FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cum Swapping.. ?... Thoughts and experiences pls...

Cum Swapping.. ?... Thoughts and experiences pls...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey..

One of the things i'd love to do is to get down on my knee's and give someone a blowjob and have them cum on my face... I dont actually like to have a man cum in my mouth.... but do like to lick it up after...

I've got a big fantasy about having someone cum on my face, let it drip into my mouth and then.... Swap it back and forth whilst kissing...

Has anyone done this.. ?...

I've talked to a few people on here about it and it seems that a lot of people would actually be up for it...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amiltonfunMan  over a year ago

hamilton

Done this a few times with a couple of fems but also with a few guys. Great fun very horny.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is it not called snowballing or something? Haven’t done it yet but sounds very sexy and dirty.

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

Done at a gangbang party i attended, two of the girls done it to 3 of us guys there, so horny to see them swapping cum from mouth to mouth before they took turns in swallowing our cum

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Yes. It's called snowballing, partly I think as it's passed back and forth and mixed with saliva it seems to grow! I'm not into other men's cum but love it with my own. Only ever done it after bj, but would love to do it after enjoying my own creampie. Difficulties of staying safe getting in the way though!

Lucky you ...would love to do it!

Mmm.. yeah it does doesnt it ! ..

By *ulian7Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Once i played with couple in Cupids. After fucking her she wanted me to cum in her face and on her tounge, so i did. After that she sucked on her hubby and he cummed in her mouth. Then she came over to me and we kissed long hot, wet, kiss. She had never got anyone to kiss her cum filled mouth before.

By *illycd2TV/TS  over a year ago

St Osyth

Have done it and love to snowball

I have been quite lucky - an ex used to love this sort of thing. We would kiss after every blowjob and she sometimes ordered me to "clean up" after sex.

We never tried group play, but I always wanted to join a couple and explore it more.

I found it very intimate.

"I have been quite lucky - an ex used to love this sort of thing. We would kiss after every blowjob and she sometimes ordered me to "clean up" after sex.

We never tried group play, but I always wanted to join a couple and explore it more.

I found it very intimate."

would love to do that !

We love it between girls..very sexy..

"We love it between girls..very sexy.."

Yep it is!, How did you first find out you liked doing it ?

For some reason straight men like to do it with trannies

I'm not complaining

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I like to do it with my regular lady playmate. ..either snowballing after she has sucked me off. .. or when another guy has cum in her mouth if we are having a group session

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

I’ve always wanted to cum in the wife then lick the cream pie, but once we’ve both cum I lose the urge, but hopefully some day

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Love the taste of cum in a womans mouth after a nice blow job

Love to kiss after a blowjob tasting cum on her lips and tongue is soooooo horny

By *ew year funMan  over a year ago

travel country wide.

A couple I meet regular enjoy cum fun, hubby cums in her I scoop it with my hand dribble it in her mouth then snog her, I also love to lick her clean, hubby also sucks me clean when I cum in her

"I’ve always wanted to cum in the wife then lick the cream pie, but once we’ve both cum I lose the urge, but hopefully some day"

The key is to have one of you keep it going. It is easier to start from a blowjob as after you cum they can keep playing and lead it. Once you get used to it everything is smoother and really sexy (knowing for sure the other wants it and loves it).

My first ever time was from a blowjob. They just leaned over and planted the kiss on me. After the initial shock it was amazing.

By *enguy55Man  over a year ago

exeter

Would love to do this with a couple where the guy cums over her face then I lick her face clean, then I cum over her tits and lick them clean too.

By *avenvalCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

We took our bi sub slut girl friend to the Attic in Derby for a greedy girls night she fucked 25 guys and sucked 20 guys off and snowballed all 20 loads over to Dave they care both cum sluts.

By *ristol BiteMan  over a year ago

all over

Isn't snowballing when you cum in a woman and then she sits on your face and you eat your cum out her pussy?

By *ickyoTV/TS  over a year ago

Ongar to Harlow

I have done this as a guy,dressed as a TV slut and best of all with my wife. with my wife we invite heavy cumers to join us and cum is deposited in her pussy and over all our faces, licking up is done by all. drop us a mail if it's something you or any readers want to join us or me as a TV for kinky creamy fun

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Me and the wife love snowballing after we've shared a cock together

By *ndeenaMan  over a year ago

Upminster

Yuck

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Never snowballed as yet but one of my fantasies is to be laid on my back with a lady above my face ensuring that she is being pleasured.

Meanwhile her partner is giving me a blow job until I cum. he then swaps this with lady who rises and kisses me letting my sperm slide into my mouth

"Me and the wife love snowballing after we've shared a cock together "
Sound kinky

I've cum in the wife's mouth before, who has then come straight back at me to neck on with her. It is very errotic necking on while she shares a mouthful of cum.

She loves squirting my load into my mouth. So the cum leaks out of our mouths onto our faces, so she can lick it all up. Or I can.

Much prefer to clean up her big Pussy with my tongue after I've shot inside her.

"Hey..

One of the things i'd love to do is to get down on my knee's and give someone a blowjob and have them cum on my face... I dont actually like to have a man cum in my mouth.... but do like to lick it up after...

I've got a big fantasy about having someone cum on my face, let it drip into my mouth and then.... Swap it back and forth whilst kissing...

Has anyone done this.. ?...

I've talked to a few people on here about it and it seems that a lot of people would actually be up for it..."

On my knees alongside a woman , both of us sucking multiple cocks and getting faces and mouths covered. One of my greatest fantasies

Bump.

Some more suggestions here, please.

I like this thread!

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

I have done this a few of times now and loved every time !

With one particular lady I asked her to kiss me after and she was delighted to kiss me to swap my cum between our mouths. I stayed hard and then we fucked again.

It’s very hot having it dripped into your mouth.

By *obbysmythMan  over a year ago

louth

"I have done this as a guy,dressed as a TV slut and best of all with my wife. with my wife we invite heavy cumers to join us and cum is deposited in her pussy and over all our faces, licking up is done by all. drop us a mail if it's something you or any readers want to join us or me as a TV for kinky creamy fun"

This sounds amazing

By *avebig30Man  over a year ago

Darlington

I’d love to cum in a woman’s mouth then have her swap it back to me. Our lass won’t swap as she thinks it’s weird... so I guess il have to find someone else to snowball with xx

Love to.

"I have done this a few of times now and loved every time !

With one particular lady I asked her to kiss me after and she was delighted to kiss me to swap my cum between our mouths. I stayed hard and then we fucked again.

It’s very hot having it dripped into your mouth. "

Love this too - very sexy and horny. Yet to clean up a pussy filled with my cum but still hoping to

I just love snowballing and licking a couple clean after they have fucked.

Anyone Leicester way?

» Add a new message to this topic