FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cumming witout cumming

cumming witout cumming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The girl I'm seeing at the moment was able to wank me off without me cumming.. she kept me on the edge for about 20min stopping just before I came each time and then when I finally did cum I pulled back to try to stop my self from cumming and I came but did not ejaculate... After that she sucked me off and I filled her mouth pretty quickly... Fucking amazing... Anyone else done this or similar???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The girl I'm seeing at the moment was able to wank me off without me cumming.. she kept me on the edge for about 20min stopping just before I came each time and then when I finally did cum I pulled back to try to stop my self from cumming and I came but did not ejaculate... After that she sucked me off and I filled her mouth pretty quickly... Fucking amazing... Anyone else done this or similar???"

Totally get what you mean, I get this regularly from oral and intercourse. I’ve taken to calling them mental and physical orgasms...

The mental ones feel amazing and you can just keep going and then when the physical one happens it’s even more intense and there’s a huge release

By *uracell-DannyMan  over a year ago

Leicester

This has a tantric element to it. You can read up on it online.

Alot more to carnal knowledge than just penetrative sex

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love being edged.

Have learnt a lot of control through practice though I'm always trying to recreate one of my best ever orgasms where she kept me on edge for ages until I just had to pop.

Focused as best I could and wet were both amazed when I started gushing precum. Was absolutely clear, like water. I was absolutely throbbing and told her to carry on which was amazing how that I saw fully lubed up.

I soon felt I was cumming again and just let it happen at which my balls emptied all my spunk, pouring out of me in thick white spurts. Sooo sticky,she couldn't shake it off her hands.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is clearly an art form any ladies like this?

By *ender10Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I can edge myself and actually ejaculate without having an orgasm. Different to what you're talking about but equally amazing. Love doing this on a pussy and then eating the cream pie afterwards.

If I've orgasmed I always lose the urge otherwise

» Add a new message to this topic