FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My bitch

My bitch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It started out as an ordinary day but when his wife got the text he knew he was in for a treat, she turned to him and said get your cage on and report to Mistress’s house.

He got in the car and prayed that there wouldn’t be any traffic because last time he was late Mistress got really cross with him. He started thinking about the last time he went to see her and he could feel his face redden as he remembered the humiliation of the last time.

The last time he had been 10 minutes late, it wasn’t his fault but even so. She called him into the front room where his mistress was sitting with her husband (also his best mate) She told him to strip so she could see what he was wearing, he reluctantly took his t-shirt off, mistress didn’t even look up, she was very uninterested which made him anxious, he really wanted her to be pleased, he bent down to remove his socks, “keep them on” he did as he was told.

He asked if he should remove his trousers, yes of course she snapped at him “I want to make sure that pathetic little cock is covered up” he took his trousers down to reveal some pink thong trying to cover the cock cage.

He stood in the front room with his socks on, and a too small pink thong barely covering the cock cage. All of sudden he hears “suzie, can I borrow some ….. oh my god, who is this” It was Mistresses neighbour, she had a terrible habit of just walking through the back door. She was at least 20 stone, her boobs were so big they were touching her belt. She just stood at the door with her mouth open, she just stared at the pink thong and then all of a sudden started to laugh, proper belly busting laughing.

He looked at Mistress pleading with his eyes for her to say put your clothes back on, but she didn’t she just ignored him. He could feel the shame creeping up his body, he felt his face redden with the embarrassment.

The humiliation bought him back to reality and he started driving a little bit quicker, he really didn’t want to be late again.

His mind started to wander again and he couldn’t help but think about the shame of that day, he would have thought his best mate would have saved him but even he seemed to think it was funny. He just sat there with a grin on his face. The neighbour was still laughing, mistress told him to take his pink thong off and give it to the neighbour, he reluctantly did as he was told, he knew that he would be pointless to refuse.

The neighbour thanked him and then said she had to leave, he could still here her laughter as she shut the door behind her.

He was then dismissed by mistress and told never to be late again.

He pulled up outside mistress’s house, he was nervous, anticipation of what was about to happen to him was making him hard, but his throbbing cock just pushed against the steel cold cage.

He knocked on the door and was relieved to see his mate, was hoping they could have cup of coffee and a catch up, it had been sometime since he had had a proper man to man catch up. But it wasn’t to be, he handed him an envelope and told him to find a sex shop and had the envelope to the person behind the counter. The door was then shut in his face.

He got back in the car and received a text to say “you have one hour, don’t keep me waiting” the punishment didn’t bear thinking about. He headed to the nearest sex shop, it was one of those dingy backwater shops, he gingerly opened the door not knowing what to expect.

He walked in and could see two members of staff, one a young pretty girl and the other an overweight middle aged man, he took a minute to decide which would be the better person to approach. The decision was taken away from him when the middle aged overweight man asked him if he wanted some help. He had no choice now, with his hands shaking he handed the man the envelope.

The man ripped it open, read the contents and looked at him with a smirk on his face. “You better come with me” he takes him to the back of the shop where there was a whole row dedicated to strap on’s. He knew deep down that was to be expected, the man said to him “you are to pick the biggest one” he chanced his arm and picked a medium size one and said he’d take that one.

The man shook his head and said “this letter says that if you don’t pick the biggest one like you were instructed then I have to make a phone call to your mistress” He was horrified, he could feel his heart racing, he knew he was in big trouble now. He looked at the man and said he was really sorry, he pleaded and begged, please don’t make that call, I’ll do anything you ask, anything at all”

The man could feel his fear and shook his head, he called the young girl over and asked her what she thought he should do, the girl stared at him with a look of bewilderment on her face, “you what” she said, “you do what she tells you, wear woman’s clothes and a cock cage” I’ve seen them for sale but not ever seen anyone wearing one, “show me”. Thinking this would be the only way to prevent mistress from finding out what he did he said he would show her. He asked if there was a changing room and she said yes, but you’re not using them, strip off here there isn’t anyone else in here, the shops quiet.

He looked around and she was right, there were no other customers in. He considered his options, show them his cock cage or face the mistress when he got back. There was no choice really, he couldn’t afford to displease mistress. He undid his trousers and dropped them to his ankles. Just at that instant the shop door opened, it was a group of women out shopping for their hen night, they came in bubbly and loud, giggling at the tops of their voices. They all stopped and stared and went deadly quiet when they saw him stood with his trousers round his ankles, a pair of panties and a cock cage peaking out.

“look, Sarah, we’ve got a right one here, get your camera out” before he could bend to pull his trousers up the friend took a photo of his pathetic little cock. He managed to pull his trousers up and he really wanted to run out of the shop but he knew that if he didn’t go back with the list of items that were in the envelope then he was going to regret it forever.

He had to buy the rest of the items whilst his face burned red with humiliation, he could hear the women giggling and showing the picture to each other, he could see them out of the corner of his eye looking at him, one of them picked up a pair of French knickers and said “I think these will suit you better” followed by more giggling.

He practically ran out of the shop and returned to the car and headed back to Mistress’s house, feeling slightly smug that he had got away with his decision not to pick the largest one.

He walked up to the door, which was opened as he approached. Mistress was waiting for him in the kitchen “drinks now, we will be in bed” and off she went. He knew what he had to do, he stripped down to his underwear, he was wearing a white G-string and matching bra. Of course underneath he had his cock cage on, he was feeling very frustrated, his wife hadn’t allowed him sex for weeks and weeks, she was under instructions not to give him any relief. She didn’t care she was visiting her boyfriend three nights a week and his massive cock satisfied her and she wasn’t really bothered whether he got any relief.

He put his stockings and suspenders on, he put his wig on and made the drinks. He went upstairs not knowing what he was going to find.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow what a great start

" "

Is that good or bad?

More please!

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

This is very good . Looking forward to reading more

great story.. more please

Great start can't wait to read more

Glad you like. I'll try and do some more later

that would be so good to be treated like that.

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Fab story, would be heaven for me as have massive sex Shop fantasy, humiliation is a massive turn on, anyone wanna do this stuff for real, I would crawl for a kinky male female couple especially or a domme woman, Jess.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *egmelpoolMan  over a year ago

liverpool

This is so hot wish I was him

» Add a new message to this topic