FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Touching in the dark

Touching in the dark

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there I have a story or maybe a fantasy really it starts with me being at home and I arrange a meet with a couple who was coming round when suddenly I have a power cut

I think shit what am I going to do. I manage to get hold off the couple and decide that they was still going to come around as they are only ten mins away.

After about 5 min I went to the bedroom but left the front door open

When I was lying on my bed I heard a noise I was pitch black in my room and all off a sudden I fill two pairs off hands on me I was such a turn in not knowing who was touching me then all of a sudden I hear him say to her “I’m going to abuse him “ with that her turns me over and inserts him self into me and fucks me so hard I was screaming with pleasure then I fill a hand in my head as my head was pushed into her Pussy licking her until she squirted on my face he then cums on my arse and they both get up and then I hear the door go that had finished with me and left me I was so turned on and with that my lights came on again and I had cum and pussy juice all overxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic