FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > You knock on the door...

You knock on the door...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I open the door and as you go to say hello I pull you towards me and start to kiss you....

I bring you in and push you against the wall as

I stroke my hand down your cheek and neck and down onto your breasts

as I move across your neck kissing it moving slowly down you towards your breasts kissing and breathing on you.

I pull you onto me and kiss you hard as my hand slides across your thighs and between your legs you are already wet as I slide those knickers down and turn you to face the wall

You can feel my hard cock against your bare arse as I slide my penis between your legs and against your wet pussy I push into you from behind while I gently pull your hair and bite your neck As I take your hands and hold them against the wall as I slowly stroke into you before I pull you into the bedroom and lie you on the bed, I begin to kiss your inner thighs up towards your pussy I open you with my fingers before blowing on your clit i I gently pull on your clitoris Sucking it into my mouth and gently biting it gripping it between my teeth I run my tongue a long the length of your pussy before putting fingering you and slowly fingering you. As you moan I suck harder on your clit and stick my tongue deeper into you as you climax for the first time before opening your legs and raising them in the air and opening them my cock is hard and ready for you as I push it over your clitoris and slide it back and too between lips and then down ready to slide into you my top is just resting on you as I pull you towards me and kiss you long and hard as I push deep into you and slowly slide deeper into you pulling back and then thrusting hard into you as I build up the pace pushing harder and faster into you as you build towards a second orgasm I part your legs wider and left them back Si as you reach the peak I can push as deep as I can into you as you come. From that point you take over... How does that sound any fun? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic