FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The haircut

The haircut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualNorthants OP   Man  over a year ago

Northampton

So my regular barbers just opened a new vip shop. Its a smaller shop but its appointment only. It saved queing but thats as vip as i expected...still saves wasting a lunch hour queing so i booked in.

The shop was a very tiny area with basically a barbers chair a coat rack and a till. As i walked in i was greeted by a mid twenties blond with green eyes and a heartmelting smile. Hi u must be T, im Lucy she said. She stood to take my jaket and before me stood an approx 5foot9 size 10 blond with short bob hair and that lovely smile. An innocent smile no glint of minxness just a friendly young girl.

Anyway she chatted for england all haircut and at the end as she massaged wax into my hair i suddenly felt incredible..the whole thing had been relaxing and full of laughs but the feel of her hands running through my hair brought my whole bosy to life...again nothing sexual but it felt incredible.

Anway after the comulsory showing me my back of my head in a mirror she then said anything eose i can do for you? The confusion must have been apparent on my face..."like eyebrows?" she said. U can barely see mine! I repl8ed. We giggled...then suddenly our eyes met and that innocence wiped from her face and i saw a glint of pure minx as she said "is there ANYTHING else i can do?" ... before i could answer she walked over bolted the door and took her top off...there she was still in her flat black shoes...black leggings and now a glorious lace pink bra....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Northampton

My jaw hit the floor and must have stayed there for ages...i just stared and ahe giggled...anything she said again softoy then walked towards me stepped behind me ran her hands through my hair again and whispeted in my ear....customer satisfaction is sooo important to me

Northampton

I turned and kissed her...as i did so my hands cupped her cute pert ass through her leggings..she let out a glorious moan

Northampton

Suddenly the door rattled...someone was trying to get in...shit she said its my next appt....what the fuck i said...u atart this when u have another appt coming...no she giggled nervousoy its this new booking app people can book anytime...she ushered me into the store cupboard pulled on her top and deapt with next customer...wht the fuck didnt she let me go...why am i here...god knows but i was...anyway i hear shop door close and the bolt of the lock go across after customer leaves ...a few moments pass and she yells u can comme out now...as i open cupboard door i see she is naked sat in the barbers chair with legs over the arms of chair...i see in mirror that she is spread and her glorious shaven pussy is glistening...she spins the chair round and as she does i drop hungrily to my knees to taste her

Northampton

She let out a little squeal as i tasted her...she tasted ao so good...mmmmm i oissed and teased and hungrioy devoured her flipping from fast hungry flicking to slow sensual teasing

Northampton

*hungrily

Northampton

Now im not saying i wasnt satisfied but she said customer satisfaction was her priorty so i wanted more...i stood up...she leabt forward unbuckled ny belt unoeasged my throbbing cock spat on it and wanked it hard then sucked...and boy could she suck

Northampton

Then she looked me in the eye and said fuck me she stood i pushed her back against door she wrapped her legs around my waist and i entered her so easily...she was so wrt and i was rock hard...it was intense yet sensual...it was incredible devine just fucking her against the door....we climaxed togethrr got dressed and as i went to leave she passed me a customer satisfaction survey and winoed at me as her next customer arrived

By *DONToBEoNOSEYoMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Hang on a minute.. Northampton is my home town.... where is this barbers

Northampton

Haha a gentleman never tells

By *ornyspunkMan  over a year ago

trucking all over

Yea come on you have to recommend to a fellow local lol