FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 2 fantasies

2 fantasies

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

These are my two biggest fantasies, I hope it gets other people as hot and horny as it does to me when I think about doing them!

I get a phone call from a milf asking me to come over to play with her and her friend because her husband is away. When I arrive at the house I’m greeted by these two gorgeous milfs. One wearing a fishnet body stocking, and the other wearing fishnet stockings and a sexy thong they invite me in and I sit down and they start to play with each other and then they bend over infront of me and they both have buttplugs in, they strip me off and they are both on their knees sucking my cock at the same time, spitting all over it as they deepthroat and gag. You can see the spit hanging off their chin and all over their tits as they kiss each other and suck me off. I then fuck them both in both holes and finish with a humongous cum shot across their faces

The second one is:

I meet a guy up the town and we get chatting over a few drinks, he then invites me back to his for a few more drinks. When we arrive at his house he tells me to wait downstairs while he goes upstairs. Then he calls me up and as I enter the bedroom I see his wife blindfolded and cuffed, he wishes her happy birthday and says to me “she’s all yours” I strip off and make my way to the bed, softly touching her groin area and rubbing my hands down the inside of her leg, teasing her, making her twitch and groan. Then I spread her legs, pull her thong to the side and lap my tongue over her clit, spitting on it, making her moan and groan. I spit on her asshole, lick it and spit on it more, then ease a finger in, she lets out a wild moan, my tongue goes back to her wet pussy, while fingering her asshole. I then move up the bed and kiss her, letting her taste her wet pussy off my lips.i remove the blindfold then I slap my cock on her lips, she licks the shaft up and down then I spin her round so her head is off the bed, I throat fuck her, she’s choking and gagging, she has spit in the hair and her mascara has run down her face. I uncuff her, and she climbs on top, she rides me til she’s cumming all over my rock solid shaft, she gets off and sucks her cum off me, then I bend her over, pull her hair back and fuck her asshole deep and hard before filling her full of cum!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic