FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First cock

First cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So Im a straight but curious guy and last night curiosity took over feel like I should share the story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go on then

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Please do

Okay so I was walking home from work and it was dark and freezing and a guy pulled up and offered me a lift. Now normally I don't accept lifts from strangers but I was freezing and thought fuck it so I jumped in and we got chatting and I told him where I was heading he said his place is close and he just needs to nip home befire going back out and I said I don't mind waiting in the car and he tells me it's fine. So we are driving along and git chatting and he starts asking me about if I have a gf ect and I was like nope single af. He said he was the same and asked if I like guys as he put he reached over and put his hand on my leg. I made a nervous joke about trying anything once and he took my hand and placed it on his shaft. I coukd feel it threw his gym shorts. It was long, thick and getting harder the more my hand explored his length.

I made another nervous joke saying "wow I thought I was big but good for you". He laughed and we pulled up at his place and he said im gonna be 10 mins I need to get a quick shower after the gym then I can drop you off. I said thats fine and he offered me in for a beer while I wait. I accepted and headed up and drank a bud while he got showered. After 10 mins he walked back into the living room in just a towel with his body wet from the shower and walked straight to where I was sat and dropped is towel. I stared at his solid thick cock inchs from my face as he said "try anything once hey?".

So I thought fuck it wats the worst that can happen so I grabbed his hard cock and started to wank him off as i ran my tongue from his balls up his shaft and took his length in my mouth and started to suck his cock as i twirled my tongue around his tip until he grabbed my head and shoved his meaty cock deal down my throat making me gag and my eyes water.

By *ohnblue27Man  over a year ago

hamilton

Sounds good

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Very hot

More please

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood