FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True Story

True Story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As some are aware but clearly not all as a footballer we take training etc really seriously so couple weeks ago I picked up a knock which was something that happened to us all I'm sure and got send to Miss X the physio..

So off to the changing room I go taking my boots off and shorts etc to get changed to go down to Miss X. On arrival I walk through the glass double doors that where open, gave her a shout and says shell be right with me if I take a seat.

10/15 mins go by and my close friend walks out of her private room with crutches not looking good with a possible serious injury and off to hospital he goes. Miss X then shouts me in so off I hoble in and sit down Miss X asks what the problem was so I explain. She asks me to drop my trousers keeping my boxers on and starts looking at my thigh. Rubbing it and massaging it trying to ease up the strain, after a few moment I noticed in my eyes were cum marks on her top so me being me I ask if she spilt a drink in which reply Miss X says I had to much in my mouth. I got a little suspicious and tried finding out more..

5/10 mins goes by of this massage and I become hard as fuck, I have a long blonde size 10/12 big tits etc working my thigh my length seems to grow and at this point Miss X knows I'm arroused and asks me if I'm comfortable in my response I say ovcourse just got a bit excited. Few moments later she starts telling me how her ex fiancee was cheating etc etc and it was time she had some fun. Me being me like I say says let's begin thinking nothing of it for her to pull my cock out and not even suck it went straight down balls deep and wouldn't stop til I blew my load. After finishing up she smiles and says shell see me soon.

48 hours later go back in to see her and how I'm getting on to find when she called me in there was no top on or bra and her hand down her tight uniformed trousers to be disturbed by our club chairman and Miss X getting changed quicker then santa down a chimney.. now all I want is another injury to carry on where we left off.

Definitely more to come!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

I certainly hope there is more to come

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Good start mmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic