FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy bi mmf

Fantasy bi mmf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *penminded28500 OP   Man  over a year ago

derry

Want to see if anybody agrees or has experinced this. Would love to meet a bi couple and have the female sit back and watch us play before joining in. Also would love her to peg me while her partner watches or i play, grope, wank & suck him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *airyfatmanMan  over a year ago

by 'ere

"Want to see if anybody agrees or has experinced this. Would love to meet a bi couple and have the female sit back and watch us play before joining in. Also would love her to peg me while her partner watches or i play, grope, wank & suck him."

With my former FB that I initially joined this site with (before going our seperate ways and me becoming a single guy on here) we had 2 MMF’s and it was amazing. Something amazing about receiving a blowjob from someone who’s being fucked and feeling the motion of him fucking her through her mouth

By *penminded28500 OP   Man  over a year ago

derry

"Want to see if anybody agrees or has experinced this. Would love to meet a bi couple and have the female sit back and watch us play before joining in. Also would love her to peg me while her partner watches or i play, grope, wank & suck him.

With my former FB that I initially joined this site with (before going our seperate ways and me becoming a single guy on here) we had 2 MMF’s and it was amazing. Something amazing about receiving a blowjob from someone who’s being fucked and feeling the motion of him fucking her through her mouth "

Sounds good

By *airyfatmanMan  over a year ago

by 'ere

"Want to see if anybody agrees or has experinced this. Would love to meet a bi couple and have the female sit back and watch us play before joining in. Also would love her to peg me while her partner watches or i play, grope, wank & suck him.

With my former FB that I initially joined this site with (before going our seperate ways and me becoming a single guy on here) we had 2 MMF’s and it was amazing. Something amazing about receiving a blowjob from someone who’s being fucked and feeling the motion of him fucking her through her mouth

Sounds good"

And of course both of them sucking me at the same time, and me and her sucking them together

» Add a new message to this topic