FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > From a wink to regular FWB

From a wink to regular FWB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here is a story i posted 3 years ago but thought i would reinvigorate to see if anyone else has had a similar experience.

All of what i detail is true and is still going on to this day!

I have been on fabs for longer than i care to remember and met a few lovely people along the way. Quality over quantity has always been my motto given my fussy nature as well as running my own business which makes time a difficult thing to manage, so cant always meet.

I was in the chatroom saying hi, usually SE room (at that time), and catching up with a couple of regulars. So (3 years ago) I was flicking through the people in SE room and clicked on this couple's profile (lets call them D - male & T female). They had just joined and were looking for couples not interested in single guys. I closed down the tab and moved on thinking nothing of it and in my experience (I had been on fabs about 2 years by then) that it is not worth bothering to connect given their requirements. Although the lady had fabulous curves from the public pics on display.

Having finished my chat i was about to log out when I saw i had a 'wink' in my account. WOW...as a single guy that did not happen that to often.

Looking at the wink, I see that it is from D&T. Interesting...i thought given they are not looking for single guys. So I chanced my arm I winked them back, seeing that they were still online. Within a couple of minutes I got a message saying 'Nice profile...how are you doing. We noticed you looked at us'.

I explained that i was merely browsing and that i did not pursue given that they are not looking for single guys.

They replied...well T (the lovely lady) did and said that they were not but could be tempted by the right person.

Again....interesting....especially as I gave T's public pics another viewing, great boobs, curvy arse definitely up my street. I asked if it was ok to send a pic of myself so she could see who she was talking to. 'Yes please' came the reply...so i did.

'mmmmm....lovely pic...yummy smile'..T responded which also included a picture of her and D. We continued chatting intermittently this way over the next couple of days when I thought I would take the bull by the horns (pardon the pun) and ask T if she fancied a coffee somewhere.

'Yes....come over to mine in Alton' came the reply. '9am at Jones' cafe..next monday'. I was free that day and agreed to meet T for a coffee. I mean who would turn down a coffee date with a sexy curvy woman...i had already started to think deviant thoughts.

Want to hear more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes very intrigued great start

By *SEguyMan  over a year ago

Sebree

Yes more please

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Yes please

By *enny112Man  over a year ago

golborne

Yes more

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

So the day came and i was obviously nervous. Had been a while since i had had a coffee meet but excited all the same.

Was a horrid cold October morning....chill in the air, so it was good to feel the warmth of jones cafe as i entered. I looked around and spotted her in the corner of the cafe. She looked round and saw me...wow an instant connection....and gave me a seriously sexy and gorgeous smile that warmed me further but stirred my loins. She was wonderfully dressed, classy yet sexy. Jeans boots a lovely blue jumper and one of those scarves women can wear which just accentuates their outfit. She had blond hair a touch of make up and she loooked totally desirable.

I walked over as she stood and we greeted each other with the continental double kiss on each cheek. Jesus she smelt good ....i commented on this and she replied 'chanel'....laughing as she said it. We both exchanged pleasantries before i asked her what she wanted. Earlgrey for her and a black coffee for me.

I went and got the drinks.

More???

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Oh yes, please keep this one going. Sounds like it's going to be good.

We talked for what seemed ages....about all sorts of things. It became apparent that her and her hubby were openminded but hardened swingers which was fine by me. They saw couples and the odd single guy but that was about it.

I explained i had been seeing a lady from here for 6 months on the odd week day but other than that i was not seeing anyone. In fact my experience with the last lady from fabs where we would meet the odd lunchtime for fun had started to whet my appetite for seeing someone on a regular basis. The thought never crossed my mind that i would do this with a couple.

T, in the short time i had been in her company, had started to grow on me. She had a super sexy stare and gave me it very time she sipped her tea...a stare i held. Usually i would be too shy or nervous to do this but i thought i would pushing the flirting boundaries. As those of you who know ...its all about the build up half the time.

She was well spoken, had a lovely smile and her nails where manicured with a super slutty red colour. I will admit, i fancied her but never thought she would reciprocate.

So time flew and we had finished our 2nd cup when it became clear the meeting was coming to an end. She had a sip of her tea and i looked at her and said 'what now'.....she said her house was empty as her hubby was working ...and that it was 5 mins away.(although he knew of the meeting). I said i was happy to have a coffee there. So she got up she moved passed me giving me that gorgeous cock stirring stare. I met her outside after i had paid. She told me she never plays on the first date but she does have a test she would like me to take. I was perplexed but agreed.

With that she told me to follow her in her car and to park on her drive.

I got in my car...imagination running riot thinking about rhis test. But most of all that i had maybe a chance of seeing more of this gorgeous woman and hopefully have fun with her hubby.

So i drove the short trip and parked behind her car to see her open the front door and turn round inviting me in.....

More??

Please

Nr Norwich

Of course!

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Yes deffo more. X

Wow deffo bring it on this sounds so hot

"Wow deffo bring it on this sounds so hot "

And all true.....!!!

weston super mare

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Interesting

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Yes Please

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Like this, carry on.

I walk into her house straight through to the kitchen. She flicks the kettle on and offers me a drink. 'Tea for me please' i reply and I notice the aga in kitchen and lean against it. God its lovely and warm.

As she is making the tea i ask her what this test is.

'Oh yes...i nearly forgot' she says teasingly...(she still teases me to this day and i always fall for it)...'well it involves kissing, if you can kiss me properly then you pass the test' and with that she comes up to me and places her hands either side of me, looking at me eye to eye...i can smell her chanel perfume...the smirk on her lips...wow this woman was really turning me on and my cock was responding. She had not even touched me yet. What is a guy to do when asked to take a test.

Looking back at her i confidently replied 'i am good at passing kissing tests' and with that i slid my arm round her and pulled her in close........

More?

Your killing me ??

Get on with it m8 ffs this isnt a finish the sentence thread.

"Get on with it m8 ffs this isnt a finish the sentence thread."

Sorry...will be updating later tonight

By *adyMaybe 2021Woman  over a year ago

staines upon thames

Hurry up xxxx

I pulled her in close and kissed her.....our tongues meeting in a frenzy, our hands trying to caress and touch as much of each as possible. We stopped for a moment and looked at each, smiled, then we both went back for more. Even more passionate and intense this time. I slide my hands down the back of her jeans feeling her bum then taking one hand out and feeling the front of T....making her legs buckle a little and with that came the sexiest of sighs as she tilted her head back allowing me to kiss her neck.

At the same time she was feeling my hardness which was straining the front of my trousers.

She pushed herself off of me, breathing deeply just looking at me for a while. I looked back expecting her to say something which she duly did....'Well done' she said with a deviant smile...'You have passed the kiss test' (i was to find out later that failure at this point would have meant no further interaction) and she gave me a peck on the lips.

'Fabulous' I replied...'So what now....?'. 'Well we will meet with my hubby and have some fun' was her answer. 'He is off next Wednesday, can you make it?'.

'I believe, I can but will confirm when i get back home'. 'Perfect' she replied and with that she came back to me, pushing me against the aga and literally snogged my face off.

We exchanged numbers and I thanked her for a lovely morning. With that I left and could not wait to get home to confirm my schedule.I run my own business so knew i was free but did not want to ruin things by appearing to eager. Later that afternoon, I sent her a message on Whatsapp and said i would love to come over.

Her reply left me feeling totally aroused and turned on....'Marvelous, glad you can make it. I have told hubby and he is looking forward to meeting you. We both agree that it would be fabulous if you both fucked me, i could really do with two hard cocks'......

Well, who was I to disagree and I confirmed the time. Next week could not come soon enough.

By *adyMaybe 2021Woman  over a year ago

staines upon thames

And......,,,, is there more ???? Xxx

weston super mare

More please

"And......,,,, is there more ???? Xxx"

Coming later today

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Wow. The meetnext

Mmmm can’t wait for next part

So the day had come and i drove to meet T and her hubby. I was actually nervous. I had done the odd swingers party and played with couples there but not on a purely one to one basis. But in for a penny, i had nothing to lose.

I parked on their drive and rang the door bell. T answered, with her beaming smile, and welcomed me in. She was wearing a blue wrap around dress, tied at the front, with what i presumed where hold ups, her hair was looking super sexy and blonde and i could smell Chanel again.

'Lovely to see you again' iT replies. 'Come in to the kitchen and meet D'.

I walked into the kitchen and saw D all 6 ft + off him (as you can see from my profile i am nowhere near that...but good things lol) and he smiled and offered me his hand which i duly shook. We exchanged pleasantries and chatted whilst having a nice cup of tea for about 20-30 mins. All really nice and easy and my nerves soon evaporated.

Then D & T seemed to exchange some kind of code with a nod and a wink and with that T said....'Shall we all go upstairs'....D said for me to go up and would be up in a moment. I followed T up the stairs as she started to untie her dress and she hung it over the bannister revealing her holdups and dark green underwear.

As i entered her bedroom, she lay on the bed and told me to get undressed. I could strip quick enough but slowed down when it came to taking offmy boxers. She could clearly see the effect she was having on me as it was clear from the tent in boxers.

She looked at me and told me to take them off....i obliged revealing my rock hard cock. I had not been this aroused for a long time.

I went over to her and knelt down to kiss her. We kissed hard and passionately, our tongues swirling in each others mouth. she grabbed my cock as I caressed her boobs then moved down to her pussy. I slid my hand under her panties and felt her. My hand was welcomed by a wonderfully pussy that was already wet. Being a massive lover of oral i had to taste her. So broke off our kiss and slowly pulled her underwear off as she undid her bra revealing her curvy boobs.

I pulled her round so she was in the middle of bed lieing crossways with her legs hanging over the edge. I knelt down grabbed her thighs and eased them back making her wetness open slightly.

I moved forward and licked herwet cunt from top to bottm,pushing my tongue in then out and swirling it round her clitoris as well. She loved it giventhe sighs and moans i was hearing. I continued licking and sucking as well as grabbing her boobs. She grabbed my hair tight and pulled me into her.....WOW this is amazing....i was loving it. As i was providing oral pleasures, D walked in ...'Glad to see you have started'...'Yes' T replied...'Just getting to know each other'. 'Carry on ...as you were' D retorted with a smile on his face. I just carried on and felt totally at ease as D undressed revealing his hard cock as well.

He knelt on the bed next to T and offered his cock for her to suck. She grabbed it (T had gorgeously red paint ed nails which is one of my big turn ons) and greedily started sucking on it.

I looked up and thought it was one of the sexiest things i had seen..i definitely could get used to this. I already felt very very comfortably sharing D's wife with him and he seemed to love the fact his wife was bucking and writhing on my tongue as she slicked slurped and deep throated his hard cock.

......more???

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Oh yes, keep it coming. Great story

weston super mare

Yes please

Nr Norwich