FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Desire overtaking

Desire overtaking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a story from a few years ago but bumped into the person yesterday and it brought it all flooding back

Well it was Christmas time 2010 and I was hoping for a good present off Santa for being on the naughty list

I always spend Christmas at home so celebrate early with friends. So Christmas meal turns into long drinking session with the girls in the bar. Stood across the bar was a guy dressed in a Santa suit and he kept staring at me. Already well pasted merry I walked over and asked if Santa needed a closer look.

Pulling down his beard I almost dropped my glass in shock, it was a guy I'd worked with and boy wasn't he fit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Mmmmmm good start .

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

Oh please do carry on

He smiled at me and my knees went weak, this guy was one that I'd regretted never bedding.

"Well well aren't you in the festive spirit."

"Oh yes santa , but my halo keeps slipping off." I winked.

He lent in closer and whispered

"That's because the devil horns are trying to come out." Gently slapping my hand onto his chest I could feel his tight, toned body and I wanted it.

"I'm only joking, are you on my list as a good girl?"

"Oh no I'm definitely on the naughty list, the naughtier the better."

He smiled and I walked away making sure that I bent over and showed him this Angel had no knickers on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"He smiled at me and my knees went weak, this guy was one that I'd regretted never bedding.

"Well well aren't you in the festive spirit."

"Oh yes santa , but my halo keeps slipping off." I winked.

He lent in closer and whispered

"That's because the devil horns are trying to come out." Gently slapping my hand onto his chest I could feel his tight, toned body and I wanted it.

"I'm only joking, are you on my list as a good girl?"

"Oh no I'm definitely on the naughty list, the naughtier the better."

He smiled and I walked away making sure that I bent over and showed him this Angel had no knickers on. "

Carry on x

Walking back to the girls I sat down so I could still see him. He had a wicked smile on his face and he winked at me. Trying to concentrate on what was going on around me I downed my full glass and asked for another. We chatted away laughing and crying with delight when I heard a voice.

"Merry Christmas ladies, ho ho ho. Santa has a few gifts for you all." He started handing parcels around the table and I felt him lean against me. His hard cock pressed against my back, he kept moving so he knew I was well aware of his hard on.

Leaning down he whispered "I think you gave santa a perfect present." Lifting my head so I could whisper back I said. "I thought santa might need a hand fixing his gift. I'm off to the loos."

Standing up before he could answer I walked to the back of the room. This place was expensive and had very big disabled toilets in too.

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

More please

Leaving the door ajar I walked over to the sink and fixed my halo as I heard the door shut and lock.

"I thought angels were good?"

"Not all angels, I just have a naughty streak." Before I could turn around I felt him press against me and boy wasn't he hard. Placing my hands on the wall I just let him enjoy. His hands shakes around my body and one slid between my legs. I groaned softly, even just his touch sent ripples of pleasure through me.

"We are naughty little angel, no knickers and dripping wet." Pushing back he moved away, removing his hands from my body. Turning around I reached out pulling off his hat,beard and top. Damn even in santa pants he looked hot.

"I think you might want to lean against the wall Santa, I've been known to make the earth move."

By *akepeaceMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

He backed up leaning his shoulders against the wall. Dropping to my knees I kissed the skin above his waist band teasing him. I softly pulled his trousers and his boxers down and his cock sprang to attention. Without saying a word I slowly ran my tongue over the tip and felt him tense. I didn't stop, I then moved my tongue down to the base of his shaft and licked all the way up. This was my fun too, I love sucking cock. Opening my mouth wider I slid his shaft into my mouth and started sucking. Slowly and gently at first and then I picked up my pace and took it deeper.

I could hear him moaning but I didn't look up, I kept my pace and started sucking harder. I felt him grip my halo which was gripped to my head. "Oh god yes, that's what the halos for. Holding onto." He could barely get out his words which made me wetter. I could feel his cock pulsating as I sucked and I knew he was close to cumming. Before I could move he pulled his cock out of my mouth and exploded over my face.

"Oh santa, I think you're on the naughty list too." Standing up I walked back to sink and quickly removed the evidence.

"Fuck L that was amazing, but I didn't get to give you a good fuck."

Turning around I smiled a wicked grin rearranging my clothes. "Maybe you'll have to find me and give me that present." He dressed quickly and we both returned to the party, I wanted more. As we all piled out to the taxi I felt a hand on my wrist. "Call me L, I want to finish this."

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Madeley Heath

Climbing into the taxi I slipped the number into my bra and sat right in the back seat. All the way home all I could think about was him and about his offer. I could feel the wetness of my pussy against my legs and all i wanted was to go back to the hotel and have my way with him. The taxi pulled up outside my flat and I said goodnight to the girls and went inside. Stripping out of my costume I dropped my phone and the number on the bed and went to the bathroom for a shower. I needed to cool down or I'd never sleep.

Wow very hot keep going

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Great so far more please

Climbing into the shower I turned the water on and felt the water run over my skin and it just made me wetter. Standing leaning against the wall I slipped my hand between my legs on to my soaking wet pussy. It took minutes to bring myself to orgasm and my knees almost buckled under me. Letting the water cleaning me I turned off the shower and climbed out. Wrapping the towel around me I headed back to the bedroom.

Drying myself off I slipped into bed and grabbed hold of my phone I typed in O's number and saved it. I want to text him but I let my judgement on this wait while I slept.

Waking early the next morning all I could think about was O and last night. How much I wished I'd fucked him right then and there. I could feel myself getting wet again so I grabbed my wand and started it. Closing my eyes I imagined him with me, licking my wetness as his hands held my skin. My orgasm was explosive and I felt like I was in heaven. Looking at my phone I wondered if I should call him and tell him but sensible me kicked in and put the phone back down. Years of wanting him and now I couldn't actually text him or ring him to ruin the fantasy. For daddy's after the Christmas party I wanted to text him my desire growing and every orgasm mind blowing thinking of him. Should I give into my desire and let him into my bed???

Coming home from work a few days later my phone beeped with a message from my friend. It was a picture she'd taken at the party, of me with Santa behind me. I smiled at the picture and felt an instant wetness in my pussy. Going to the new message screen I clicked on O's name. I typed 'hey it's L was thinking of you and want more.'

I hit send and put the phone in my pocket. I wanted to give in and have lots of fun. Opening my front door I dropped my bag and coat and headed to change my clothes. Hearing my phone beep I dropped my shirt and grabbed hold of my phone. 'Well hello my naughty angel I thought you'd forgotten me. So what do you want?' Clicking reply I typed 'I want you and I want it all. I want you in bed all night long.'

My heart was racing and my pussy was getting wetter and wetter. I didn't care if it was a one night stand I just couldn't stop myself from wanting him. My phone beeped again and I looked at the screen 'well I'm sure I can arrange that for you my angel, what are you doing Saturday?' Clicking reply ' nothing at all I'm all yours.' Hitting send I hoped that was what he wanted to here. Finishing undressing I could feel how horny I was and I wanted to cum badly. Clicking back onto the message I hit reply again 'you've got me so wet I need to cum.' Within two seconds my phone rang, it was him. "You naughty angel, wet are we. Well then you need to do exactly what I tell you." "Yes O." "Lay down on the bed and spread your legs wide open for me, grab one of you toys and just rub it against your clit for me. I want to hear moan." Doing as I was told I grabbed my dildo and gently rubbed it against myself and it made me gasp I was that turned on

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

Love that hearing a woman cum

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

More plz

"Now I want you to slide just the tip inside you and hold it there." My legs were quivering all I wanted was to slam it deep inside myself and then cum. "Please O I want more.." "Okay then. I want you to push it deep inside then pull it out and repeat until I say stop." I did as I was told and I could barely hold the phone as I groaned in pleasure. "Imagine that's my hard cock fucking you L, fucking you all night and day. Now I want you to do it faster and harder and cum for me." He didn't have to tell me twice and I felt myself orgasm in moments shaking

"Good little angel, now just think of that in my bed all day long. You've got me hard again and I've not got that good mouth to suck it. I can wait until Saturday. I'll pick you up by the library at 830 on my way home from work. No excuses." I couldn't get my words out so I just said k and he was gone.

By *ashmereclitCouple  over a year ago

Cobham

loving this story

For the next few days I could barely concentrate at work. All I wanted was to to be fucked by O all day and night. Friday evening came and it was like a was a kid waking for Christmas. Climbing in the bath I relaxed with the light off and candles glowing. I had my iPhone playing music slowly and closed my eyes. That's when I heard my iPhone beep. Drying my hand I picked up my phone and unlocked it. It was him, 'hello angel ready for the best day of your life? You better get loads of sleep tonight because you aren't getting any tomorrow.' Clicking reply I typed 'relaxing in the bath and an early night for me.' In seconds he text back 'mmmm naked already for me, I like that. I want you to be dressed in a dress and underwear, heels. The less you have on the easier I can get it off. I'm hard thinking about it right now.' 'I'll do whatever you want tomorrow, I can't wait to feel that cock inside me.'

Got me wet reading this very well written xxx

'Well make sure you're there at 830 then' I smiled and sent a wink, I wanted to be fucked badly. Climbing out of the bath I dry myself off and heard to the bedroom. I wasn't going to play I wanted tomorrow to be mind blowing. Climbing into bed I set my alarm and pulled the covers over my head, I needed sleep

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

The sound of my alarm woke me and I jumped out of bed. Looking for something to wear was easy but I wanted it to be right. Grabbing my new blue bra and matching knickers I slowly slipped into them, making sure they were war perfectly. Then the dress, I chose my long black dress with the split in the leg, very simple but sexy. Then the heels, practically I had to be able to walk in them but also look sexy too. So I picked a simple pair of kitten heels , cute and sexy.

Putting my hair into a bun I looked into the mirror for a quick look and then I smiled. I was getting to live out a fantasy and I was already excited. Grabbing my keys and a jacket I dashed out the door and down the hill. My hair was racing and mind wondering. I was there in minutes grinning at my secret. It was then that I heard the car pull in behind me and I turned to see O smirking at me. Opening the door I climbed in and shut the door. Before I could even say a word he pulled me towards him and kissed me taking my breath away. My hand instantly ran down his chest to his already hard cock."now that's a good girl as horny as me, ready for a good day." I nodded my head and we drove away. I didn't move my hand instead I left it sat there stroking him softly. I could hear him slowly groan next to me as his hand sat on my knee. I was hardly able to breath let alone act normally. I could hear him talking but I just couldn't take it in.

"Get out of the car you and into my bed." He didn't have to tell me twice.

Almost jumping out of the car, I followed him inside the house. I took off my jacket and turned to hand it to him. He grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the wall, his lips meeting mine in a frenzy of kisses. His body pressed against mine I could fell how hard he was and that made me wet. His lips moved from mine to my neck and I gasped in pleasure. "I couldn't concentrate all night because of you, I'm going to make you cum all day long." Pulling me from the wall he dragged me up the stairs to his bedroom. Hung on the front of the wardrobe was the Santa suit and I smiled. He let go of my wrist and I took my chance to undo his shirt and throw it to the floor, I tried to undo his trousers but he stopped me. "Not yet angel, I have to repay you for those oral skills first." He pulled my dress over my head in one move, undid my bra and pulled my knickers off. Here I was stood totally naked with this sexy guy and I felt very exposed.

bradford

Taking my hand he gently laid me down on the bed and kiss my lips. "L you're beautiful and naughty and sexy don't be shy. We'll both enjoy this more than you know." I smiled and he gently started kissing my skin, stopping at my breasts to suck my nipples I moaned and groaned in pleasure. Then his lips trailed down my body to my very wet pussy. I gasped as I felt his hand brush my thigh. "Someone's very wet already aren't they? Well I think I can do better than that." His tongue flicked across clit and I almost jumped through the roof. I feel his arms wrap around my legs as he pulled himself closer and started licking. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before and I could hardly contain myself. I knew he could sense he had me on the edge of orgasm and he stopped pulling his face away. With both hands I pulled him back and almost rode his face I was so close. Without hesitation he plunged his tongue deep inside me and I screamed. "Yes, fuck yes oh his O don't stop." My whole body began to shake as I came harder than I ever had before.

I felt his lips move onto my leg and slowly move up my body until he was level with me. "Was that good enough as a returned favor?" I couldn't speak, I just nodded my head and tried to catch my breath.

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

I felt his hands move onto my skin and he pulled me in close. I could feel his hardon pressing into my stomach and it just made me moan. "Do you want me to return the favour O?" "The only thing I want from you right now is to relax and spread those legs wide for me, I want to slide my hard cock into that delicious pussy and give you another orgasm." I smiled and rolled back onto my back and opened my legs, just that anticipation was making my pussy tremble. "Close your eyes L, I want you to really feel this." I closed my eyes and put my arms down by my side. I felt him move between my legs and his hands graze my thighs. I took a deep breath and tried to relax, that's when I felt the tip of his cock brush against my clit. I gasped and opened my eyes. "L close your eyes of I'll blindfold you and tie those wrists above you." I winked at him and closed my eyes, I just wanted him to fuck him. I felt his tip teasing my wet lips and I was itching to grab him and force him inside me. But it was like he read my mind, he slammed deep inside me his balls slapping me as I took it all. I moaned loudly and I felt his hands on my hips. "Are you ready for this L, because I'm going to fuck you harder then you've ever been fucked before."

I slowly nodded my head and tried to relax my hips. I felt like an eternity before I felt him move backwards and slam back inside me. He did this ten times before he started fucking me at a faster pace staying deep inside me and going deeper with every thrust. "Yes, oh fuck yes, oh god yes O." Is a lot could say as he continued fucking me hard. I felt him lay onto my chest and his lips touch mine. He kissed me deeply still fucking me, every thrust hitting the right spot and making me pulsate.

Fantastic story

"Wrap you legs around me back L, I want to be really deep inside you." I did as I was told and wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer. I felt him move his hips and really start to pound me hard. His hands gripped my shoulders and he really let go and picked up his pace. We both moaned loudly as we were coming closer to orgasm. "Oh god O, I'm going to cum. Please don't stop." In seconds I came feeling him deep inside me and I wanted more and more. Orgasm 2 and 3 came close behind. I had never experienced anything like this and still I wanted more. I reached my arms around him holding his shoulders as he kept up his killer pace. "L I'm going to cum, do you want me to stop and pull out." I didn't answer him I just held on tighter with my legs and hands and he slammed in hard. Minutes later we were both cumming, I felt his hot cum pump deep inside me and we both gasped with pleasure. Rolling off me he smiled and kissed me softly on the lips. "I knew that you were no angel L, that was amazing. I think we need a drink and a little rest then we'll have some more fun."

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm you're good and making me very hard xxx

Nice

He climbs off the bed naked and walked out of the room. I moved to sit on the bed and wrapped the sheet around me. I had never experienced sex like that and boy I knew I wanted more and more. My smile stretched across my face and I felt like I was glowing. O walked back into the room and he was smiling too. He was carrying two glasses and a bottle of wine. "You look like the cat that got the cream there L. But why are you wrapped up, you're beautiful and sexy and foxy." "Behave you, you've already got me in your bed and well fucked."

bradford

He smiled and poured two glasses. Before he handed me a glass he ripped the sheet of me and threw it across the room. "How do you know I'm not cold? I think you're a devil in disguise." He handed me the glass and sat down next to me. "I wanted to see that sexy body of yours again, plus you should be very warm after what we just did. he winked taking a sip of wine. "You do realise that it's only 10am not pm O." "It's happy hour somewhere L, besides you get more adventurous with a drink or two." I downed the glass of wine, then took his and did the same. "Well maybe I should show you how naughty I can be." Pushing him down onto the bed I straddled him and grabbed his hands. "These need to stay away from me or I'll tie you up." "Oh really L, now I'm sure I can give you everything you need without them." He placed his wrists and arms beside his head and relaxed. Leaning forward I gently kissed his lips and then intensified my kiss. I wanted to tease him like I did that night at the Christmas party. He gasped for air and that just made me want more and made me wet. I slowly started kissing my way down his neck and onto his chest. I felt his hands move onto my shoulders and I stopped. Taking hold of his wrists I pushed them above his head. "I told you not to move those hands." "I don't care L I want to touch you." Leaning over I grabbed one of his ties off the rack and started tying his wrists together. "You wouldn't dare L." I pulled it tight and looped it under the bed frame. As I leant forward to tie it his lips brushed my nipple and he started to suck one. I gasped and pulled away. "Oh no you don't O, it's my turn to please you." "You just did, that pounding was just want I needed." I smiled and finished tying him up. Returning to his chest I slowly kisses every inch of his chest making sure not to miss any before moving down over his stomach getting lower. Stopping just above his cock I moved to his legs prolonging his want and desire. He was getting hard in front on my eyes and I wanted to suck him so much.

bradford

I slipped the tip of his hard cock into my mouth and gently sucked him, hearing him groan I knew I was hitting the right spot. So I slowly sucked and took more and mind into my mouth. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter with every suck so I slid my fingers into my clit and slowly teased myself. The more I sucked him the more I wanted him to fuck me again and I always got my own way

Hi hornygirlneedsex you just sent me a message but it won't let me reply due to age block x

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

bradford

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Madeley Heath