FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Your opinion on a fantasy

Your opinion on a fantasy

By *ofearbo516 OP   Man  over a year ago

ITALY

This is the first time that I am sharing a fantasy of mine. I hope you enjoy it.

Scenario... we are online, talking and see each other with cam and mic, maybe chatting about anything and everything... (yes, it's an online scenario, because of the distance and... because of the nature of the fantasy of course)

Smiling, drinking something maybe, teasing... nothing particular until you make me drink something (or show something, or say something) that makes me feel strange and harmless... making me feel hypnotized or drugged.

You change. Your smile becomes wicked... and you invite another person to the call (a female friend of yours maybe, it is not about being greedy, it's about the wonderful, mysterious female bond that I love; and because...it is a fantasy after all...)... now we are looking at each other and talking...seems a nice and relaxing thing to do.

"See?" You said to her... "He's harmless now... We can start to make him reveal himself a little more or do anything we want; he cant refuse to obey us!"

I'm fully conscious but scared, because in fact, I feel the need to obey anything you and your friend ask of me... and then you begin:

"now, Roby... undress for us..." i begin to undress until I am only in my underwear; "I said UNDRESS... now!" i must remove the underwear too... and now I'm naked and at your mercy.

"Well... lets see, is there anything interesting we could use in your?" You ask...

"Could be nice if you have, for example, some clothespins, or shoe laces, Roby... do you have any of those?" I try not to reply but I feel forced to be truthful... and i take some clothespins and show them to You.

Now... this is all about Your fantasy and imagination, every object in a normal house can be used at Your pleasure...and there is a particular thing... due to the difficulty of simulating a real "touch" on webcam You can use Your hands, voice and fingers to mimic and show where, how, how quick or how slow you want me to use these "things"... in few words I'm yours to control... and cannot refuse to obey You.

You have the control on my hands and and my fingers, of my body, my cam, my house and everything inside it.

Ok... still awake? lol... if the answer is yes... continue to read please

But this is not enough... after playing with me and using me as You please comes more serious action. You ask me to bring to You other types of objects (still normal thing that can be found in a house... but for a more specific use... like candles for example or whatever come to your kinky mind).

"Now go in the bedroom Roby, be sure that the cam shows all of you. Prepare yourself to be used..."

Well, I don't have to say more... You have the control, the objects and You can order me, very precisely, as you wish, until you take, for real my anal virginity.

(Yes, I really am a virgin and would like to have a particular experience for the first time...)

You can let your fantastic imagination take over and include Your friend of course... I know this is a fantasy, over webcam. But.... to me it is exciting to think that I could live this experience once in a lifetime.

If you're interested talking about, give an opinion please let discuss.

Yours,

R

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic