FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Poker to Strip poker

Poker to Strip poker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyeurNeeded OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

This is based on something that happened a few years ago.

It hadnt been a good night! Seven of my mates had come round for a cash poker game and my luck had been atrocious! The beers had flowed and we had had a laugh, but I had lost the £250 that I had sat down with and I wasnt in a good mood.

As the game broke up, 5 of my mates bid their farewell and headed off home, leaving Tom, Simon and me. Tom was a good looking lad who always had a different girl on his arm. Athletic and charming, he was the mate we all have and are slightly jealous of. He had also won a fortune in the game and was acting pretty smugly to my annoyance. Simon was more of Toms friend than mine, was well built and average looking. The one thing they had in common was that they both fancied my wife and would constantly wind me up by constantly talking about her magnificent boobs-tonight had been no different!!

"So what time is Jane due back?" smiled Tom "In about an hour" I replied "She has just text me-she is just finishing her drink then heading home from the club in a taxi"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is promising.

Wakefield

"Fancy playing on till she gets back then?" Tom asked with a grin

"You know Ive no money left" I grumbled in reply. "I can always sub you if you want mate" He offered "give you a chance to win your money back mate?"

Tom knew I was a gambler and couldnt resist the offer, so one hour later when we heard Jane coming through the front door, I had lost another £300-money that I had in the bank but had promised to take Jane on holiday with. She would be furious if she found out!

"Dont tell Jane about the extra £300" I hissed as we heard Jane coming up the stairs "Oh I will try not to mention it-but cant promise mate" he laughed, giving Simon a knowing look.

Wakefield

As Jane stumbled through the door, it was clear to us all that she was very, very d*unk.

"Ooh my 3 favourite hunks are all here" she squealed before planting a big kiss on all 3 of us. It was true, she had always liked Tom and would flirt outrageously with him when she was d*unk. She also had taken to Simon because of his "Rugby Player Physique" which she would always wind me up about.

She looked gorgeous in her short black leather skirt, stockings, leather boots and figure hugging lacy top, which showed off her fantastic 34EE boobs in all their glory.

Tom slid his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him

"Looks like you have had a good time" he smiled "and by the way you look super hot tonight honey". She stepped back and gave us a twirl, allowing Tom and Simon to take in her amazing figure.

"Why thank you kind sir" she slurred before sliding into the chair between my two mates.

"So what are we playing then?" she grinned

"Well we have just finished playing poker" I replied in an attempt to bring the evening to a conclusion

"Ooh can I play?" She asked

"I think the guys are just about to head off" I replied

"Theres no hurry" smiled Tom "Ive always got time to play with Jane!!"

[Removed by poster at 28/11/17 14:02:05]

great start, looking forward to reading more

Wakefield

"I dont actually know how to play poker-can you teach me" Jane laughed

"It can be a costly game to learn how to play-dont you think Pete?" Simon said to me with a grin.

I mumbled something about not having to play for money and Tom seized straight on it

"Great idea Pete-lets not play for money, lets play strip poker instead" As he spoke he looked directly into Janes eyes and she burst out laughing.

"Well that sounds like a lot of fun" She said, "though I dont think Pete will let me play with you 3 boys"

"Oh come on Pete" Tom said "Im sure you would rather have a fun game of strip poker rather than worry about Jane losing any money, wouldnt you?" He looked hard into my eyes, the inference was there, either let Jane play strip poker or he would let it slip how much money I had lost-I really didnt have any choice.

"Well I guess it might be a laugh to play strip poker" I smiled

Jane clapped her hands and grinned

"Oooh this could be fun!!"

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Good so far

Wakefield

As the game got underway, there was plenty of laughing and jokes about needing"a big pair" and Jane was clearly enjoying herself.

However, she didnt seem to notice that through Tom and Simons helpful advice, she was losing the majority of hands. She seemed more taken by Simon losing a hand and having to remove his shirt, revealing a gym fit, muscle toned torso that she couldnt take her eyes off!

Jane had already removed both of her boots and stockings and was now peeling off her lacy top. She had already made a show of removing her stockings in a very seductive manner, giving all 3 of us a gorgeous up skirt view of her lacy knickers. As her top came off, James and Simon grinned their appreciation, as a black lacy bra came into view,struggling to contain Janes magnificent boobs.

All 3 of us guys were down to our trousers and boxer shorts when Jane lost the next hand meaning her skirt had to come off. She stood smiling at us all as she unfastened it, letting it slide gently to the floor. As she sat back down, she sat with her legs slightly apart, allowing us a view of her pink pussy lips through the black lace knickers. The guys visibly licked their lips as they stared at her knickers, relishing the fact that they were almost see through and could tell that she was completely clean shaven.

"Dam that is gorgeous!" Leered Simon as he stared at her pussy through her knickers. "I cant wait till they come off!"

Jane just laughed and replied "Well, I havent lost yet have I? So you will just have to wait a little longer !!"

Although I was also getting turned on by the sight of my wife in her underwear I thought I had better try and bring the evening to an end

"Right, I think we should call it a night now" I announced.

Tom immediately came back at me "I dont think that would be a good idea Pete-do You?" Again the look in his eye told me to shut up or Jane would find out about the money I had lost.

I looked over at Jane but she just smiled at me and said "No point in stopping now honey-just when its getting interesting!!"

Is this hold em? ?? I need details

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

Hot story so far

Wakefield

Simon lost the next hand and stood facing Jane. he slowly lowered his trousers whilst looking deep into her eyes. As his trousers hit the floor to reveal muscle toned legs, it was Janes turn to gasp in wonder. Simon sported extremely tight boxer shorts, which were stretched to breaking point by his huge, erect, throbbing penis. It was at least 9" long and almost 6" in girth and Janes eyes were transfixed by it.

"Wow" she finally gasped as Simon stood smugly watching her reaction.

Both Tom and I looked on in envy as Simon slowly ran his fingers down the full length of his throbbing member only inches from Janes face before sitting down again to resume the game.

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

I love a game of strip poker!

Wakefield

Janes reaction to Simons huge cock and muscle bound body, together with her seductive removal of her own clothes had surprised me a little, but also turned me on. I watched her as the next hand was dealt, knowing that she was becoming aroused by the whole situation and she continually glanced down at Simons stretched boxer shorts.

Jane lost the next hand to both Tom and Simons glee and smilingly stood to remove her bra.

Before she could undo the clasp, Simon said "Lets play another hand between the 3 guys and the winner gets to remove Janes bra?" As I started to voice my disapproval, both Jane and Tom spoke over me saying what a great idea that was.

The next hand was dealt and Simon couldnt contain his excitement as his full house beat Toms straight to take the hand.

"To the winner-the spoils!" he announced and patted his knee to indicate for Jane to sit on his lap so as he could remove her bra. She slowly stood and moved over to Simon, never taking her eyes from mine, deperately looking for my approval for what was about to happen. I smiled my agreement as Tom also looked hard at me, encouraging me to agree.

By *ooking4funnowMan  over a year ago

Essex

Wow thats hot have to play this one day.

Wakefield

Jane slid her arm around Simons neck as she lowered herself slowly onto his lap. He groaned as she deliberately pushed her arse against his erection and smiled deep into his eyes.

"I have wanted to do this since the moment I met you" he gasped as he undid the clasp on the back of her bra and slowly removed it from her shoulders. Her huge breasts fell free for a second before he took one in each of his hands and slowly massaged them for her. I looked on transfixed as Jane closed her eyes and she sighed in pleasure as he played with her boobs and erect nipples. She started moving her arse up and down his erection as she became more aroused and slowly opened her thighs. It was only then that I noticed Tom was stroking her inner thigh encouraging her to open them even wider. I watched as he traced the line of her moist pussy through her knickers, making her gasp out loud in pleasure. I couldnt believe how turned on I had become watching my wife being touched up by two of my best friends.

Tom realised he was possibly pushing the boundries of our friendship as he slid his fingers inside my wifes knickers and slowly fingered her soaking pussy.

"Are you ok with this mate?" He asked, pushing 2 fingers deep into my wifes cunt as she gasped again in pleasure. I looked on transfixed and didnt speak as I really didnt know what to say. Tom was clearly concerned by my silence and decided to sweeten the deal "Lets just forget about what you owe me from that last game eh mate? " he suggested, smiling at me looking for my approval. I smiled my agreement, knowing that there was no way I wanted to stop what was happening now, no matter what, but also secretly pleased I had just saved myself £300.

Jane was also looking for my approval as she released Simons huge cock from its restraints and began slowly feeling his length.

"Is this ok honey?" she asked

"Absolutely fine darling" I replied "You really cant stop now or I think he will explode" I laughed as she slowly wanked his cock-its huge purple head desperate for some relief

A real fantasy of mine. So long since I've played this...

Love this story. I'd love this to happen to me xx

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Love this story. I'd love this to happen to me xx"

You & me both

Love this. Such a hot scenario.

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Omg this took me back to my ex, with my mate n his missus

I'm rock hard reading it

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

Hot story had a game with 3 girls at college it was hit

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

fuck we are playing snakes and ladders .cant you turn that into a game of strip snakes and ladders?

By *reddieTeresaCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Great story!!

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

hard as fuck here now

Wakefield

Jane moved so that she was now sat sideways on Simons lap, allowing her to get a better grip on his huge erection. He groaned in pleasure as she slowly wanked his cock and he took advantage of the position, by lifting each of her heavy breasts up so that he could lick and suck her nipples. Tom took hold of her knickers at either side and slowly pulled them down until she was completely naked. He took hold of her knees and gently pushed them apart, allowing us both to see her beautiful open cunt, moist and desperate for some attention.

"Jeez, I always thought you would have a gorgeous, juicy cunt Jane-and I was right!!" he gasped as he slid 2 fingers deep into her willing pussy.

"So glad you like it!" she gasped in reply as he moved his fingers in and out of her.

"Its absoloutley soaking-have a feel Si" he ordered Simon whilst looking directly at me. Simon reached down, rubbing the length of her pussy before pushing two fingers hard into her, making her gasp in pleasure.

I was rock hard watching my two friends using my wife like this and was rubbing my own cock through my trousers as I watched them.

"Hell, that is one hot juicy cunt Darling" Simon announced as he plunged his fingers hard into her again.

"Thank you Simon " she smiled "now can I suck this monster cock of yours please?"

"God yea" he replied, " I really need to cum soon"

Jane slid off Simons knee and knelt before him, giving Tom and I a perfect view of her arse pushed up in the air. She took Simons cock in her hand and licked it from tip to balls and back again before taking his swollen purple head deep into her mouth.

"Oh god thats so good " he moaned as her head began to move slowly up and down his length, her tongue swirling around his shaft as she did so.

Tom, who had by now removed his trousers and boxers, slipped down behind her and began licking her from her arsehole to her pussy in long slow legnths.

"That feels so nice" she sighed before resuming her cock sucking duties.

Tom slid his hand between her legs and began slowly rubbing her clit as he licked her cunt and ass. She was becoming more and more aroused and was moving her head faster and faster up Simons huge cock, whilst massaging his balls at the same time.

"Hell im gonna cum" Simon shouted as he thrust his cock deep into her mouth. Jane instinctively began to try to pull her head away from his cock as she didnt really like me to cum in her mouth and preferred it to shoot over her huge breasts. But Simon was having none of it and held her head in place as he unloaded his bollocks deep into her mouth, shooting load after load down her throat.

"Thats right Darling" He growled "Swallow the fucking lot!"

Jane had little choice but to obey as he held her head tightly as he finished pumping his load into her mouth.

Wakefield

As Jane let Simons cock fall out of her mouth, she looked round at me for my approval. She neednt have worried, I had my cock out and was wanking at the scene in front of me. Tom was still busy eating her ass and pussy and Jane smiled at me, as remnants of Simons cum escaped from the corner of her mouth.

" I think its your turn now darling" she smiled and indicated for me to come and sit where Simon was sitting.

As Simon vacated his seat, he laughed and announced

"You lucky bastard, that was the best fucking blow job Ive ever had-and you get to fuck it every night too!!"

Before I could reply, Tom joined in

"Its got the best tasting pussy and ass I have ever eaten too-and Ive eaten a fair few" he winked as he spoke.

"Glad you appreciate me boys!" Jane said as I sat down in front of her, my rock hard cock ready to enter her cum soaked lips.

As Jane began sucking my cock, Tom knelt up and began rubbing his cock up and down her pussy to her arse and back. Now I loved seeing the boys having fun with Jane but I wasnt sure I was ready to see them fucking her-or hearing them talk about it over and over again after as they surely would!

I looked Tom in the eyes and shook my head-he smiled back and raised 3 fingers to indicate the £300 I owed him. Behind his Simon was silently laughing and raising 3 fingers as well whilst rubbing his cock with the other hand. The inference was clear, they wanted far more for the £300 than just a blow job. I considered my options for a moment, thinking it was far better that Tom was going to fuck her rather than Si with his monster cock stretching her lovely tight pussy. I nodded my agreement to Tom and he winked at me as he slid his 8" cock up Janes cunt in one swift movement.

"Oooooh Tom you naughty boy" Jane said, looking me in the eyes for my approval, I smiled my agreement and she grinned back at me as she pushed her self back on Toms cock, to take every inch of it.

"Mmmm I think I need my pussy fucking hard please Tom" she sighed as he began pounding her from behind.

"Dont worry darling-Ive always wanted to fuck it and Im going to fuck it harder than you have ever had it before " He growled

Wow

By *imiejayMan  over a year ago

stafford

This is fantastic !!

Wakefield

Tom wasnt lying. For the next 15 minutes, he thundered in and out of Janes willing cunt, constantly rubbing her clit with one hand whilst feeling her boobs with the other. I lost count of the times she had to stop sucking my cock to orgasm, I often made her cum 2 or 3 times a night but Tom was up to double figures as his considerable experience with women came into play. Every time she shrieked she was cumming, Tom would look straight at me and say something like

"Thats right darling, you cum again for me-you know youve always wanted to"

Simon had started filming the action on his phone and shouted encouragement to Tom whilst wanking his cock erect again.

"Slam that pussy mate-let me hear your balls hitting its arse!"

I was getting close to cumming and so was Tom when Simon ordered

"Will one of you two cum soon - I need another go on it"

Looking over his monster cock was rock hard and fully ready for action and I knew I needed to cum soon to stop my wifes pussy from being stretched to its limits. Unfortunately Tom had the same thoughts and clearly wanted Si to ruin Janes cunt as he smiled at me and increased his already impressive speed. Jane looked over at Simons cock and smiled before resuming sucking mine. I knew in an instant what she wanted as she slowed down her action in the way she always did if she wanted to delay my orgasm. She wanted fucking by that monster cock. Just then Tom gripped her hips hard as he thrust into her for one last time, shouting out in triumph as he shot his load deep inside her.

Wakefield

As Tom withdrew his spent cock from Janes pussy, Simon moved behind her wanking his huge cock against her pussy.

" Be gentle with me Simon" Jane asked as he eased the first 2 inches up her soaking pussy "I have never had anything that big up my pussy"

"Dont worry darling, I will stretch it for you-then I will fuck you hard like you like it!! he growled

At first he seemed content to just fuck her with half of his impressive cock and I watched in excitement as she continued to suck my cock. I was close to cumming and couldnt control it any longer, shooting my load in her mouth as he managed to get his full cock inside her as she moaned in pleasure. Simon increased his speed and was now pounding her cunt whilst slapping her arse in time with each thrust. He was lost in passion shouting

"Take that you slut" as he slammed his cock deep inside her, cracking her arse cheek at the same time.

Tom moved in beside her and began slapping her tits in time with Simon, whilst wanking his cock next to her face. Her tits swung faster as she was pounded from behind and Tom increased the power of his slaps. He had started slapping them gently from the side but was now hitting them hard on the nipple. Jane screamed out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as Tom shouted

"You love these fucking huge tits slapping dont you you slag? Fucking cum for me you bitch!"

She obeyed his order, screaming her orgasm as he shot his load all over her face. Simon couldnt take it any longer, shooting load after load up her wasted cunt, before withdrawing his huge cock from her and collapsing on the floor. Jane slid to the floor too, I looked on in wonder as she lay there, her face covered in spunk with cum dipping from her gaping cunt,

I had never fancied her more!!

By *reddieTeresaCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Amazing!!

By *elsh69coupleCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Wow ..,. Poker on weekend anyone??