FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Small

Small

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xplorer13 OP   Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

When I was at college all my girlfriends had developed breasts of all sizes but mine hadn't grown at all really. At 21 I was very self conscious and started wearing padded bras, they looked rediculous on me. Standing around 5ft 9 with short hair and living in California I often hit the beach wearing a tiny top and bikini bottoms or shorts.

My breasts were the same size as a guys but my nipples were longer and thicker. I started to fantasies about people watching or looking at me. On one of these days I hit the beach it was fairly busy and I was shaking as I took off my bikini top for the very first time. I looked around through my sunglasses but no one was paying any attention, they really did think I was a male. The shorts probably didn't help.

The next day on the bus to the beach loads of guys had their tops off and the girls in bikinis. Could I do this? I took my top off and sat on the bus surrounded by sexy people. I saw a few guys looking at my nipples which made them hard, but I also noticed a few girls looking at my athletic body. Now that got me very wet, the thought that they were looking at a guy!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please do continue.

glenrothes

For the next week or so I continued just to wear shorts, the feeling of my nipples on show was amazing, on one of the days a girl in a red bikini sat next to me. She had the most delightful figure, tits that I could only dream of having. She asked if I came to the beach a lot and she complimented me on my athletic body, so I was certain she had looked me all over. She introduced herself as Sandra, I said my name was Jake, well I could really use my real girls name.

As we stopped at the beach she asked if I wanted to sit with her, I had never even thought about another woman before. But her body and face were amazing. We ended up laying away from the madding crowd jus chit chatting, she rolled onto her front and asked me to undo her top and put cream on her, her skin was so soft, I could see a little bit of her breasts where the bikini top had fallen forwards. I was shaking as I rubbed the lotion in, she asked why I was so nervous? A good looking guy like you must have lots of girls, she said.

Omg she really had no idea, she asked me to put lotion on her legs , as I did and slowly went higher to her soft thighs her legs opened slightly, I couldn't help but stare at her bikini clad pussy. My hands were inches away from her pussy, she pulled her bikini together so her bum was on show, go on, you can put lotion there too, I started to rub her gorgeous ass my pussy was throbbing as I heard her moan as my fingers brushed over the fabric of her pussy, I could swear she was dry humping the towel.

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Mmmm more

glenrothes

We finally left the beach and sat next to each other on the bus. Her leg rubbed against mine and I felt her hand slide onto my leg. God she was so forward I had to stop her hand going any higher in case she realised I was a girl. We exchanged numbers and told her I would call her later. When I did she said I sounded a bit high pitched, she commented on my soft thigh and my hairless chest , shit have I been busted? I couldn't think of anything but her for days, how could I take things further? I had an idea, whether it would work or not I was unsure but I was desperate to have her. The next time we met we sat on the beach, once again I was topless. We chatted and rubbed cream into each other, after untying her bikini I let my hand slide under her body and held her beautiful breast, she sighed and called me cheeky, if I had a cock I would have pulled her bottoms to one side and fucked her. She rolled over and kissed, I realised I was being to gentle so I gripped her hair and pushed my tongue inside her mouth. My hands exploring her fantastic breasts. Once again her hand went for my cock, I had to stop her. As I laid in bed a plan started to come together. I went online and ordered one, in the days of waiting I padded my shorts with socks. We made out everyday until my toy arrived. I put it on, I certainly looked more male than female, my flat chest my abs and a big flesh coloured cock. But how can I have her?

glenrothes

I called her and told her I wanted to go further, she asked why it had taken so long, I told her that I was quite kinky and wasn't sure is was as open as me, she asked my plans, I told her that I wanted her tied spread eagle to the bed. Blindfolded. She sounded so excited and agreed. We set a date, I got to her apartment nervous as hell, shorts on but with the strap on pushed between my legs. I went upstairs and kissed her hard, tied her wide open on the bed, at last my fingers were in her soaking cunt, I nearly came just looking at her. I blindfolded her and kissed every part of her body. Her lips,?her neck, her tits that I was so jealous of. Then between her thighs, her smooth pussy arching up to my tongue, she came hard. She begged to suck my cock but of course I couldn't, I undid my shorts and rubbed my 8 inch latex cock along her wet pussy, she groaned as I started to fuck her hard stroking her tits. She came again but I so needed relief, with a smile on her face she told me to sit on her face so she could lick my pussy. I stopped and undid her blindfold. I asked when did she know, she said a few weeks back when she touched my soft thigh and my nipples became erect. She was waiting for me to make a move but realised I was a girl and needed some persuasion.we made love all night as 2 girls but also as girlfriend and boyfriend.

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

glenrothes

Well yet again another story not appreciated. Next one will be called straight wank club in Gotham city but you can rub me cock .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thought it was gong to be a story about my cock

» Add a new message to this topic