FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Time Sex

First Time Sex

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Let me tell you about Lucy and the story she told,

Its not important that we know all the details, its just important that you understand her story

Things happened in her past, stuff we dont want to talk about

I met Lucy from facebook when dating online was nothing like today,

but we met, I was much older , this girl was 20, thin young girl but nice personality,

After the first date just watching a film, we agreed to meet up again,

then next day I was away visiting friends and via text message she told me "she couldn't wait to stick my cock down her throat"

I realised then that this girl was a little crazy at the same time excited

I got home and messaged her, she arrived soon after via taxi.

I played some music on the computer and started kissing her, she responded and I could feel how much

I wanted her. my cock was rock hard, , she put her hand on it and obviously realized/

We both agreed to go upstairs, and following her up, i couldn't help but keep my hard cock from nearly

breaking through my jeans.

Id only met this girl twice but she was out of her little clothes in seconds.

tight pert body on all fours pointing her ass towards me.

she was of a petite build quite a small girl , only 22 years old.

All I can say is that when I got on top of her and pushed my cock into her her pussy was so tight it was like

nothing you can imagine, she was wet and moaning, riding me wild on the bed, pushing her vagina onto my cock

it was so tight it didn't take long before I completely shot my load in her, after a 2 minute break

I turned her over onto all fours, pushed her head down into the pillow and slid my hard cock into her exposed pussy

I knelt fully upright while she basically rode my cock backwards and forwards, moaning with pleasure.

I was in heaven as I could see my hard coz sliding all the way in and ou of this petite girl,

I lent across holding her neck, and grabbing her her pulling her head back,

by this time I was ready to blow, I pulled my cock out asked her to turn around and after a few tugs put the load over her face.

First time sex is always the best...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic