FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > TV and a warm van for the use of by Females and couples

TV and a warm van for the use of by Females and couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickyo OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Ongar to Harlow

I am a sexy TV non pussy slim and very discrete, I offered my van as a dogging service on a TV site for females and couples who might want to try dogging in a warm safe van.

A few couples, lots of guys and one lone female contacted me. it goes with out saying the springs got a good pounding.

I would like to replete these experiences but rather than late evenings, I would like to entertain the 5 pm rush hour traffic. Please let me know if anyone has done the rush hour or want to try it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he CruiserMan  over a year ago

carshalton

"I am a sexy TV non pussy slim and very discrete, I offered my van as a dogging service on a TV site for females and couples who might want to try dogging in a warm safe van.

A few couples, lots of guys and one lone female contacted me. it goes with out saying the springs got a good pounding.

I would like to replete these experiences but rather than late evenings, I would like to entertain the 5 pm rush hour traffic. Please let me know if anyone has done the rush hour or want to try it "

Would love to! But then I'm a guy do I count. You, however are welcome aboard my barge anytime lovely x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic