FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First 3 some

First 3 some

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ee04 OP   Man  over a year ago

Thurrock

This is a true story it took place way back in the 90s when I was just having a good time and fucking anything i could get.

I was at a friends party one night I'd arrived late as I'd been out in Manchester. When I got there the party was petering out and people where heading off or just crashing out. A group of friends where heading off on holiday one was my best mate Mick, me having just finished uni couldn't afford to go with them, so they said their goodbyes Mick asking me to make sure is then gf was looked after. I said no worries mukka I'll make sure she doesn't miss you too much.

Another of the lads going was Rich not a close friend to me but one of the guys who hung around with us. He was going out with Leah who id been fucking for ages without him knowing. She was over the moon as she was planning on me keeping her bed warm for the next fortnight. Now Leah was the kind of girl who just loved to fuck, she was always moaning to me how boring Rich was in bed. Her reason for staying with him was he had a good job and paid for the flat they shared, this was fine by me as I didn't want a relationship. It left me free to do what I wanted when I wanted but still fuck her when ever it fitted in.

Anyways Leah was at the party and still there as the guys all left to go to pick up there cases and head off for the airport. By the time they'd all gone it was 5am and I was out of fags I spoke to Graham who's party it was and asked if he knew of a shop or place I could by a pack of fags. The local paper shop will be open in an hour and it's a forty minute walk, so off me and Graham went to get fags, milk and something for breakfast, an hour and half later we where back.

The house was quiet everyone in the living room asleep but no sign of Leah and Sarah we could here talking upstairs. Once up there we found Leah and Sarah in his mum and Dads bed both under the duvet chatting away. When we entered the room Leah said did you get some smokes I pulled out the 20 B&H packet, we'll crash the ash then. I checked with Graham it was ok to smoke in his parents room he said it's fine they're not back for another week and I've got to clean all the bedding etc.

I thre Leah and Sarah a cig each they made me get the ash tray keeping the sheet pulled up to there chins.

I sat on the bottom of the bed sharing the ash tray, Graham said he was getting some sleep and got on the sofa in the room under a blanket and dozed off. After the smoke I chatted to the 2 girls for a bit dropping hints to Leah I wouldn't mind giving her a good seeing too, she just smiled looked at Sarah as if to say sorry mate your out of luck. After about half hour I said I need to lie down and have a nap, I said I'll crash on the floor. Leah said why don't you get in the bed there's plenty of room, thanks I said and went to get in the bed. Not like that your not I said like what? She said get you clothes off ok I thought so I stripped down to my boxers then went to get in the bed, and they can come off too if you want to get in her. I looked at Sarah with concern Leah said it's ok she's see one before I said yes but not mine (I was very shy back then). She said it's ok I've told Sarah all about it and she wants to see it. Gulp I'm thinking ok I'll strip and they'll both be fully clothed under their and run off with my clothes or something. To make it worse I was getting a hard on thinking of what I hoped was to naked girls in a bed waiting for me.

Bollocks in for a penny so the boxers came of and my cock sprung up like a jack Ina box. Mmmmmm Leah purred wow Sarah exclaimed it is a lot biggger than any I've seen before. Ok ok let me in, Leah pulled back the covers and she's was naked. I could also see Sarah was naked as I could see her full side from head to toe.

Leah said you've told me plenty of times you'd love 2 girls at the same time well her we are.

Let me know if your enjoying this and want more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stupid question lol

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Excellent start

Sounds great

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Happy days - what happened next?

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Good start

Thurrock

I jumped into the bed between them both, Leah gave me a kiss and said to Sarah so you like his cock. By now Leah had her hand wrapped around my rock hard cock, Sarah replied it looks a lot bigger than Micks or any other I've seen. Leah said have a feel she released my cock and then Sarah's hand was on my rock hard member.

Now I better describe the 2 girls both still in there late teens, Leah was bleach blond kinda like a bob about a size 12 with a good set of D cup boobs a peachy round arse and fair skinned approx 5' 5". Sarah on the other hand had lond dark hair a very fit size 8 next to Leah she was almost flat with a cup boobs. She was also very dark skinned with some very sex tan lines, and one thing I love dark brown nipples, and very neatly trimmed bush. Leah on the other had was shaved bare, very common now but back then it was rare.

