FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Alarm fitter

Alarm fitter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This happened the other week.

After doing quite a bit of work to the house time to get some security. We got quotes in and decided to go with a well known firm. The other half was at work and so i worked from home to be there for the alarm fitters. Got a phone call at 830am to say will be there by 9am. I was already up but just in joggers and a tshirt. The van pulled up and a fit blonde lad quite ripped with a sleeve tattoo ab5iut 6 foot got out. He was about 27 then his side kick about same age but dark hair. Good looking average build.

They introduced themselves and i showed them everywhere the sensors and cameras should go. I left them to it and could hear the banter as they both set about working. I couldnt help but get hard thinking about the stories i heard them talkomg about. It got to the last camera and they asked if i was sure that wanted it on the halway landing as it was pointless. I told them it wasnt there for security but to see if the bf had sneaked some cock home without sharing. They both laughed. Then one asked "so ur ok with him having other people" i said yeah but we prefer to service them together. I was shocked that i was being so open but they didnt seem phased by it. I started to get hard and it was showing in my joggers so headed down stairs again. Then 5 minutes later was called up again. They wanted to show me it worked. They acted out burgelers entering differnt ways showing how it turns up on camera. Then the blonde lad joked when on landing i have a spare camera if you like can set up in bedroom for you to record the fun you both had and he smiled at me. I dont know how it happened but we ended up kissing next then he is gesturing my head down to this bulge in his work trousers. My mouth was all over it and my hands feeling his bubble butt arse. I start to get his cock out when i notice his mate has already dropped his work trousers and was wanking a nice thick cock. I had two cocks in my face i was sucking one and wanking the other. All this was happening in the landing. They stood me up after a bit of sucking and led me into the bedroom. I quickly shut the curtains and dot undressed quickly. All three of us on the bed we ended up in a suck triangle. Me sucking blonde him sucking dark hair and dark hair sucking me. Blonde was fit as fuck and the sleeve turned out to be a half bodied tatto across a gym fit body. His cock was long and ample. With big tight balls. Before i knew it dark hair was rimming and fingering me. I was then positioned on all fours as dark hair pushed his thick cock into my tight arse. I wad sucking blonde and had to take the whole of his cock down my throat to take my mind off being stretched by dark hair. Dark hair started off with some good steady strokes balls deep to nearly out and back in. I was in ecstasy. My cock sucking was mirroring his fucking. Starting slowly the speed of his pounding picked up as did the power behind each thrust. I could feel his cock throbbing in my arse. when the fucking got out of control. I couldnt concentrate on sucking and alternated between wanking and sucking. He shouted im gunna shoot and quickly pulled out and i felt his warm spunk land right up my back. Blonde by this point couldnt resist and went round the back and started fucking me hard. First on all fours then he pulled out flipped me over pulled my legs over his shoulders and started to fuck me. He leaned in and kissed me whilst fucking me then he took a suck on his mates cock tasting the remnant of his cum. It wasnt long before i was ready to cum and blonde obviously could feel it as his pace and feroicity picked up as we both shot together same time. I let them freshen up and they then packed up their stuff. As they left they posed for pics on secuirty camera with their cocks out. The other half got home and i told him what happened earlier he didnt believe me until he see the pics. Needless to say i got another pounding later on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic