FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lots of women peeing in my mouth

Lots of women peeing in my mouth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unkyfunky OP   Man  over a year ago

Nice and close

I've fulfilled a few fantasies in the past couple of years, but one unfulfilled is to have a woman specifically peeing in my mouth. I've drank pee where I've been licking pussy and they couldn't stop themselves, but I want a woman/women to squat over me, and pee straight into my mouth, and I want to swallow it all. Ultimately I'd like to receive this from a large group of women....not sure how realistic that is though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ennis6969Man  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds

Would love this do too

By *LAYFULLSEXCOUPLECouple  over a year ago

llanelli

Sounds fun ?

Sarah x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've (Incubus) not had more than one woman piss in my mouth at the same time (though that will change next month at our sordid party, Mmmmm...), but I have had perhaps 2 dozen or so do this delicious act on separate occasions...

Gorgeously filthy and extremely sensual....

By *ionicfingerMan  over a year ago

"I've fulfilled a few fantasies in the past couple of years, but one unfulfilled is to have a woman specifically peeing in my mouth. I've drank pee where I've been licking pussy and they couldn't stop themselves, but I want a woman/women to squat over me, and pee straight into my mouth, and I want to swallow it all. Ultimately I'd like to receive this from a large group of women....not sure how realistic that is though "

There are fantasies and then there are fantasies.

What’s the health risk to drinking urine

Licking someone’s virgina is definately a turn on though

I’ve received watersports a few times and am a huge fan. So kinky. I’ve tried to give a few times but have found it quite hard. I think a growing erection and pissing at the same time is a bit of a physical challenge!

"I’ve received watersports a few times and am a huge fan. So kinky. I’ve tried to give a few times but have found it quite hard. I think a growing erection and pissing at the same time is a bit of a physical challenge!"

For some it can be. There's a way to make it easier though!

Piss naturally first whilst soft then hold your flow halfway through. Then your charming companion nurtures you to full stalk....

Then release that pent up wet fountain wherever you wish.... Pure pleasure.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

"I've fulfilled a few fantasies in the past couple of years, but one unfulfilled is to have a woman specifically peeing in my mouth. I've drank pee where I've been licking pussy and they couldn't stop themselves, but I want a woman/women to squat over me, and pee straight into my mouth, and I want to swallow it all. Ultimately I'd like to receive this from a large group of women....not sure how realistic that is though "

Like to watch

Wow would love to try this

By *ullboy6Man  over a year ago

grantham

I love piss play both ways. men and women. get in touch if you want to play

Big WS fans here

By *ennis6969Man  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds

Anyone Suffolk or Norfolk ?

Well the health risks are you can actually contract Chlamydia from drinking another person's Piss.... so crack on!!

"I've fulfilled a few fantasies in the past couple of years, but one unfulfilled is to have a woman specifically peeing in my mouth. I've drank pee where I've been licking pussy and they couldn't stop themselves, but I want a woman/women to squat over me, and pee straight into my mouth, and I want to swallow it all. Ultimately I'd like to receive this from a large group of women....not sure how realistic that is though

Licking someone’s virgina is definately a turn on though "

Well the health risks are you can contract Chlamydia from drinking another person's Piss....although it might be an Erotic act, there is absolutely no protection if you're drinking it!!!

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

"I've fulfilled a few fantasies in the past couple of years, but one unfulfilled is to have a woman specifically peeing in my mouth. I've drank pee where I've been licking pussy and they couldn't stop themselves, but I want a woman/women to squat over me, and pee straight into my mouth, and I want to swallow it all. Ultimately I'd like to receive this from a large group of women....not sure how realistic that is though

Licking someone’s virgina is definately a turn on though

Well the health risks are you can contract Chlamydia from drinking another person's Piss....although it might be an Erotic act, there is absolutely no protection if you're drinking it!!!"

» Add a new message to this topic