FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > You are mine

You are mine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Her husband answered the door. Totally naked and with a not inconsiderable cock that looked absolutely solid.

- Come in, he said.

I followed him through to their living room where his wife sat on the sofa. Unlike him, she was fully dressed. A summer dress and what I suspected were stockings, but the hem of the dress was low enough to hide that, even as she was sat down. She smiled at me.

- You two are mine today and you will do exactly as I say. Now get undressed.

This was obviously for my benefit and so I stripped off my trousers and tee shirt. Other than those and some trainers I had turned up commando style, as instructed.

She stood up, reached under her dress and lowered her black lacy knickers to the floor. I was right, she was wearing stockings. She passed me her thong.

- Put them on.

They couldn’t contain my cock which was by no so hard it was aching. A dribble of pre-cum adding a shine to my cock head.

- I think it’s time you two out on a little show for me, she said as she sat back down on the sofa.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Interesting start....

By *onesmrMan  over a year ago

loughborough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

very intrigued

Fareham

The doorbell rang and I glanced across at my husband David. 'It's him,' I said, 'go and let him in'

David stood up and I surveyed his naked body as he crossed the room. He still looked good in his 40s - tall and handsome with the most delicious cock, which was rock hard in anticipation of what was ahead. The leather collar around his neck completed the look.

As for me - I wore a demure summer dress. Dark blue, floaty and short but long enough to conceal my stocking tops. This meeting with Aden had been arranged for a week and I'd given some very specific instructions. 1. Arrive on time. 2. Do not wear anything under your trousers and 3. Be prepared to relinquish all control.

I heard voices outside the living room door - it opened and David entered with Aden close behind him. I stood to greet him and told both men that, from that moment on, I was in control.

'Strip!' I looked at Aden intently. He seemed a little reticent but obeyed without question. He had completed 1 and 2... he was on time and indeed, was naked under his jeans. Aden was good looking... tall with dark hair and intense, dark brown eyes.

I looked directly into those eyes whilst I slipped my knickers off. Handing them to him I said firmly, 'put these on'.

He took the scrap of black, lacy fabric and put them on as instructed. They did little to conceal the raging erection Aden now displayed. His cock was gorgeous... rock hard, thick and with a bead of pre cum glistening at the tip. Now it was time to see if he'd fulfil part 3 - obedience!

'I think you two need to put on a little show for me.'

I sat on the sofa and raised one leg onto the seat, knowing this would provide both men with a view of my now wet cunt.

'Get on your knees in front of David.' I said to Aden. He dropped to his knees as instructed.

'Now lick David's cock like the cock-hungry bitch you really are'

Aden licked David's rock hard cock, circling the head which also glistened with pre cum. He ran his tongue the entire length of David's seven inches and lapped at his heavy balls.

'Now suck that cock deep and slow'

Aden slipped his lips around the head of David's cock and slid it into his mouth. I found it hard to believe this was a man who had never sucked a cock before. Seeing this 'straight' man sucking on another man's stiff penis made me wild with desire.

I opened my legs a little wider and slipped a finger between my swollen pussy lips. I groaned a little which made both men look my way. Seeing me finger my slit seemed to whip them up even more. David grabbed Aden's hair and rhythmically thrust his hips, fucking Aden's mouth in time to the sucking. I couldn't wait to take this further...

[Removed by poster at 10/03/18 20:07:45]

Your remix of my original is far better. I really gotta up my game.

I’d never sucked another man before and here I was, not only with a mouth full of hard cock, but also in front of an audience, his wife. A quick glance at her told me she was enjoying the show. She had several glistening wet fingers working at her clit. I was determined to put on the best performance I could and it was certainly getting him off because after a few minutes, several sounds escaped his lips that made me think he was about ready to erupt.

“Stop! I know when he’s about to come and I’m not ready for that.” I came to a sudden halt and swear I heard a bit of a disappointed whimper coming from him. Evidently I was first time lucky and knew how to suck cock.

“Swap!” She barked. It was my turn. God I wanted this. I stood up as he got down on his knees. “Don’t you dare use your hands.” I still had her knickers on so he had to work round them. It helped that they were skimpy enough for my cock to be poking out the top. His warm, wet mouth engulfed me and I was in heaven. He kept going further, taking me all into him. Swallowing me whole. With this kind of treatment, I didn’t think I was going to last long but I suspected that me cuming any time soon was not on the cards if she had her way. Sure enough, she said “and you’d better not cum.” I had no idea how far this was going to go, but I was prepared to do anything she said.

Fantastic story do far, can't wait for more.

Fareham

I circled my clit with my fingers as I watched my two men sucking each other at my bidding. I knew if this continued, we'd all orgasm and I didn't want things to end just yet - I had plans!

'Stop!' I barked. Both men complied immediately. They looked hot with beads of sweat on their faces and were clearly hugely aroused. Aden had been so, so close to spurting his load down down David's throat but both were denied that pleasure... for now!

'Follow me' I said as I led the way from the living room to the stairs. The men followed me up to the bedroom - I'd hitched my dress up to reveal my naked bottom and pussy lips. I knew this would keep them both simmering!

The bedroom was cool, airy and set up for fun and games with tissues, wipes, plenty of lube and various toys laid out on the dressing table. Aden looked nervous as he surveyed the array of black rubber anal plugs, dildos and metal contraptions.

'Do you want me to close the blinds?' said David. 'That perv across the road is watching again.'

He was referring to the guy in the house opposite ours who had a habit of watching us fucking from his bedroom. The fact we had french doors and a Juliette balcony made it easy for him to do so. We could draw the blinds of course but, to be truthful, I quite liked the fact he watched us and wanked his big, stiff cock.

Today, he was there for some reason and had noticed activity from our room so was on high alert. Of course, he always tried to look busy whenever he saw we'd noticed him. Well today, he was going to get the show of a lifetime.

I turned to Aden... 'First I'm going to collar you just like my other bitch. Kneel down.'

By *teven12ABCMan  over a year ago

Wigan lancs

very nice story please continue

» Add a new message to this topic