FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Haircut fetish

Haircut fetish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or does anyone else get turned on when there having thier haircut. Must have a haircut fetish or somthing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aturisteve69Man  over a year ago

Frodsham

I've had a few wanks under the sheet they put around you when having a hair cut...

"I've had a few wanks under the sheet they put around you when having a hair cut..."

That's pretty hot have to give it a try next time. It's when there doing my back and sides short that gets me going.

By *aturisteve69Man  over a year ago

Frodsham

I usually cum when she leans over me to do my fringe

By *rickie-dickieMan  over a year ago

South Durham

I used to have long hair as a teenager. Anyway, I decided I wanted a spikey flat top. I went to my old dear's hair dresser to sort it out.

She was really bonny, in her early thirties. Dirty blond hair, big blue gray eyes, thick, naturally pouty lips.

Well the haircut went without a hitch and as she was finished, she was just running the tips of her fingers through my now spikey Barnet. Her fingernails were filed into long rounded points and she was absent mindedly, gently scratching my head; much as if I were a cat. In fact, I think I must've nearly been purring when she stopped and tapped her index fingernail onto the top of my head.

I literally melted into my seat with an audible sigh. It was very sensual.

"I used to have long hair as a teenager. Anyway, I decided I wanted a spikey flat top. I went to my old dear's hair dresser to sort it out.

She was really bonny, in her early thirties. Dirty blond hair, big blue gray eyes, thick, naturally pouty lips.

Well the haircut went without a hitch and as she was finished, she was just running the tips of her fingers through my now spikey Barnet. Her fingernails were filed into long rounded points and she was absent mindedly, gently scratching my head; much as if I were a cat. In fact, I think I must've nearly been purring when she stopped and tapped her index fingernail onto the top of my head.

I literally melted into my seat with an audible sigh. It was very sensual."

Spiky flattop is a hot look. If always had grade 2 back and sides but never had the courage to go shorter. Always wanted a Bowl haircut as qell.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I remember a local place when about 15 I was getting hair cut, great looking girl, my hands were on the armrest and she straddled it and ground down on my hand with her pussy.........dirt girl knew exactly what she was doing

By *rickie-dickieMan  over a year ago

South Durham

The spikey bit was probably around an inch.

"The spikey bit was probably around an inch. "

How short on the back and sides?

I've ended up having two of my hairdressers in bed one became a full time lover alongside my wife lol

"I've ended up having two of my hairdressers in bed one became a full time lover alongside my wife lol"

Nice how did that happen. Would love to date a hairdresser your lucky having two!!

My wife is a barber and love the thoughts of guys ogling her and getting a sneaky feel .she does get a lot of texts of clients asking her for coffee sadly she ain't took any up on it .maybe 1 day

I love the feeling getting my neck shaved , now if someone was sucking me off at the same time?

"I love the feeling getting my neck shaved , now if someone was sucking me off at the same time?"

Always been my dream to incorporate BDSM and hair cutting

I've a fetish for having my head shaved and absolutely adore ladies with very short hair x I'd love to have a mutual head shaving session with a woman x

"I've a fetish for having my head shaved and absolutely adore ladies with very short hair x I'd love to have a mutual head shaving session with a woman x"

Women who can pull short hair off are sexy. I really like short blunt bobs with shaved napes or even undercuts. So hot

had my hair cut by a very pregnant young lady several months ago - bulge of her rubbing against me while she was working away. Cock was so hard under the cover - would really loved to have had her on her back pregnant belly showing and fuck the life out of her.

By *heif6999Man  over a year ago

malton

Iv got a haircut fetish but it's more about women shaving there hair etc

"Iv got a haircut fetish but it's more about women shaving there hair etc "

Same here what style?

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

It's more about the cape with me .having those shiny ones wrapped around you once i was having my long hair cut when the barber put me in a plastic cape and pulled it down all around me it felt like i was restrained in it and ran his hands all the way down my thighs and legs.it was pure heaven..

"It's more about the cape with me .having those shiny ones wrapped around you once i was having my long hair cut when the barber put me in a plastic cape and pulled it down all around me it felt like i was restrained in it and ran his hands all the way down my thighs and legs.it was pure heaven.."

Cannot beat a restraining cape. I'm surprised that there are not more haircut femdoms out there!! Getting mine cut today, grade 2 back and sides longer on top. Sort of like a modem day bowl haircut/undercut.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Especially if a hot lady is cutting my hair. Of course I get turned on .

Yeah I got with my hairdresser (well, female barber) one time. I wrote about it on here actually. She was hot as fuck

» Add a new message to this topic