FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mmf

Mmf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been on on the town and it was getting late our group had all got split up and I was finishing my drink off at the bar and got chatting tons couple.

She was about 36 long blonde hair size 12 about c cup tits . He was 6ft same as me a same build very slim . We were chatting away for ages conversation flowing and I started to get dirtier and dirtier. I said how lucky he was he was getting sex tonight as she was rubbing his leg.

I was about to leave and said goodbye when they asked if I fancied a night cap at there's . Why not I thought I was in for a surprise ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unny HarryMan  over a year ago

Deeside

More please ??????????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Liking the sound of this !

So we walked to there's about 5 mins away went in and how got the drinks I went into the living room with rhianne.

Sat down in the couch and she sat beside me and without hesitating started kissing me .. I wasn't sure what to do I pushed her off saying Joe is just in there .. She replied Joe likes to share me with other guys in fact we both like playing with guys ..

Fuck it I thought pulled her back and kissed her deeply. How walked back through with drinks and seen us kissing nice to see u have relaxed we were beginning to think u weren't up for playing...

With that how came over and started to strip he was already hard about the same size as me .. What u waiting for Lou he said let's all get naked ok she said she stripped off fuck me her hits were amazing perfect nipples and her ass was let's say fuller not the best ass I've ever seen but looked good enough but her pussy was incredible nicely waxed no hair on right and her lips were very neat and looked so small .

Right your turn they both said both started helping me undress by now I was hard .. cock sprung out and how grabbed it mmm nice cut cock for us to share..

share ????I said never ever had I touched or been touched by a guy ...

Oh fuck it I was to horny at the situation I was in ..

Ok share it I said but I'm not sucking u I said

Well see said Lou..

So they both drop to there knees Lou licks the tip while how he's holding my balls with one hand other hand wandering dangerously close to my arse .. again a first for me ...

As he got closer I was about to stop him when Lou went so deep on my cock I let out a groan as she done that his finger found my arse circling my hole ..

It was like they knew exactly what they were doing...

Fuck I thought I need to stop him but the bj of lou was incredible he just kept circling my ass more and more pressure next thing he moves away and feel my ass cheeks spread and he's tongue is deep in my ass fuck thatvwaa incredible .. So I'm stood there been used by a kinky couple

Should I post the rest ????

"Should I post the rest ????"

absolutely

So after a couple of minutes her still sucking me very deeply him licking my ass I have to stop them before I cum..

I wanna see you suck Joe Lou .. Ok she says lie down Joe she demands he had pre cum dripping off the end his cock she just wipes it off and sucks her finger she's now on all 4s sucking Joe I watch for a couple of minutes and take the opportunity to taste her.

I moved behind her and stuck my tongue deep into her pussy my god she was already so wet tasted delicious this went on for a few minutes then I heard Joe cum . She pulls away from me and turns around and kisses me again fuck she never told me she had more cum still in her mouth without me even realising I had joes cum in my mouth .. fuck what is happening I thought ...

It's to late now i might as well enjoy what's happening .. it tasted weird so I passed it back into her mouth .. still kissing deeply Joe grabs my hand and straight on his cock without thinking I just starting wanking him .

Feels different to mine as he was in cut so I just play with his cock pulling fore skin back n forth he then moves takes my cock in his mouth no where near as good as Lou next thing he pulls off and I feel a condom been rolled into my cock Lou jumps up and lowers herself down onto my cock and rides me for the next 5 mins or so ..

Then shortly after the biggest surprise of my life still not sure if I really liked it.....

By *el81Woman  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Oh yes please

Sounds awesome

Looking forward to hearing more xx

More please

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

keep going!

By *mandacdcumbriaTV/TS  over a year ago

carlisle.

Love it

Ack come mon .it's great

By *hatyagottooffer!Woman  over a year ago

Workington

After she rode me for the next few minutes she was sucking Joe at the same time we went into the spoon position I had hold of her firm tits pounding her hard Joe came behind us laying behind me with his hand positioned so he could rub her clit. She was very wet now.. he kept feeling my cock thrust in and out of her every time I'm pulled out I felt his cock on my arse pre fun dripping off ... next thing I know I feel his cock pressing against my hole everyone I pulled out I couldn't help but push against him then without me realising he had poured live on his cock and join in with the rhythm of me and Lou fucking he started to push his cock inside me well I didn't know what to do just went with it he was. Ow fully inside me and fucking me on time with me fuck it his wife o made my excuses and pulled out and we moved onto him fucking her so I then made him suck my cock as she rode him as she was on top I thought fuck it let's dp her so I entered her ass as I was doing it I though u know what he fucked my as I'm gonna get him back in told him to lick her pussy as he did i grabbed his arse in the air spread his cheeks and punished his arse Lou was loving it telling him to take my cock like a good boy all this dirty talk made me cum right inside his arse

By *arco_30Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Instant hard on! Great story!

Would love to try this again with a couple

By *mandacdcumbriaTV/TS  over a year ago

carlisle.

Wow horny story