Anyway back to the story as Sarah moved onto her side to take hold of my cock I got my first look at them gorgeous nipples. I was nearly cumming right then her small hand taking my cock and them nipples I was I heaven. As Sarah took my cock she exclaimed it feels bigger than it look, Leah was now curled up on my left her tits squishing into my side. "I told you you'd like it" mmmmm Sarah purred as she was stroking my cock "I do". She then leaned across me her small tits and large hard nipples pushing into my chest she kissed Leah and said thank you for sharing. "Oi" Leah said that's not a kiss come back her as Sarah leaned back across Leah grabbed her and snogged her full on. I was just laid there thinking I was dreaming to fit as fuck girls snogging each other right on my chest one of them holding my solid cock.

More a bit later

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Love it.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please and soon

Oh yes keep this going

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fab!!

Thurrock

Will ad some more later busy day

Thurrock

Well where was I oh yes 2 girls snogging across my chest while holding my cock.

As they parted I could not take my eyes off Sarah as I've said a slim size 8 with small pert little tits, but it was the nipples. Other than the few black girls I'd been with they where really dark, I was just trans fixed. Sarah caught what I was looking at "do you not like my little tities" she asked? I stammered yes they are nice, good cause I want you to suck them for me. Well I didn't need a 2nd invitation. As I took her left nipple in my lips nibbling it with my teeth it tasted so sweet. Her hand still rubbing my shaft I sunddenly felt a wet moist feeling on my helmet, I looked down and Leah was taking my engorged cock between her lips. God this is really happening I couldn't believe my luck and was thinking thank god I decided to come here instead of back to Simons for a whiskey or 3.

I was lying there with to great girls, one with her nipple in my mouth and a hand on my cock the other sucking my cock.

Sarah looked to Leah what's it taste like? Leah looked up and said cock and it real sweet, come down and try? Sarah then said I've never sucked a cock before, well girl it's about time you tried and this is a real nice one for a first go. Sarah pulled away from me I mourned the loss of that fantastic nipple (I have still never found one that matched it was perfect). She made her way down to my cock, still wanking it as Leah sucked the tip.

Right Leah said the best way to start is make sure you have some spit in your mouth take the end between your lips and moisten as you go. Ok Sarah said she then bent over my cock and very slowly started to suck the end. Leah said good now move down suck and moisten as you go. Wow if this was her first blow job it was good or maybe it was the teacher.

Sarah was doing a grand job and was about 4 inches down my cock Leah telling her slowly or you'll gag. She'd got further than almost anyone else had with the exception of Leah who was the best blow bob I'd had until I was 30. Leah was laid there her Tits pressing against my leg as she stroked Leah's back. Right my turn Leah said Sarah pulled off and Leah took my cock hungrily within in seconds she almost had the full length down her throat. Wow Sarah said how do you do that, Leah winked and kept on going. Sarah sat there naked stroking my balls as Leah deep throated my cock.

bradford

More please

Thurrock

Sarah said she wanted another go so Leah released my cock from her mouth. By now it was covered in spit which was slowing making its way down onto my balls. Sarah took my cock in her mouth and started to suck on it for a 2nd time I was just laying there in heaven I'd only ever dreamed this could happen to me. Leah got up and walked naked the 2 steps up the bed her tits bouncing nicely, she proceeded to step over my face one foot either side of my head. As I looked up I could see her lips parting as she gave her clit a little rub and then lowered her gorgeous pink lipped pussy onto my face. My tongue was out lapping at her clit as soon as it got within reach I've always loved a shaved pussy.

Leah always told me she shaved it because I liked it and that Rich just thought it was a kinky idea she'd had one day. As she squatted over my face I worked my tongue down her open slit pushing it right into her getting a good taste of her juice. I then carried on giving her arsehole a good rim as I knew this sent her wild. She was the first girl I'd met who'd let me near her backdoor.

Leah just stayed where she was starting to tremble so I went straight back to her clit which had the desired affect making her cum. She pushed my tongue and face away as she couldn't take anymore. By now Sarah has stopped sucking my cock and was staring at Leah, wow that looked intense I've only ever orgasumed playing with myself. Girl where you been said Leah we'll soon get that sorted.

Climb on that cock Sarah looked at it then proceeded to to position herself ready to ride my cock. She was on her knees over my cock her pussy mere centimetres from my cock. She then lowered herself down onto my cock her lips going either side the tip was in but Sarah stopped. What's wrong said Leah, wow it's big it feels like it splitting me in two! Just take your time and it will go. Sarah slowly lowered herself each time she took more of my cock I could feel her clamp it as her muscles tensed. She'd then relax and a little more would slip in. Slowly she got it all in her breath was very heavy Leah looked at her and said good girl it's all in now slowly rock your hips, Sarah started to slowly rock back and forth on my cock. Wow she was so tight it felt amazing.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

sounds like heaven

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

bradford