FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging

Dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would like to go dogging with my wife but unfortunately she will not do it, its my fantasy to see her fucked by another man and join in.

We go to North Wales quite a lot days out and camping for the weekends, on one occasion friends had gone camping for the weekend up near Conway but we could not go for the weekend but went up for the day, had a few drinks but as I was driving I could only have a couple but my wife had quite a few to drink and was quite d*unk by the time we left for home. On the way home she felt a little hungry so we decided to call in to Conway for some fish and chips, I said we would eat them in the car and knew of a place a short drive and we could eat them there Llandulas Beach. we ate our food there and stayed for a while I actually knew from experience that Llandulas was a known dogging place, I was feeling horny thinking of this and said to my wife do you fancy giving me a wank before we leave for home she said yes to my surprise and I got my cock out she started wanking me the to my surprise she leaned over and started sucking my cock wow I was literally blown away. I was so took back I did not notice a car had pulled up near to our car and another fella could see what was going on I could see he was wanking that made it all the more exciting and I soon shot my load in my wife's mouth she went to sit up but I pulled her to me and began kissing her and said that was amazing. she sat up and looked around and seen the other car and said how long had that been there, I only just notice it myself she then looked again and realized he was wanking in the car and said lets go lets go and was genuinely disgusted but not me I totally enjoyed it .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordie-mMan  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic