FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cleaning service gone to a new level.

Cleaning service gone to a new level.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I broke up with my bisexual female partner a number of years ago. We stayed good friends and kept a healthy sexbeyond the relationship going for a year or so. She knew I liked to dress as a maid when cleaning the house where we lived so took advantage of it while we were still in contact and used to summon me round on her cleaning day to do it for her.

I was over the moon, it meant I got to dress as a maid in my heels, fishnet stockings and tiny maid dress.

I always knew when the chemicals came out, bleach etc. she insisted I got me dress off and cleaned in only my lingerie as a splash of bleach would ruin the dress. I always obliged and cleaned the bathroom in only my stockings, suspenders and heels, my tiny panties disguarded as my cock had popped out long before and she said they were just in the way.

It always ended in steamy sex and her forcing me to take the trash out in only my lingerie.

We drifted apart but I got a text from her the other day saying she'd met a new guy, a bisexual like her and had confessed what we used to do all those years ago. She's now asked if I'd be interested in doing it again, with a wider audience. Should I?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hell yes!

I'm replying yes, see where it goes, I love wearing maid outfit and will be so sexy to see where it goes.

In my fantasy, they both ask me to remove the dress and my body in only suspenders, stockings and heels sees them both get horny.

By *aul_C1000Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Oh say yes, take pictures or invite me to watch lol

Great profile pics

I wanna watch

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

You'd be mad to refuse. Go for it.

By *knylonTV/TS  over a year ago

portsmouth

Why not sounds like it could be a fun time x

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Luck you x

Peaked my interest already

It's on, going over tomorrow evening...

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

I bet you can't wait...please keep us all posted with the tomorrows events..

She's told me he isn't dressing up, they had a fantasy of a male maid cleaning and then serving drinks....

Mmmm please keep us updated xxx

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Fantastic

I will, It'll be my first time with a couple, will need to see how it pans out. Always been comfortable dressing up with women present and have done a few Halloween parties dressed up, but they don't count.

We do not think you have anything to worry about ,you look great ,enjoy your evening xxx

I got there, she answered the door, dressed in a long silky dressing gown, kissed me on the cheek and ushered me into her spare room, asked me to get my outfit on, then she'd introduce me to her boyfriend as her new maid.

I stripped, pulled on my stockings, basque and heels, my cock was bursting but forced it into my tiny panties and slipped the little dress on.

I came out the room and they were both waiting in the hall. Her eyes lit up and I nearly died, the size of her new boyfriend,he was huge, dressed in lycra shorts and a tiny top, all muscles. He was so welcoming though, broke the ice by saying he knew she and I had history and was ok with it and thanked me for playing my roll.

I asked where we were going and she quickly took charge, saying they were going to the lounge and I should get to the kitchen to prepare their drinks and bring them in to them, that I should now think of myself as the maid.

I poured the drinks and brought them in on a tray, they were on the sofa and giggling, to each other, her hand on his thigh, stroking it over his tight shorts, his bulge was very impressive.

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

I continued serving drinks when required and they asked me to clean as I went, loving it knowing I was flashing my stocking tops every time I bent over in front of them and my cock was constantly popping out of my panties, my dress showing every time it sprang out.

They were obviously enjoying the show as she was giggling away and I could see his cock getting thicker and more pronounced every time I snuck a look.

Love to hear more

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

very horny story hope there is more x

They were toying with me so I went "fuck it" and made sure they could see my erection, and it was a full blown one.

The giggling stopped and they realised I was here for real.

Her man was agog at my cock, erect, me in stockings heels etc, his shorts bursting.

She couldn't take her eyes off it, even though he was thick and big, she saw my cock in my lingerie and was licking her lips at thememory.

Standing before the two of them, in my heels and stockings, she guided him onto his knees to meet her.

Both of them now inches from my hard cock, solid, knowing they'd both succumbed.

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

She reached out, held my cock in her hand and said to him, "please, I've fantasised about thi, kiss him".

I could see he was so nervous, as was I, but she had persuaded him. As he gently kissed the tip of my cock she sighed and started to rub her clit, egging him on.

Her words woke him up, he started to kiss all the more, eventually opening his mouth and greedily sucking....

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

somewhere

Yes!

Wow

I love sucking cock

I was so hard, for the first time I'd been dressed as a maid, stripped my dress off and was being sucked on by a muscly bi guy as his partner was rubbing her clit as she watched.

My knees were shaking as I looked down, seeing his lips gliding along my shaft, her strumming with one hand and rubbing his cock with the other through his tight lycra shorts. I cupped my hand around his head and thrust myself deep into his mouth, hearing her gasp with excitement at this got me thrusting rhythmically, fucking his mouth. She threw off her gown, now naked, and was vigorously rubbing him through his shorts, eyes fixed on him sucking on me.

I had to see so I told her to peel his shorts off while he knelt there, lips sucking greedily on me. She released him and his huge erection bobbed up and down, twitching at finally being freed. It was so thick and hard, her hand looked tiny as she wrapped it around his shaft. I was so taken away with the situation that the urge to touch it myself was too much. I withdrew from his mouth, much to his ire but asked if he'd stand up and let us see his full erection in all it's glory.

He stood up, her still kneeling and she instinctively went for his cock, now both tiny hands holding it, she could barely get her mouth around his girth. This turned me on no end and my thoughts turned to how naughty I could get....

Definitely go for it!

Watching her mouth around the head of his huge cock I fell to my knees and found myself reaching out to the back of her head, my hand gently pushing her to see how much of him she could take into her mouth. He was groaning as she clamped her lips around him, looking down at me, his eyes rolling back in utter pleasure.

I couldn't help myself, his big shaved balls were inches away so I gave them a cupped hand and felt him twitch as I did, his cock growing harder as his woman sucked on him and I started playing with his balls...

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

somewhere

Mmmmmm

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmmmm nice

Sounds great

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Very hot keep it going

"Very hot keep it going"

I'd never touched another man's balls before so it was exhilarating to hear him moan as i played with them while she sucked away on him. I could see her glancing sideways at me as I played while she sucked and after a few minutes she withdrew her mouth, holding his huge cock before her, my hand still on his balls. She turned to me and said, "would you like a try? You obviously want to"

She pointed this guys huge cock at me and licked her lips, a gesture I couldn't help but emulate. He gently cupped the back of my head and I looked up, his eyes were begging me to kiss it, I looked to her and she was like a kid in a candy store, I could tell it would get her so horny.

somewhere

What a horny story! Love these bi guy stories

By *riggboyMan  over a year ago

brigg

Wow

Love it. Please keep going.

I was hesitant, first time and all, but she reached down with her other hand and started to tickle my balls, gently stroking my cock while she held his with her other, pointing his massive cock directly at me. I was so turned on the mood took away all my inhibitions, his cock looked so clean and smooth I kissed it's head gently, at which they both gasped, obviously fulfilling a moment they'd both been dying to realise. Another gentle kiss made him groan and she was staring intently as she watched from inches away. I started kissing more rapidly and the sound of them both so turned on got me to a state of heightened wanton sluttiness. I opened my mouth, struggling at it's size, but felt my mouth envelope the full head of his massive cock.

He groaned loudly and I was so turned on knowing I was living out a secret fantasy so I started to suck for all I had, trying to get as much of his shaft covered by my mouth as I could. I could feel his cock pulsating in my mouth as I sucked, my own cock twitching like mad as I knew how slutty I must be looking right now, me in only heels, stockings and suspenders on my knees, greedily sucking on a well built guy's huge cock.

She had been heavily breathing next to us but had quickly stood up and dived across the room to grab her phone. I glanced to the side and saw her grinning, holding up the phone filming me giving her man a long deep blow job.

This really turned me on so I got my hands around his girth at the base and greedily sucked as much as i could fit in my mouth, now dribbling away as I sucked, his big dick soaked with my saliva.

She got bored filming and begged us to let her join in. I stopped sucking and drew breath at last, looked up at him, still stroking and kissing his cock.

He said he was so enjoying being the attention of my mouth but was wanting her to get herself serviced too.

He suggested she kneel for me to take her from behind. She quickly flipped on to her hands and knees before me, her dripping pussy inches from me twitching cock. I instinctively pulled her hips to me, thrusting my cock deep inside her. She was bucking and riding back instantly, obviously needing a good fuck after what she just saw.

Oh god yes. X

Taking her from behind was so erotic, him watching and knowing I had history with her. I felt so good, hands on her hips and banging away at her pussy. I thought about my options now, do I invite him to kneel and get sucked by her, me keep sucking him as I fucked her or get kinkier?

Kinkier the better

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Kinkier please xx

somewhere

Amazing

By *razy-88Man  over a year ago

belfast

Great story so far

I didn't have much of a choice, he stepped one leg over her back and now stood astride her, facing me, his pendulous cock inches from my lips. I heard her say, "Oh John, suck his cock while you fuck me hard", with that I couldn't help myself but open my lips up and again, strain to get them around his head. He held the back of my head and I felt him start to thrust, fucking my mouth as my hips were bucking in the same rhythm, fucking his girl.

Here I was in my suspenders, stockings and heels, getting my first 3some bisexual experience with an ex girlfriend and her solid, muscly well hung man.

We rhythmically were fucking, me her pussy, him in my mouth for what seemed an age. I was almost in a trance and knew I'd do anything now, whatever they suggested, I'd broken my cherry, finally found myself greedily sucking cock, and in my ideal scenario, with a woman on my cock.

somewhere

Holy grail

By *i_downguyMan  over a year ago

newcastle

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

[Removed by poster at 22/01/17 08:29:16]

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice love to see that

Oooo dirty x

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Wow

By *riggboyMan  over a year ago

brigg

Just gets better x

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG this is so horny never thought much about bi fun but that was horny

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

He kept banging away at my mouth and she bucking against my cock, she was a dirty girl so she suggested we all swap round. I stood up once I left her pussy and they both crouched down, as I stood up, they took turns sucking on me as I held both their heads in each hand.

After a long suck at me she suggested I try his ass, while she watched us. I wasn't sure but the muscle bound man instantly got on his knees before me and looked back in hope that I'd assume the position behind.

I was shy there, a tight arse, neatly shaven winking at me, she was watching and and saw my hesitation, grabbed me by the base of my shaft and rubbed my swollen head against his twitching arse.

His ass was so twitchy I could see his sphincter contracting as he knelt there.

She spat on a finger, winked at me and thrust it inside him, he groaned loudly.

She was finger fucking his ass and holding my hard cock with her free hand, eyes all meeting. She was obviously wanting to see it as she nudged me closer to his ass.

She pushed the head of my cock against his tight arse just as she withdrew her finger, I pushed forward and felt the heat and tightness, he winced as it went in, his muscles soon opening.

Oh. Wow. Soooo turned on rite now x

His tight ass was so tight I felt I'd explode, her watching us was so much of a turn on, my ex fingering herself as I entered her current boyfriend, my first.

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

think you're on the receiving end next !!!

He loosened up well and after a number of thrusts I was deep inside him, up to the hilt, as they say, she was fingering herself madly at the sight of this and seeing her in ecstacy kept me banging away at his nice tight ass. His ring squeezed the base of my cock so sublimely I hoped I could hold off from coming for ever.

She lept down from the sofa and knelt behind me, one hand cupping my balls and with a sneaky finger, feeling around where my shaft was banging his rim. her other hand slid between my cheeks and I felt her thumb probe at my asshole. It was tight so she quickly nipped over to a drawer and brought out some KY, smearing it over her thumb and my asshole. It slipped in easily then and I was in heaven. She was inside me as I fucked her man.

Loving this.

More please.

Its just what I deeam of

;)

somewhere

Mmmmmmm

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Would so love to be you now less the outfit

As I was fucking away at her man she whispered in my ear if I was ready to cum yet and I was obviously not far off it. She removed her thumb and from the same drawer removed her long vibrator, the one I remembered buying her years ago. She covered it in KY and told me to remove my cock from her man and bend over.

I obliged and crouched on my hands and knees, ass presented in the air. Her man spun round onto his knees and thrust his hard cock into my open mouth and started fucking away at me face. Behind me, she was pushing away at my ass with her toy, it was ramped up full and as she nudged it at my ass I started to open up, eventually it's much wider girth than her little thumb opening up my ass until she started twisting and thrusting it inside me as he held my head and fucked my mouth like a traction engine.

I found myself rocking back and forward in perfect rhythm, forward, accepting his full length into my mouth, backward, the full length of her toy inside me.

It was all getting too much when she reached down with her free hand and pumped away at my solid erection. I felt myself twitch into the longest orgasm I'd had in many a year as she tugged at me, the rhythm at either end driving me to buck and grind against both invading my mouth and ass. I was spurting cum everywhere and groaning as I felt him grip my head for his final thrust, his cock twitching to climax. She saw in his face he was about to shoot and dived down beside me, leaving her toy inside, grabbed his cock and wanked him all over my face. I was drenched in his hot cum as she pumped it from him, him groaning and shaking as she kept up her vigorous rhythm.

We finally collapsed, me kissing his twitchy cock as she licked the cum from my face.

somewhere

Fantastic

Took a while folks but hope you enjoyed it.

somewhere

Loved it

Brilliant

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Loved it x