FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > female avon lady

female avon lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

would so love to pull the local avon lady inside the hall way and fuck her senseless . she is about 40 and looks sexi as fuck in them tight jeans

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

aren't all Avon ladies female?

I know what you mean though, our local one when I was a youngster was a cracking mature lady, and probably fuelled more than a few adolescent (and adult) fantasies..!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's gals that work for courier firms that give me the horn, I got 2 that delivery that are so flirty

We've got a lady postie, nice leggie blonde, thirty something

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

"We've got a lady postie, nice leggie blonde, thirty something "

We have a very, very nice "postperson" too, we both fancy her desperately. But no feedback at all until one day, when she delivered my birthday present. Nick had ordered me some microkinis from Australia and the Oz company was inexperienced at export. They had actually written "exotic swimwear" on the customs declaration (most people just put "samples" or something). We got the hint of a smile from our post lady - plus of course the whole street knew what I was getting for my birthday.

Janet

"would so love to pull the local avon lady inside the hall way and fuck her senseless . she is about 40 and looks sexi as fuck in them tight jeans "

i do the avon .and a bit of fun would be great

any ideas

About 15 years ago, I (Mr A) went round to collect some Avon stuff for my mother. Can't describe how sexy looking the Avon woman was when she answered the door, and she had a reputation for being on the right side of easy, so I thought it was worth a try!

2 hours later, I was allowed to leave! I don't think I stopped smiling for a week!

» Add a new message to this topic