FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hot Couple Strap on play

Hot Couple Strap on play

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Soooo.... my fantasy I have read something similar to this before somewhere but don't know where but it is a major turn on for me.

So I knock at the door, it is open by the Hot wife standing there in a dressing gown, she greets me and tells me to come in, as the door closes the dressing gown drops to the floor revealing Hotwife standing there in sexy lingerie stockings and heels, she asks if I like what I see and I reply "oh yes very sexy" she guides me in to the bedroom and comments on my bulging pants she leads me to the bed and kneels down in front of me, she then unzips my jeans she pulls out my hard throbbing cock, straight away it is inside her warm mouth, she begins sucking whilst looking up at me, I stand there amazed at how well she suck cock, after a minute or so she stops sucking and says it's my turn now, she goes to the drawer and pulls out a pair of knickers and a bra, she orders me to put them on to which I oblige, she pushes me on to the bed and climbs on top all the way up to my face, she lines her soaking wet pussy up with my mouth and demands that I lick away until she cums, my tongue goes in and out of her wet warm pussy and twirls around her clit making her more and more vocal, eventually she cums on my face, she says nothin just gets up and heads back to the same drawe from which the knickers came, she pulls out a blindfold and says now the real fun begins, she puts the blindfold on me and begins teasing me stroke my cock and playing with my body, she asks me to get on all fours and wait ! I hear shuffling around in the drawer I wonder what comes next but at the same time I hope it's what I really want, i feel her climb back on the bed her hand immediately grab my arse and then she delivers a hard spank, I'm going to make you my slut she says ! She squirts lube in to her hand rubs it in to my arse, hands wrapped around my waist she slides her strap on inside me, I moan with pleasure ! She slides it in and out gently, just the tip, until she thinks I'm ready and then starts getting faster and faster deeper and deeper until she is really fucking me hard, she stops just as I'm on the edge and slaps my ass, she leaves me waiting for what feels like forever before starting again, she does this again and again a few times before climbing off the bed and pulling me to the edge she continues fucking me and then once again just as I'm about to explode she stops, I am now a quivering mess, she starts slides her strap on deep inside again but this time deeper than before it feels so good ! Pounding my arse, ho does that feel baby she says ! I moan with pleasure, she says good because now I want you to make me come again ! I feel someone climb on the bed her pussy pushes in to my face ! I can smell her scent ! But wait ! Who's fucking my ass ! I am so turned on I don't even care I start lapping up her juices whilst being fuck from behind, I feel warm cum shoot in to my ass and I explode all over the bed, she orders me to continue licking her pussy until she cums, she orgasms and tells me how much of a good boy I have been, she takes the blindfold off and it's just me and her in the room, she puts my knickers back on and tells me to get dressed, as she leads me out she kisses me and puts her soaking knickers in my pocket and says for you to remember me by !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic