinks flowed and the formalities loosened as we consumed more vino, Charlotte treating us with a great feed. Inevitably the conversation turned to bikes and forthcoming rides and Chris asked how the training was going. “I hear you’ve found a great place for a rest on the way home” he winked making both Anne and I blush as pudding was served and we had an excuse to change the subject.

As she got more tipsy I could sense Anne was dying to turn the conversation naughty and finally she just blurted it out asking our hosts when they started fucking other people. Totally unshaken by her question Chris and Charlotte gave us their history, warts an all as they explained how they’d met through a love or erotic photography and began a relationship that included others.

“Do you still take photographs” I asked, a keen fan myself. “All the time, let me get you some of my most recent” Chris replied, leaving the table to find his laptop.

I marvelled at the quality as I clicked through his album, a range of shots from very mild to downright pornographic, men and women of all shapes and sizes, ages and colours. As I clicked again, my heart nearly burst out my chest!

Anne had taken my cock to the back of her throat as she bent infront of me, Charlotte knelt behind her not licking her pussy but sticking her thumb up to the camera. I was gobsmacked but aroused as the next few snaps showed our wooden adventure. “Are they any good?” Charlotte asked, trying to read my expression. “I think you’d better take a look yourself” I replied letting her take my seat.

Fab

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where