FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > michellbob tied teased

michellbob tied teased

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichellebob OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

bewdley

my dom instructs me to be dressed in my heels basque stockings no panties wig make up i am to leave front door on latch and be tied with hands over ceiling hook and have blindfold on i am ready when i here the door close and his footsteps coming up stairs i feel him close to me and then feel him start to stroke my stockinged legs he moves on to my now very hard clity taking it into his mouth he stops i wnder where he is and get a sharp slap across my cock and arse i feel him move behind me and start to finger my man cunt before sliding his cock into me taking me he pulls out laughing saying he has a surprise for me and i here him walk off to here him open the door and say hello hes nice and ready for you i here two sets of footsteps but thats another story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ydesubMan  over a year ago

glossop

This is one of my fantasies, I'm looking for a dom male who can accom, I will dress for him and he can use me as he wishes. He will invite other people males and cpls to have fun I I will be the main attraction being used by all that want anyway they want! If there's any dom males or cpls out there give me a shout!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic