FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Kinky Fun

Kinky Fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm greated at the door your dress in black sexy underwear holding riding rope wrist/ancel cuffs collar and blindfold strip naked for me you order.

Putting collar round my neck and cuffs on my wrists then blinfold your mine now pulling on leash walking me to bedroom grabbing my hands and putting them on your body your hands on mine sexy kissing and rubbing.

Pushing me on the bed you tile me down teasing my body with crop hands and mouth as you put ancel cuffs on and use rope to secure me first you put clothes pegs on my nipples then start putting them on my balls and cock.

Soon I'm feeling pin wheel on my body removing the pegs form my cock and balls then run it up my shaft and round my dome your getting turned on looking at my cock hard cock.

You remove you knickers and get penis pump and use it on my rock hard cock as you sit on my face for me to lick and suck for 20 mins then remove it rubbing your wet pussy over my shaft and dome till you decide to take it inside you and start riding me hands on my chest.

Faster and deeper I'm soon going to climax you can tell and speed up as I start to climax your not slowing down I'm finding it hard to cope with the orgasims the fun don't stop pulling the comdom off me you light a candle sit on my face and start dripping hot wax over my nipples down my chest holding my cock and drip the wax over my dome bringing the candle closer I feel the wax getting hotter and hotter.

Cleaning the wax off me I feel pin wheel on my legs then running up my shaft round my dome head then your tounge and mouth I'm getting hard as your sucking is getting harder and harder stopping you put vibrating cock and ball ring on me and ride me for round two.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic